TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst is when this happens:

Couple hours ago I went on a first date with this cool older asian girl. I told her I want nothing serious, shes cool with it, but she wouldnt cough up her yamb on the first date. She wants to get a little more comfortable with me which I'm cool with. But what happened was I was sitting with her having a drink at this cool restaurant/bar, and two tables over, a girl and a guy come in and sit. While I'm chatting up my girl, I notice the girl who just came in is a lot hotter than my girl, and shes eyeing me down. her dude looks kinda lame and is only texting on his phone. So while im talking to my girl i notice the other chick looking at me from time to time in the corner of my eye. I didn't know what to do. I finished my date and dropped my girl off and kissed her at the end of the night, then went home.

The worst is when this happens:
Couple hours ago I went on a first date with this cool older asian girl. I told her I want nothing serious, shes cool with it, but she wouldnt cough up her yamb on the first date. She wants to get a little more comfortable with me which I'm cool with. But what happened was I was sitting with her having a drink at this cool restaurant/bar, and two tables over, a girl and a guy come in and sit. While I'm chatting up my girl, I notice the girl who just came in is a lot hotter than my girl, and shes eyeing me down. her dude looks kinda lame and is only texting on his phone. So while im talking to my girl i notice the other chick looking at me from time to time in the corner of my eye. I didn't know what to do. I finished my date and dropped my girl off and kissed her at the end of the night, then went home.
ur not settling (cuz its not a serious thing)...but i feel like out of respect for yourself (because u chose to go on this date, and u chose to spend a portion of ur time this way) u should have not paid the other girl any attention. if u were by urself...thats a diff scenario.

I think I totally blew it with that cardio bunny. We had a good convo at the gym & got the digits no prob. She wanted to hang out etc...my text game was straight lame sauce  tho. Looking back at it today im like SMH :smh:  :smh:

Still have no idea what I was thinking |I

Deets on the texts? Is your text game typically strong or was it a scenario of her not being up to par?

I do agree with what PattyYambs said pages and pages ago....calling can be key. I've chatted up plenty of girls when I met them but their text game is weak so it's hard to communicate but once I set the first date up, conversation is fine again.

Remember TAY'ers, while texting is paramount in this day and age, it isn't for everyone. Live conversations in person or via phone are what will ultimately get you the yambs. What's the point of a good text game if you don't have the mouthpiece to get her number?

Last edited:
update

my girl decided to not go to Toronto, I still don't know if shes going to Houston for New Years Eve, but i don't think she is

i haven't talked about it, but she keeps asking me what I'm doing, and she keeps saying she doesn't know what shes going to do

i honestly don't think shes going, unless shes already contacted who she needs to contact, it's extra last second and she probably wouldn't even get a response right now even if she wanted to go

other updates

the long distance girl (3hr drive just to get there) is going ok i guess, its just talking, i talked to my guys and they said its an ultimate dummy mission unless shes going to pay for my gas and the yams is guaranteed, i dont got the juice to finesse gas money, and honestly i can totally see me getting played when it came time to smash (she has like 4 roommates) so im not even tryin to make it happen

i got two new ones on deck through a mutual friend (was trying to avoid meeting girls through friends, but whatevs) one is small and thick at the same time if that makes sense-- 5'2 106 but her legs are ultra sexy-- and the other one has a more athletic body type--5'4 115 quads are stacked, no real rump-- they both lovin the crew, but the second one is a prude, shawty said dressin up is slutty/not cool

I usually dont..if its in the past its meant to be..if the signs are right you will know when to reach out

Deets on the texts? Is your text game typically strong or was it a scenario of her not being up to par?
I do agree with what PattyYambs said pages and pages ago....calling can be key. I've chatted up plenty of girls when I met them but their text game is weak so it's hard to communicate but once I set the first date up, conversation is fine again.
Remember TAY'ers, while texting is paramount in this day and age, it isn't for everyone. Live conversations in person or via phone are what will ultimately get you the yambs. What's the point of a good text game if you don't have the mouthpiece to get her number?
I hit her up & we exchanged a few txts seemed to be going good Asked her to hang out, grab dinner but she was out with the fan doing christmas shopping, it took her a legit 5 hours to txt me that back.
indifferent.gif

So 2 days later i hit her up again, exchange a few txts, everything seems to be going good once again, ask her to chill & never gets back to me so I was just like F it. She's 19 I'm 28 but whatever. 

Havent txt her since.

Sort of off-topic humblebrag

Background: been busy on the job hunt and working on improving myself for a bit, everything else in the back burner for now. Started a workout routine for the past month and starting to get addicted to the gym after dem gainz I be seeing :smokin. Story: Just finished my workout routine for the day with the self-confidence/swag pretty high and went to the local mall to pick up a quick last minute present for a friend. Decided to dress up a little bit (J.Crew style: V-neck sweater, slim straight dark denim, suede brown desert boots, and fitted pea-coat) or how I used to when I was in college for class, got the hair did, cologne on, time piece game on lock, etc - the works looking fresh ta deff, ya dig :smokin. While I was browsing the store, I was caught off guard how many double takes I got and caught some wimmenz mirin' hard (7-8ish) 8), since I was in a rush to get to my friends party, I threw them "U Mirin" look just of the **** & giggles >D, caught them off guard with that. The thing that really caught me off guard was that the double takes I got, I usually only got the double takes from wearin dem foambz, mostly dudes though (not srs about the foambz part). Unfortunately, I was running late to the party, so I fred flintsoned it out of there. But overall, feels good man, :smokin. #disregardeverythingacquireaesthetics

Cliffs:
-have workout routine since a month
-just finished workout, swag to the max
-went to store to pickup quick gift, in a rush
-looking fresh to defff
-caught some wimmenz doing the double take and caught them mirin
-gave them "u mirin" look
-no foambz on
-fred flinstoned out of there
-feels good man

Last edited:
I think I totally blew it with that cardio bunny. We had a good convo at the gym & got the digits no prob. She wanted to hang out etc...my text game was straight lame sauce tho. Looking back at it today im like SMH :smh: :smh:

Still have no idea what I was thinking |I

What do you say to a girl you haven't talked to in a while and you want to rekindle some potential yambz?

Yo brahs, use this copypasta, if you got some weak textin' skills. Thank me later.

"hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?"

Last edited:
Background: been busy on the job hunt and working on improving myself for a bit, everything else in the back burner for now. Started a workout routine for the past month and starting to get addicted to the gym after dem gainz I be seeing :smokin. Story: Just finished my workout routine for the day with the self-confidence/swag pretty high and went to the local mall to pick up a quick last minute present for a friend. Decided to dress up a little bit (J.Crew style: V-neck sweater, slim straight dark denim, suede brown desert boots, and fitted pea-coat) or how I used to when I was in college for class, got the hair did, cologne on, time piece game on lock, etc - the works looking fresh ta deff, ya dig :smokin. While I was browsing the store, I was caught off guard how many double takes I got and caught some wimmenz mirin' hard (7-8ish) 8), since I was in a rush to get to my friends party, I threw them "U Mirin" look just of the **** & giggles >D, caught them off guard with that. The thing that really caught me off guard was that the double takes I got, I usually only got the double takes from wearin dem foambz, mostly dudes though (not srs about the foambz part). Unfortunately, I was running late to the party, so I fred flintsoned it out of there. But overall, feels good man, :smokin. #disregardeverythingacquireaesthetics
Cliffs:
-looking fresh to defff
-no foambz on
-feels good man
repped...

you messed up by not rockin' the foambs, though...

no romo but... are you a real big dude? i know yambs go crazy for cats that are tall.

Last edited:
I kicked it with this chick three times and got the yambs twice, she hit me with the "we're too different people, i don't want to commit" line.

Fine by me cuz I told her off bat that I wasn't trying to commit. So we haven't spoke in about a month and I hit her up the other day now she trying to come through to smash. Hitting me with "its so good, why do I always give in"

Trying to set something up for Sunday

I hit her up & we exchanged a few txts seemed to be going good Asked her to hang out, grab dinner but she was out with the fan doing christmas shopping, it took her a legit 5 hours to txt me that back.:stoneface:

So 2 days later i hit her up again, exchange a few txts, everything seems to be going good once again, ask her to chill & never gets back to me so I was just like F it. She's 19 I'm 28 but whatever. 

Havent txt her since.

my man... nvm.... I forgot, this is the thread about yambs :lol:

Maybe she's a little intimidated by the age diff... 19 to 28 is BIG.

My man what you doing hollerin' at a broad that young ANYway :smh: :lol:

Background: MILF (has 2 kids; 2 different baby daddys) 30 years old; 7 years older than me. SEXY as hell! We are in the same Master's program. Hung around and texted like crazy for a month last summer. Dilemma was I just wanted to smash and she wanted a serious relationship. NEVER smashed because she is CRAZY and did not want to face the repercussions after a smash and dash. Also, she always had her kids around me; Im not trying to be the father of another man's child. Neither do I want to get caught in drama with the baby daddy. 

I did something to piss her off so she gave me the silent treatment for 2 weeks. I know for sure that she smashed two other dudes during this time. I saw this as an opportunity to make my exit. She tried to hit me up, but I cut her off completely since I did not want a relationship. Ignored all her calls and texts. She then got into a relationship with some dude for a few months, but since then broken up. Its been hi and bye. Nothing more, nothing less. Complete change from us doing everything together. I treated her well so I know she misses that.

She sent this message on facebook (we're not even friends on facebook at 4AM today:

"Hey! Did you get a new phone number? I tried texting you on Christmas. Hope everything is well. I had a dream about you. We should get together."

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]We haven't hung out since June. Its obvious she wants to spark something up again. Still, I dont want a relationship and only want to smash. I'm thinking by now she knows I really don't care about her. She should know by now that I cut her off completely, which was straight disrespect to her. [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Should I wait for classes to end in June and then smash without fear of consequences? [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Should I make her my certified jumpoff? If yes, what the best strategy?[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Or should I leave her at the very curb I kicked her down to?[/font]
2 kids by 2 different fathers and you STILL want to do something sexual with this one. Hey I guess if you like taking visits to Chuck E. Cheese sure but I wouldn't even make her a jumpoff. 1 kid and shes bad...ok. I've seen it with plenty of women but 2 kids...NO

I know that thing in between her legs the size of a quarter probably has you confused but you really need to think about who you're dealing with. This is clearly a woman who just doesn't make great choices (jumping from guy to guy instead of taking care of her 2 kids on Christmas).

My mom had 2 kids and she damn sure wasn't out chasing 20 year old but taking care of business with us like a mom is suppose to do. It sounds like you answered your own question though saying you didn't want the drama. If you take this as a jumpoff, I can almost guarantee you drama and shes 30 too. Her looks only go down from here...

you don't smash but you want to

So 2+ dudes already hit

you don;t want a serious relationship

not going to take care of someone else kids

you don't smash

you ignore her texts

you want to smash but don't want the repercussions

Why have't you smashed? You tell us you just want to smash and dash. You are keeping up with her relationships. Im wondering what your point is. Your actions make no sense, You might actually like the girl or something. Try thinking how those other dudes got in that. Im sure your over thinking. See if you would have smashed, then she would still have been blowing up your phone the same way she is doing it right now. The time invested on the girl seemed to be good enough but maybe you came too soft and didn't smash. Maybe to you smashing means more and I can relate to that in a sense but you say you want to but won't. Its as if you are placing yourself in the situation in order to feel something. Im guessing you like the little attention she is throwing your way. Possibly you seek a long time relationship, maybe thats the reason you leave it open ended/ Ive done the same and nothing comes out of it. At the end of the day your just going in circles. Makes no sense just like this long explanation

you don't smash but you want to
So 2+ dudes already hit
you don;t want a serious relationship
not going to take care of someone else kids
you don't smash
you ignore her texts
you want to smash but don't want the repercussions
Why have't you smashed? You tell us you just want to smash and dash. You are keeping up with her relationships. Im wondering what your point is. Your actions make no sense, You might actually like the girl or something. Try thinking how those other dudes got in that. Im sure your over thinking. See if you would have smashed, then she would still have been blowing up your phone the same way she is doing it right now. The time invested on the girl seemed to be good enough but maybe you came too soft and didn't smash. Maybe to you smashing means more and I can relate to that in a sense but you say you want to but won't. Its as if you are placing yourself in the situation in order to feel something. Im guessing you like the little attention she is throwing your way. Possibly you seek a long time relationship, maybe thats the reason you leave it open ended/ Ive done the same and nothing comes out of it. At the end of the day your just going in circles. Makes no sense just like this long explanation
I don't get why you don't understand my perspective. She is NOT wifey material. We go to school together so I am forced to see and interact with her. Smash and dash wasn't an option. I treat school like the workplace and only go there to handle my business. Only way to clap them cheeks was to wife her up which I wanted no parts of. I wasn't going to fake a relationship just to hit. Therefore, I never smashed. 

She was all on my jock out of no where. Cool chick to chill with, but I want no drama with colleagues at school. Want no parts of 2 kids and 2 fathers. I called her out and asked what she wanted from me. She gave me a BS answer: "this is happening so fast and it could lead to a lot more." Decided to let go after hearing this. Basically, she was waiting for me to get at her and claim her; which was not going to happen. I pissed her off one day and she ignored my texts.  Saw this as my exit cue.  I cut her off and got on my summer yamb-spree on and currently keep a nice little roster. I haven't gone out of my way to track her status; mutual friends have brought it to my attention. 

You are right; this is nothing but circles. I still wouldn't mind smashing and she still wants a relationship. Hence, my only options: 1) a jumpoff situation 2) leaving it alone and not regressing. Even though her bod is sick and sex would be off the chain, I'm Leaning towards option 2. Yambs is just yambs at the end of the day. 

man
laugh.gif
how is it that I see ugly couples together while pretty people are struggling out there? not saying I'm prettier than half the world but still
mean.gif
frown.gif

Background: been busy on the job hunt and working on improving myself for a bit, everything else in the back burner for now. Started a workout routine for the past month and starting to get addicted to the gym after dem gainz I be seeing
smokin.gif
. Story: Just finished my workout routine for the day with the self-confidence/swag pretty high and went to the local mall to pick up a quick last minute present for a friend. Decided to dress up a little bit (J.Crew style: V-neck sweater, slim straight dark denim, suede brown desert boots, and fitted pea-coat) or how I used to when I was in college for class, got the hair did, cologne on, time piece game on lock, etc - the works looking fresh ta deff, ya dig
smokin.gif
. While I was browsing the store, I was caught off guard how many double takes I got and caught some wimmenz mirin' hard (7-8ish)
glasses.gif
, since I was in a rush to get to my friends party, I threw them "U Mirin" look just of the **** & giggles
grin.gif
, caught them off guard with that. The thing that really caught me off guard was that the double takes I got, I usually only got the double takes from wearin dem foambz, mostly dudes though (not srs about the foambz part). Unfortunately, I was running late to the party, so I fred flintsoned it out of there. But overall, feels good man,
smokin.gif
. #disregardeverythingacquireaesthetics
Cliffs:
-looking fresh to defff
-no foambz on
-feels good man