TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
man :lol: how is it that I see ugly couples together while pretty people are struggling out there? not saying I'm prettier than half the world but still:smh: :frown:

Probably cause the less attractive the less of a chance of cheating lol, also ugly couples might feel this is it word to michael jackson >D

Yo brahs, use this copypasta, if you got some weak textin' skills. Thank me later.

"hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Made my night.

Hit up a friend's place in the city last weekend to pregame for a night out.

One of his friends brought his girlfriend and her friends from Santa Cruz with him. One of the girls was all over me, grabbing me and telling me "You look really good tonight" (this isn't a humble brag, there's a point to me including this in the post :lol:)

When we left the apartment, she said "Let's go somewhere else" and took me to strip club while everyone else walked to the bars/clubs. She bought me a lapdance and drinks (while saying "I roofied you just in case you don't like me :wink:"). We had a good time...When the club closed I took her back to my friend's spot but there were a @#$% load of people passed out everywhere, so we had to call it a night. I told her "We should kick it tomorrow" and she said "For sure, I'm looking forward to another crazy night out."

I guess around 7-8 AM the dude that brought her decided that he had to leave and obviously took all the girls back with him. She said bye to me, but I was barely awake and didn't realize that I didn't get her phone # the night before until she left. I thought to myself, "No big deal, I'll just add her on FB or something."

Sent her a friend request later in the afternoon, which she ended up ignoring . (I know this because she accepted my friend's request) I didn't care about that too much, but according to my friend, alot of people are upset at me...She told the people that brought her that I was trying to get her drunk, saying overly sexual @#$%, touching her inappropriately, and just being a creeper.

Like really? Weren't you the one who dragged me to the strip club? Buying me shots, groping me, and talking about date raping me :smh: :lol: And if you were feeling uncomfortable wouldn't you have left in the first place?
I have no idea what makes females do this type of @#$%. Just trying to save face in front of her friends to not look like a jumpoff I guess? Why try to ruin my reputation though? This type of @#$@ literally happens way too often and is why I always hesitate to put in any effort :smh:

Last edited:
brahs... i'm super duper nervous.
met a yamb and she's giving it up quick... real quick... too quick...
she was BEGGING to give me the wop...
so we smanging raw doggy (HER IDEA :x ) and a pull out and bust on her stomach...
she was WRAPPING HER LEGS AROUND ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO PULL OUT... AND WHEN I SHOT ON HER STOMACH, SHE WAS TRYING TO FORCE ME BACK IN!!
:x :x :x :x
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
never calling her again, yo!

My man, fill her up :rofl: :rofl:

not getting her phone # after spending hours with her was a novice level mistake. avoid using facebook like that.

on to the next one :smokin

Last edited:
not getting her phone # after spending hours with her was a novice level mistake. avoid using facebook like that.
on to the next one :smokin

I agree it was a mistake, but I guess I was being too confident that I would smash that night and never hit her up again.

Again, it's not the "rejection" that I'm pissed off at...it's the slander which ends up @#$% blocking me the next time I try to get at girls that we both know :smh:

Last edited:

One of his friends brought his girlfriend and her friends from Santa Cruz with him. One of the girls was all over me, grabbing me and telling me "You look really good tonight" (this isn't a humble brag, there's a point to me including this in the post :lol:)

When we left the apartment, she said "Let's go somewhere else" and took me to strip club while everyone else walked to the bars/clubs. She bought me a lapdance and drinks (while saying "I roofied you just in case you don't like me :wink:"). We had a good time...When the club closed I took her back to my friend's spot but there were a @#$% load of people passed out everywhere, so we had to call it a night. I told her "We should kick it tomorrow" and she said "For sure, I'm looking forward to another crazy night out."

I guess around 7-8 AM the dude that brought her decided that he had to leave and obviously took all the girls back with him. She said bye to me, but I was barely awake and didn't realize that I didn't get her phone # the night before until she left. I thought to myself, "No big deal, I'll just add her on FB or something."

Sent her a friend request later in the afternoon, which she ended up ignoring . (I know this because she accepted my friend's request) I didn't care about that too much, but according to my friend, alot of people are upset at me...She told the people that brought her that I was trying to get her drunk, saying overly sexual @#$%, touching her inappropriately, and just being a creeper.

Like really? Weren't you the one who dragged me to the strip club? Buying me shots, groping me, and talking about date raping me :smh: :lol: And if you were feeling uncomfortable wouldn't you have left in the first place?
I have no idea what makes females do this type of @#$%. Just trying to save face in front of her friends to not look like a jumpoff I guess? Why try to ruin my reputation though? This type of @#$@ literally happens way too often and is why I always hesitate to put in any effort :smh:

Damn, what a bizarre ending. She sounds like a weirdo. I live in Santa Cruz right now. Is she a white girl? :lol:

Damn, what a bizarre ending. She sounds like a weirdo. I live in Santa Cruz right now. Is she a white girl? :lol:

Nah, some Mexican girl that goes to UCSC. Trust me, the weird @#$% is nothing new to me. My boys always clown on me for finding the craziest girls :lol:

Nah, some Mexican girl that goes to UCSC. Trust me, the weird @#$% is nothing new to me. My boys always clown on me for finding the craziest girls :lol:

The craziest ones are the best in bed

This. Man. Knows.

But seriously, that's a crazy ending to that story. Can't believe it went down like that. I definitely wasn't expecting that ending. Sounds like you a pitched a perfect game until she decided to throw dirt on your name. All you can do is tell people the truth and keep it moving.

Yeah, she honestly already sounded a little crazy from how aggressive she was. Saying she was gonna date rape you in case you didn't like her :lol:. You should talk to the more wholesome girls who don't seem like they give it up that easy.

Last edited:
bingo.

my man... nvm.... I forgot, this is the thread about yambs
laugh.gif

Maybe she's a little intimidated by the age diff... 19 to 28 is BIG.
My man what you doing hollerin' at a broad that young ANYway
mean.gif
laugh.gif
She's a cute cardio bunny & i honestly didnt know she was 19, i thought she was in her early 20's. She could hit me up but we all know that theres a percentage of that, somewhere in the 90's that this just isnt going to happen & it hasn't. Oh well i guess.

Trying to seal it with this 35 year old but she has a weird work schedule, works in nyc, not into texting/phone calls/FB or anything like that. Gonna make this happen tho. Some how, some way. 2013 im  goin balls deep in dem sugar walls 
grin.gif

thank you brah...
its really a toss up as to how you get at these birds... someone will say "i ONLY give her my number, that way if she call, i know she's interested"
but at the same time, some of these yambs dont eem like callin' boys up first...
i say feel it out... but in a high and bye type situation that you in, i'd just do like Travvy says... "waddup girl. i think you kinda cute, and i like the way you carry yourself. i want to kick it with you one day, and just see if you got a personality....or if you're just a cute face"
bong... to the point, lets them know your intentions...

def something i need to roll with.. that just rolls off my tongue naturally

Mann i braved the east coast snow storm last night for some yambs that happened to be on her period.. :stoneface:

..like whyy hit me up to "chill" if you know you cant do anything.. and then not hook me up for my troubles smh she violated

Mann i braved the east coast snow storm last night for some yambs that happened to be on her period.. :stoneface:
..like whyy hit me up to "chill" if you know you cant do anything.. and then not hook me up for my troubles smh she violated

Discard thy number and forget (SRS)

Last edited:
What would you do If your gf is only with you to showcase you to her family and friends?

No disrespect homie but you a sucka when it comes to females. Smarting up man, man up.

Not that I'm following you or anything but all the stories you post related to females your alway taking a L. Forget trying to accomplish females and work on yourself first.

No disrespect homie but you a sucka when it comes to females. Smarting up man, man up.
Not that I'm following you or anything but all the stories you post related to females your alway taking a L. Forget trying to accomplish females and work on yourself first.

Irony

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Let's end the prohibition on "humble bragging". If you bag a bad chick then who am I to tell you that you can't pound your chest? Give props and keep it moving, or don't say ish at all. If the ladies love you and you want to speak on it then speak on it. Dudes who are reading the exploits of others...Don't Be S.A.F.E (sensitive as F everyday). If you aren't seeing results ask what you may be able to do to get better results...dudes in here are more than happy to assess your situation and give a few tips.

Me personally I enjoy the stories, I'm married so I get to live through you guys eyes and remember the days when I used to roam freely smashing left and right.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Elderwatson I have a problem... I'm a great ipebee but a bad closer. I get them to the spot but end up the ball when it comes to smashing. Its not being a fraud or nothing, I guess I don't have any game cause they end being like "I'm straight". I don't quesstion myslf. But are they. Just not interested. When it comes to that time.

double post but i meant to say a good opener.
they seem to be interested until wee get down the real deal... they completley act like they change theirr minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom