TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
she told my man to google her, lmao i would of slap her on the butt and told her "you must of forgot that this is a mans world and you are not worth my keystroke"
anyway new years eve is approaching, and i need to wipe my plate clean.

Lmao

Elderwatson I have a problem... I'm a great ipebee but a bad closer. I get them to the spot but end up the ball when it comes to smashing. Its not being a fraud or nothing, I guess I don't have any game cause they end being like "I'm straight". I don't quesstion myslf. But are they. Just not interested. When it comes to that time.

Read art of seduction. Give u great pointers. Also I agree with the massage thing. Been my bread n butter since high school lol

I'm talking to this girl. Things are mad good, we vibin very very well. But she takes forever and a day to write back. I feel like I'm wasting my time but then again I don't. We talk on the phone at night all night. She tells me flirty stuff. I know she's interested but the whole taking od long to write back

Last edited:
Not really. This girl was bipolar and was on 12 different meds (I didnt know at the time). we got drunk and went to her house. One thing led to another and we were naked. she gave me a bj and i came.

problem number one.... you shoulda pulled out when you were good and ready and went to work , even it woulda only been like 2-3 minutes of work :lol: :lol:

when a chick is giving a BJ... the mind ain't quite right, she not all the way there... she really only thinking about one of two things... 1) when is dude gonna bust or 2) when are we gonna have sex. While a girl is giving you a BJ that is probably the most vulnerable time you gonna catch her when you kinda just ease into sex as the next progression. The problem is, sometimes it's so good you just wanna sit there and let it continue...... so you gotta decide which is more important; sex or coming from the BJ. The other such time when you catch a chick super vulnerable is when you are giving HER head.... but the key is to NOT let the orgasm happen. Once the orgasm happens, blood flow and logic that was appropriated to other parts of the body is now on their proper course back to the brain.

And when ******* start thinking, that's when it tends to go downhill for guys and your quest for yambs :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Imo gettin top over box is a hit or miss..I did that with a few chicks and I regret it now but with other chicks I wish I only got the top instead of top &yambs...In conclusion gettin top will never top gettin yambs..

Up there na b..i don't eat the box unless she is my girl..learned my lesson with that lmao...And for my fellas that eat the box before gettin top or do it and don't get any yambs shame on yourself..I did that sucka stuff before once never again

[COLOR=#red]I'm saying what are you guys doing wrong for y'all to be getting head-jacked (eatin without beatin)? Your closing percentage after the panties are off and your face jammed in her pot should be dam near %100. Yall better learn the one handed condom put on technique while you eating clam, and then slide up in her in one smooth motion.[/COLOR]

Head is just the warm-up for sex depending on how good the girls head game is. Some girls are pros at it some are not.
Wet box >>> head
I cant bust off head unless my mind, my dic* and her mouth motions are all in tune together. Now getting some good old fashion cutty..... Aint nothing better. Thats coming from a guy who loves getting head.

Aye sunshine at least you got a by some dudes (myself included :nerd:) ain't eem get that

Did you rad the story? It was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me. If I wouldve known she was on 12 bi-polar meds I wouldnt have done it. Seriously read the story. The ***** slapped me at one point to make sure I existed........

Also if these guys are telling me top is better than yambs...... well I am convinced they are trying to turn me gay. I didnt want to write a long story so I left this out:

Worst sexual experience of my life. The handjob I got four years before that was much better and I could do that myself. She bit my **** a couple times and said "sorry I know I am bad at this" I was losing my erection so I got on top of her and finished the job myself and nutted in her mouth. The only thing she did right was swallow

I was referring to dude talkin bout top only.
And what the hell is a fourmonth?
Her monthly

[COLOR=#red]I'm saying what are you guys doing wrong for y'all to be getting head-jacked (eatin without beatin)? Your closing percentage after the panties are off and your face jammed in her pot should be dam near %100. Yall better learn the one handed condom put on technique while you eating clam, and then slide up in her in one smooth motion.[/COLOR]
LOL! I will not ever eat out unless I am in an exclusive relationship AND I trust her. The chances of both of those things happening is slim to none.

I cant bust off head unless my mind, my dic* and her mouth motions are all in tune together. Now getting some good old fashion cutty..... Aint nothing better. Thats coming from a guy who loves getting head.
I didnt bust my nut because of her. read the story on top

Last edited:
..... you still not really telling us what YOU are doing wrong.... which, that's the tough part of the situation you need to look at . That is , if you really looking for advice... or just tryna come in here and tell us a sad story and feel sorry for you. All the youtube vids, advice blogs in the world ain't gonna help that

This aint a sob story. my bad bruh. Not what I am looking for.

Things I do wrong:
Texting - I either do it too much or too little I seriously cant find the balance.
Calling/Planning - I hit a girl up, she says not now, I don't know how to respond to this. If I say hit me up later, I dont call until they hit me up, but they often forget. Because when I bump into them again instead of ignoring me they say why didnt you call. However if I keep calling asking to hang out again they smell the thirst. I need to have a way to have her wanting more
Black Women - Getting a black girl is a whole different ball game that I dont even know how to play. I have just written myself off as the black guy black girls do not want.
Hispanic Chicks - I get friend zoned by them often despite being clear about my intentions. It just seems to me that they only like hispanic chicks
I dont need a black or hispanic chick, in terms of dating, it is a strong preference, in terms of smashing, i dont give a fick
Approach - I have trouble thinking of what to say on an approach about 50% of the time. If we are in an interesting setting it is no problem, but what about in a classroom?
Creeper vibe - I think it is just my scrawny demeanor. I have been working out and getting a little bigger since. IDK what I do but sometimes I approach a girl and she will call me a creep off the bat...... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom