TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
we on a break, but we still cuddle and hangout a lot
idk, ive been tempted to post pictures many times, but she has really distinct tattoos, and she went to Cass Tech which is a HUGE hs in Detroit (graduated with Big Sean and went to middle school with Dusty), so she basically knows half of Detroit's west side, it would be my luck if a Detroit NTer aired me out

I can't call it--- I mean from a girl's point of view this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get wined and dined by a celeb (which I'm not gonna lie, ALL WOMEN WOULD WANT THIS AT SOME POINT)

whether or not she sleeps with these dudes is up in the air, but I think you need to accept it she prolly gonna end up kicking it with one of these dudes. Yo and ask shorty if they are gay? :lol: :lol: Like I for real think Miguel is gay as ****... Trey too. Ask her if they mention bringing her back and involving another guy :nerd: :lol: :lol:

:\ Sorry P... but you need to distance yourself from this and just let the cards fall where they fall. Distract yourself with other yambs will this plays out.

Last edited:
we on a break, but we still cuddle and hangout a lot

From a bro's perspective, I think she has the green light to do anything she wants since you are on break. Not to sound like a d-bag but are the yambs open for you bro, if not, cuddling and hanging out sounds like you been friend zoned :smh:. If so, time to dust off the rust and go fishing for new chicks or dial some old numbers from the past 8).

Get into her phone and post their numbers on the internet :rofl:.

:rofl: . Still waiting for the #'s :nerd:.

yea, cuddling and "hanging out" is on some sucka ****. If you ain't smashing then move on ... keep her as a friend but don't go thinking something is there that's not.

We **** guys we like... point blank.

round of applause for that waka flocka poppa..@elder that vid is hilarious..

whats the ettiqutte for smash buddies??

Last edited:
i was thinking about calling her out on it, but i dont think im going to say anything, just let her choose, i dont want to say anything that may sound bitter or something that might stop her from going

i guess i will just let it play out

but on the other hand, whats some long distance yam game?

shorty lives in the same state as me, but lives 3 hours away, a friend of mine got with a girl who lives in Indiana and they still mess with each other, so i asked him, but the situations are very different (his and mine that is)

how should i proceed?

edit: im definitely not friend zoned, we smashed before she went to the concert, and she is always asking me when we are getting back together

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking about calling her out on it, but i dont think im going to say anything, just let her choose, i dont want to say anything that may sound bitter or something that might stop her from going
shorty lives in the same state as me, but lives 3 hours away, a friend of mine got with a girl who lives in Indiana and they still mess with each other, so i asked him, but the situations are very different (his and mine that is)
how should i proceed?
edit: im definitely not friend zoned, we smashed before she went to the concert, and she is always asking me when we are getting back together

dude how you leaving out this KEY bit of information?

She sounds like she telling you all this cuz she wants you to stop her--- so you need to ask yourself why you are not, and why you are with her (I'm assuming you broke up with her)

I need tips on how to keep a girl friend. Come at me bros 
nerd.gif

I need tips on how to keep a girl friend. Come at me bros :nerd:

Just give her some of your time. Take her out here and there. Invite her over when you chill with your bros. show her new experiences/places. Do things even you have never done before. Show her she's appreciated here and there

DONT overdo some of these things cause then shed get used to it and when you stop it'll be a problem.

how should i proceed?

So you are friends w/benefits then, IMHO I would keep it that way. If you want to get back with her just for her not to go or feel guilty to go, it still might not work, if a person wants to do something, they will find ways to go or she will resent you badly :smh:. Let her make her own decision but be quick to move on with the other chicks, just my 2 cents brah.

how should i proceed?

dude how you leaving out this KEY bit of information?

She sounds like she telling you all this cuz she wants you to stop her--- so you need to ask yourself why you are not, and why you are with her (I'm assuming you broke up with her)
only reason im trippin is because im on the same stuff memphis was on, i felt like getting some stuff out my system before i settled down for real with her, i hate to sound like im pullin a female move, but i feel like this is the ultimate test, she would always ask me if given the opportunity would i smash Keri Hilson, you know what i said, i would ask her the same but trey, she would answer the same, so now that the situation is a possible reality, i already know whats up, but on the same token, she never knew she would be in this situation neither, so yea, imma play it by ear

any advice on the long distance deal tho?

Just give her some of your time. Take her out here and there. Invite her over when you chill with your bros. show her new experiences/places. Do things even you have never done before. Show her she's appreciated here and there
DONT overdo some of these things cause then shed get used to it and when you stop it'll be a problem.

I would not want to be around my guy and his guy friends.... :lol:

so that's not necessary. I mean if it's like a group/ couple kick back then yea but don't invite her over and all ya'll gon' be doing is loud talking playing video games and/or watching sports. We actually kinda good on that

dude-- it's not rocket science, just continue to do the **** you did to pull her :smh: Don't' do it to pull her, then stop once you got her. That's a big mistake both parties tend to make (male and female)

Ya'll overcomplicate things A.LOT.

I did the long distance thing, will not go into details, but I will NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Too many variables for everything to work out, both parties have to be fully committed in the relationship to work and you need to have a constant stream of communication. At the end of the day it became a job, no yambs are worth that IMHO, too many quality girls out there to keep yourself off the market. Plus I don't want to be that dude at 40 thinking of all the ladies I missed out when I was younger :smh:. Just my 2 cents brah.

I did the long distance thing, will not go into details, but I will NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Too many variables for everything to work out, both parties have to be fully committed in the relationship to work and you need to have a constant stream of communication. At the end of the day it became a job, no yambs are worth that IMHO, too many quality girls out there to keep yourself off the market. Plus I don't want to be that dude at 40 thinking of all the ladies I missed out when I was younger :smh:. Just my 2 cents brah.
yea i figured, my dude was tellin me late night skype sessions are annoying and the whole ordeal is pretty laborous, and im not really tryin to cuff, but shorty is like a mini Lolo Jones so i feel like if i can somehow secure the yams if im going to make that trek, then imma do it at least once

Live your life brah, if she fits in with your lifestyle good, if she adds something to the relationship that improves yourself as a individual better, if she doesn't cut her loose. Don't stay with her just for the yambs, you are not only wasting her time but you are wasting your time. If you focus too much time worrying about your relationship, your losing time improving yourself, never a good thing. Remember success is the best way to attract females.

i dont know why a dude gets mad when a girl you're not even dating wants to bang a celeb.

i'm sure if any of us had that good of a chance to bang a female celeb (whether or not we are dating) we'd close the deal.

emotions are a dangerous thing...funny I asked a homegirl what could I work on to be a better person first thing she said was my people skills lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom