TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my pieces is trying to pimp me out to her friend... story developing.. will keep yal updated

Oidreez I really cant post an example but despite my belief I'ma huge **** talker...n I'm a douche to a certain extent lol

No yall got it wrong..I typed it wrong I back up what I say I take pride n being a thorough dude I just say off the wall mean type ish to women at a rapid rate...

And I joke a lot so some think ima huge bull ****ter...its not a complete bad thing its just somethin I gotta work on

And I joke a lot so some think ima huge bull ****ter...its not a complete bad thing its just somethin I gotta work on

Maybe it is the way you are saying it that puts women off, IDK. Remember there is a fine line between being confident and telling funny jokes vs being cocky and telling lame jokes. Bring someone along, preferably a female, so she they can critque when you are trying to pick up them yambs famb. Listen to their advice and keep practicing.

At this point we've said all we need to say and this thread--- important info needs to just be stickied to the first page cuz the same people keep giving the same advice every other page :lol: :lol:

google her? I guess I'm the only one laughing at the fact that you not only did indeed GOOGLE her, but you are legit tryna find info on this chick. Ol' girl hella won :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

girl i was talking to got back with her ex i think.

we were cool for a while but after she broke it off she started getting mad close wit me. but she been duckin me. she texted me last night. i called her about an hour after that no answer. texted her after i called but no answer. i dont even use my facebook but i went on today and she had a status about true love never ending, only being delayed. this was put up about an hour ago

oh well :smh:

This has happened to me before. The girl got back with her bf, deleted me from FB, and stopped texting me. All I can say is, don't burn your bridges. Don't make her your priority, but also don't ever rule anything out. On again, off again relationships are never a good sign. Chances are they just got back together out of convenience. They'll be off again within the next year. For good.

man, my suspicions are heightened

miguel invited my girl to a show in Toronto tomorrow (will fly her out and pay for lodging)

and trey songz invited her to his final show in Houston on December 31st, she said she didnt smash, but now i know he tryin to with that New Years afterparty stunt hes tryin to pull (again, will fly her out and pay for lodging)

im waiting for her to make a decision on all this, she says shes not going, but im not pulling her so i can see if she is really down

miguel invited my girl to a show in Toronto tomorrow (will fly her out and pay for lodging)
and trey songz invited her to his final show in Houston on December 31st, she said she didnt smash, but now i know he tryin to with that New Years afterparty stunt hes tryin to pull (again, will fly her out and pay for lodging)
im waiting for her to make a decision on all this, she says shes not going, but im not pulling her so i can see if she is really down

8)

Just play it cool bra..why was she hanging out with them?...damn last week it Kevin belcher now its a NT'r....trey songs gotta go

yea ALL of this--- give us the full story man :lol:
she went to the concert that night, but earlier that day, songz band came to her job and gave her and her co-worker backstage privileges

even weirder, my girl gets a room at this place, turns out miguel and trey songz is staying the night at the same place
so my girl rides the shuttle from the show back to the hotel with these guys, they change, take a shower, my girl calls me and tells me how cool they are, they go to the after party where trey is tryin to make moves, after the after party she takes the shuttle with them back to the hotel and then she calls me and tells me about her night, they give her their info and invite her to later shows

Wow, that is messed up, man. Even if it's a celebrity, it's still doing untrustworthy things. I wouldn't act all jealous, but I'd also tell her I'm not having any of it.

aiight G you gotta post pics of said girl----

and are you sure she's your "girl" ? :lol: I need pics of ya'll together as well....
we on a break, but we still cuddle and hangout a lot

idk, ive been tempted to post pictures many times, but she has really distinct tattoos, and she went to Cass Tech which is a HUGE hs in Detroit (graduated with Big Sean and went to middle school with Dusty), so she basically knows half of Detroit's west side, it would be my luck if a Detroit NTer aired me out

So she gave Trey and Miguel her number??
no, they dont have her number, she has theirs

Get into her phone and post their numbers on the internet :rofl:.

If you're on a break, though, that's technically not cheating, right? Tell her if she wants to be Trey Songz's groupie/spermbank, then go right ahead. Just let her know there will be nothing there for her when she gets back home.

Last edited:
First of all, I wouldn't trust someone whose nickname is mister steal yo girl :rofl:. Second if "your girl" wants to smash, she will smash it regardless, with or without your blessing of letting her go to the show. IMHO, I would not say a damb thing, if she goes, she goes and I would just move on with my life. There are just some unwritten rules that one should follow, like never doing an overnight with an ex or some thirsty dude looking for dem yambs :nerd:. Only way an overnight would be fine if you were going also, shouldn't be a problem since mister steal yo girl and micky d's are such cool brahs :smh:.

Keep us updated man and pics before someone says ductales

damn bra ima be honest im kinda of a jealous guy when it comes to my women..im working on it but in this situation seriously the best thing I can say is play it cool but let her know if she wants to go creep with em you aint gonna be back to save her when she is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom