TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every woman has groupie tendencies in their heart. Get breaded up and you'll see. Reserved chicks be sippin nut off the coffee table and **** after you done skeeted across her cheekbones. Go on ahead and let Trey give your girl that Rhythm and Blues ****. She's young you gonna be out the picture anyway sooner or later but she can rest in scrape heaven knowing that a "celebrity" stuffed her esophagus with man sausage and brag to all her friends about it. ***** just running around the country pounding dudes girls out with Miguel hahahha if Miguel knocked my ***** I know im not living right!

Every woman has groupie tendencies in their heart. Get breaded up and you'll see. Reserved chicks be sippin nut off the coffee table and **** after you done skeeted across her cheekbones. Go on ahead and let Trey give your girl that Rhythm and Blues ****. She's young you gonna be out the picture anyway sooner or later but she can rest in scrape heaven knowing that a "celebrity" stuffed her esophagus with man sausage and brag to all her friends about it. ***** just running around the country pounding dudes girls out with Miguel hahahha if Miguel knocked my ***** I know im not living right!
shes not that young, i will keep this in mind though

im calling ducktales, seems like this is not your girl but everybodys friend.
........ just curious as to how she seems like everyone's friend? i mean i can post pics, but i already got the advice i was looking for and for the most part it coincided with what i was already thinking/doing, so it wouldnt benefit me at all to put them out

any advice on the long distance deal tho?

I did the long distance thing, will not go into details, but I will NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Too many variables for everything to work out, both parties have to be fully committed in the relationship to work and you need to have a constant stream of communication. At the end of the day it became a job, no yambs are worth that IMHO, too many quality girls out there to keep yourself off the market. Plus I don't want to be that dude at 40 thinking of all the ladies I missed out when I was younger :smh:. Just my 2 cents brah.
yea i figured, my dude was tellin me late night skype sessions are annoying and the whole ordeal is pretty laborous, and im not really tryin to cuff, but shorty is like a mini Lolo Jones so i feel like if i can somehow secure the yams if im going to make that trek, then imma do it at least once

I think I am about to walk into this situation as well. Need help, fellas :lol:.

When a girl says I don't usually do this that means you showed her something that made her change her standards or whatever for you. It's a good thing, good game.

You guys really need to understand that females operate diff. Find out and you'll have an abundance

When a girl says I don't usually do this that means you showed her something that made her change her standards or whatever for you. It's a good thing, good game.
You guys really need to understand that females operate diff. Find out and you'll have an abundance

like...

these kind of gif executions are the type that requires folks to log into another screen name just to rep .

famb really said you "introduced her" to something new... :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

"I normally don't do this"

translation: I like to do this. I do this quite often. Its slutty, though... So don't judge me.

I said this a few pages back. Yall gotta recap the thread.

Sounds about right. Curbing your ego and letting her have them small victories and all your ****, all your time. When you ready for that, you know it's real.

slickp your suspicions may soon be confirmed, I hope you make the right decision

This is like the Smushcalade story, "I was looking at his tats" :smh:

we need pics :nerd:

Last edited:
I think I am about to walk into this situation as well. Need help, fellas :lol:.

Don't do it man, too many cons outweigh the pros. IMHO, I wouldn't do it unless you are ready to put a ring on it, serious talk. I live by the motto, "live your life on your time not someone else's." By getting in a long distance relationship, you are at the mercy of whatever time both of you are free. Look at the amount of life experiences/events you will be missing out on and that added stress of jealousy and loneliness when your significant other is not there. IMHO, have fun when you are young and save the wifing up when you experienced all you ever wanted in the bachelor life, that's what I'm doing and I enjoy it even more

Don't do it man, too many cons outweigh the pros. IMHO, I wouldn't do it unless you are ready to put a ring on it, serious talk. I live by the motto, "live your life on your time not someone else's." By getting in a long distance relationship, you are at the mercy of whatever time both of you are free. Look at the amount of life experiences/events you will be missing out on and that added stress of jealousy and loneliness when your significant other is not there. IMHO, have fun when you are young and save the wifing up when you experienced all you ever wanted in the bachelor life, that's what I'm doing and I enjoy it even more

You're right. I always felt she was the one who got away, though. And I'm about to go see her, and some you know what may be had.

Last edited:
my wingwoman turned best friend with benefits just shot me the text of guaranteed box Wed night
pimp.gif

I need tips on how to keep a girl friend. Come at me bros :nerd:

okay...listen to ME. i actually have a girl. these NT Alphas gone try to tell you some bs. :lol:
1. Maintain your role as the man. Keep a level of control over the relationship
2. Be open to what she has to say/bring to the table.
3. Feel her out as a person and focus on making her happy, but not just to please/suck up to her. It should make you happy to make her happy.
4. REMAIN FAITHFUL...if you don't wanna do that...at least make it look like you are.

okay...listen to ME. i actually have a girl. these NT Alphas gone try to tell you some bs.
laugh.gif

3. Feel her out as a person and focus on making her happy, but not just to please/suck up to her. It should make you happy to make her happy.
4. REMAIN FAITHFUL...if you don't wanna do that...at least make it look like you are.
well ....damn! 

lol

srs tho, i have nothing against players, but you can still be one without that last advice.....if you aint ready for a relationship, dont fool her into thinking you are. thats just disaster.  good luck bro.

ps. the rest of your advice is legit

Last edited:
okay...listen to ME. i actually have a girl. these NT Alphas gone try to tell you some bs. :lol:

well ....damn! 

lol

srs tho, i have nothing against players, but you can still be one without that last advice.....if you aint ready for a relationship, dont fool her into thinking you are. thats just disaster.  good luck bro.

"How he stay faithful in a room full of ****?"

Sometimes you think/want to be ready to settle down but you're truly not.

Before my last relationship started I had been single for almost 2 years and had enjoyed my first year in Atlanta a lot. I was starting a busier year and I felt ready to cut down on the play time and have a me down chick who would be there for me during the hard times.

I did that and was faithful (flirting and maybe numbers for sport but not even a single kiss to another woman) for about 9 months. Ex was holding me down very well and I had no complaints. Then I visit home for a bit and have some yambs fall in my lap and I don't resist.

I chalk it up to being drunk and out of town and I feel somewhat bad but not bad enough to tell her. At that point I guess I could have broken up with her but I was happy in the relationship and didn't anticipate cheating again. Faithful for about 7-8 months and then cheat a few times in a 1-2 month span. Then I knew it was over and we broke up shortly after

cliffs
not easy to anticipate staying faithful
hard to give up a good relationship b/c of 1 mistake
after cheating once on a chick, it's easy to cheat multiple times

"How he stay faithful in a room full of ****?"
Sometimes you think/want to be ready to settle down but you're truly not.
Before my last relationship started I had been single for almost 2 years and had enjoyed my first year in Atlanta a lot. I was starting a busier year and I felt ready to cut down on the play time and have a me down chick who would be there for me during the hard times.
I did that and was faithful (flirting and maybe numbers for sport but not even a single kiss to another woman) for about 9 months. Ex was holding me down very well and I had no complaints. Then I visit home for a bit and have some yambs fall in my lap and I don't resist.
I chalk it up to being drunk and out of town and I feel somewhat bad but not bad enough to tell her. At that point I guess I could have broken up with her but I was happy in the relationship and didn't anticipate cheating again. Faithful for about 7-8 months and then cheat a few times in a 1-2 month span. Then I knew it was over and we broke up shortly after
cliffs
not easy to anticipate staying faithful
hard to give up a good relationship b/c of 1 mistake
after cheating once on a chick, it's easy to cheat multiple times
you couldnt stay faithful.....so you broke up with your girl after the SECOND time you cheated. 

if he "makes it look like [he is remaining faithful]" who is he really cheating? because you tried that route and ended up 'wasting' 8 months of your time (hers too, but u get my point)

if your not about that life, dont front .....reform yourself to be a better person and practice self-control, or accept the fact that relationships just aint your thing.......

either way its easier said than done.

I really want to smash ole girl, but we're best friends or whatever.
I've hit before but I don't have any raincoats :smh:
And I have a final to study for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom