TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butt grabbing is a lost art...

I don't think y'all know... Hell, I didn't even know until trial and error...

but chicks LOVE when you grab them in a 1950s sexist way ... Only do it with a chick you know and are comfortable with...

grab your shorty by the rump and pull her close...

bet $5 you get a positive reaction.

This! Otherwise, you can throw all that other **** out :lol:

I need to start going to HB in taped yamb terrorty

It really is too easy...Hit me up fellas, youngdoc. IDK if ur into white girls or what not but that's who I'm always with, pregaming with. She even lets me smash her friends on her couch, no problem lol.

Hit my PM. I do HB/ Newport once a month. I was out of the game for a minute (had a gf), but I'm back in full force :smokin

Yooo I found out that girl from my class who I wastryin to smash lives with her babies Dad and she has an 11yr old son...lmao..She's 31 and I'm 23 lmao...she still looks real good for her age, but afterwards she told me how shes only with her baby daddy cuz of the child and even went as far as saying "We live together but it's like we're room mates" lmao...should I still try n smash or am I reaching? And If I should try to smash, what method should I take of doing so( Study for final?) but at the same time I dont wanna look thirsty, not my steeze

Yooo I found out that girl from my class who I wastryin to smash lives with her babies Dad and she has an 11yr old son...lmao..She's 31 and I'm 23 lmao...she still looks real good for her age, but afterwards she told me how shes only with her baby daddy cuz of the child and even went as far as saying "We live together but it's like we're room mates" lmao...should I still try n smash or am I reaching? And If I should try to smash, what method should I take of doing so( Study for final?) but at the same time I dont wanna look thirsty, not my steeze

It's not worth the drama man...:smh:

told this girl she should come over sometime and she replied with "cool"... i asked if that meant she was coming today and i never got a reply so i went to sleep thinking today would be yambless... soo i wake up around 11 and text the girl back asking what's up and get blasted for not being awake when she was knocking on the door..

apparently this broad showed up at my crib at 7am unannounced and is mad at me for not being up... :smh: i hate texting girls

I got a crazy yambtale going on right now, but it's probably too long to post lol. I guess I'll just say nothing adds up with her, but it's like you know something is the case....you're just trying to get the other person to admit to it but got damn they're sticking to the story.

I got a crazy yambtale going on right now, but it's probably too long to post lol. I guess I'll just say nothing adds up with her, but it's like you know something is the case....you're just trying to get the other person to admit to it but got damn they're sticking to the story.
Time tells all

Time tells all

Yea, but she's trying to push for me to bun her up. I fear that if I do, then she'll stop what she's doing now and I'll never know. Right now I'm really just curious as to what's really going on and whether she can just admit it. I'm more curious than interested...

Started talking to an old HS friend lately and apparently I was her biggest HS crush.. maybe that's why it wasn't hard for me to get it in with her once we were both single. :smokin

Surprisingly, she wore a purity ring in HS but she's better at ridin than my ex ever was. Good lawd.

Life is good my friends.

It really is too easy...Hit me up fellas, youngdoc. IDK if ur into white girls or what not but that's who I'm always with, pregaming with. She even lets me smash her friends on her couch, no problem lol.

Hypothetically, if a friend and me (from NYC) want to move out to Cali. Whats the best place for 22 year olds to live with the most white girls and just young professionals in general? :nerd:

Yea, but she's trying to push for me to bun her up. I fear that if I do, then she'll stop what she's doing now and I'll never know. Right now I'm really just curious as to what's really going on and whether she can just admit it. I'm more curious than interested...

I'm goin through the exact same thing. Except I'm not really sure whether she's caught my interest or curiosity. All I know is I'm sick of waiting and I'm about to just ask her what's da deal.

[COLOR=#red]I'm going to put this out there real quick. It's kind of stupid and immature to label chicks as sluts. You see a chick that you want to smash and then she let's you smash. She gives you the most amazing head ever and rides you to sleep. BUT she's not exclusive to you and she is seeing other dudes. It kills your ego that all that goodness isn't all yours EVEN though you was never trying to make her your chick in the first place. That amazing dissonance happening in your mind, coupled with the fact that you don't really understand the game makes you call her a ****.
BUT if that same chick hadn't given you the skins in the first place and you really wanted her, your feelings would be hurt and you would feel rejected. This commentary ain't about "savin em", it's about understanding the game and the intricacies of what's involved. [/COLOR]
you mean just in this situation right?
I know multiple females who ****** multiple guys the same night (some trains, some not), slurped multiple dudes at a time, swallow dudes they've known for a week, etc.
They are sluts. They don't have any sense of self worth and will put their lips (both of pair) on anything that's hard.
**** in its essence means a promiscuous person...and since promiscuous is a dictionary term what does that mean? It means these people exist and there is a specific word allocated to them, so calling a woman a **** is not stupid or immature if the shoe fits

depends... you know when she goes home over the break she gonna kick it with her "back home dude" :lol: :lol: Waiting until after the break might prove disastrous cuz she still might be kinda sprung on him.
OR.... You can strike now, then keep some minimal contact over the break.... then when ya'll are back on campus link up etc. She prolly still gonna link up with back home dude but you will still be on her radar (if you make your contact good)
if you just tryna smash then I say try and smash now before the break. Do it during "finals"...
**sidebar man, I loved finals. It was like an extended vacay cuz everybody would kinda still be around on campus but nobody was going to class :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: I miss college :smh: Don't get me wrong, I love being a grown up, but wasn't nothing like college.... NOTHING.

how you just gone give this girl a man back home? :rofl:

Hypothetically, if a friend and me (from NYC) want to move out to Cali. Whats the best place for 22 year olds to live with the most white girls and just young professionals in general? :nerd:

It's pretty damn expensive, but the OC area is awesome. I'm 25, got a job right outta college, and able to go out every Fri and Sat night. The OC has everything! Literally 35 mins from downtown LA, hr 20 from SD...Hit my PM is you need anything.

So nt bros i need some advice, just started a new job and am flocked by beautiful women.. I'm the only straight one on the floor usually and anybody who's had the pleasure of being in a similar situation know what i mean.
Anyway this chick was on me damn near all yesterday and tossed me the number without me asking so we get to texting and she let's it slip that she has a bf so i ask if she has a dude to which she replies yes but why did she have to specify that, then she asks where i see us in the future?
I reply you didnt, you're affairs with other people are just that, i think dudes got a solid find in you but thats as far as thoughts about him will go and that our future will develop into what it's meant to be.
But so she tells me she gave me the number because she feels a strangely strong attraction to me and that she's faithful but keeping a door open for me.
So today i hit her and we chopped it for a bit but shes been m.i.a since her phone cut out a couple hours ago, so i'm evaluating the situation to see wheter/how i should progress into setting up a first date. Need some insight and will hold off on hitting her till tonight to give this topic some time (also the situatiion between us)

how you just gone give this girl a man back home? :rofl:

MAAAAAN, maybe I'm biased but ALL of my folk in school (guys and girls alike) had people "back home" we was sweet on that we would kinda kick it with over summer/winter breaks.

Don't make it seem like I'm talking outta my a**. I knew some guys who got CAUGHT.UP cuz they was perpetrating at school but come to find out they had a GF who lived somewhere not on campus :lol: :smh:

So nt bros i need some advice, just started a new job and am flocked by beautiful women.. I'm the only straight one on the floor usually and anybody who's had the pleasure of being in a similar situation know what i mean.
Anyway this chick was on me damn near all yesterday and tossed me the number without me asking so we get to texting and she let's it slip that she has a bf so i ask if she has a dude to which she replies yes but why did she have to specify that, then she asks where i see us in the future?
I reply you didnt, you're affairs with other people are just that, i think dudes got a solid find in you but thats as far as thoughts about him will go and that our future will develop into what it's meant to be.
But so she tells me she gave me the number because she feels a strangely strong attraction to me and that she's faithful but keeping a door open for me.
So today i hit her and we chopped it for a bit but shes been m.i.a since her phone cut out a couple hours ago, so i'm evaluating the situation to see wheter/how i should progress into setting up a first date. Need some insight and will hold off on hitting her till tonight to give this topic some time (also the situatiion between us)

my thing is this--- if they'll cheat to be with you, then they'll cheat ON you. Doors open my a**, she just don't have the balls to really leave him on the grounds that he"s making her unhappy.

I think you should dead the situation, and I think she lying about "for you". She gave up her number waaaaaaaaay to quick.... and how got a "strong attraction" to somebody u literally just met?? :smh:

^ Thats an Ideal beat and skeet tho

MY understanding is this thread is about getting them yambs, and not as much about getting into a relationship

^ Thats an Ideal beat and skeet tho
MY understanding is this thread is about getting them yambs, and not as much about getting into a relationship
Not worth it fam.  My belief in yambing taken yambs is, that I wouldn't want anyone yambing my yambs.  I also believe that you never know how much a dude cares about his yambs. If he's OD in love with his yambs and finds out, drama will occur....and I live a drama free life pleighboi...belee dat....
smokin.gif

brrrr.........................

Last edited:
I think this thread STARTED as a means to smashing, but has developed into all things dealing with women.

I personally wouldn't do it. I believe in karma to a degree, and you smashing her while she had a man (even taking her out) would be a bad move in the long run. Also, you never know how crazy her man is...Showing up to work with a gun or something :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom