TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only been this past week brehs, I'm bout to put an end to that tho, i'm a grown *** man lol.. I can't play these HS games.. After I realized she's really not letting up off them yambs early I said, this sleeping over shh gotta stop unless you wifey. I'm willing to date tho, I'm not use to doing the required 5 dates or 2 month wait that some chicks put up before you smash, but I'll be pursuing more plats des yambs along the wait.

Considering I stay in a 8x12 dormroom, crimps my style even more.

^

If your on a twin bed bro then I almost commend you for puting up with that :lol:

Last edited:
It's only been this past week brehs, I'm bout to put an end to that tho, i'm a grown *** man lol.. I can't play these HS games.. After I realized she's really not letting up off them yambs early I said, this sleeping over shh gotta stop unless you wifey. I'm willing to date tho, I'm not use to doing the required 5 dates or 2 month wait that some chicks put up before you smash, but I'll be pursuing more plats des yambs along the wait.

Son said "Plats des Yambs" :rofl:

Son said "Plats des Yambs" :rofl:

I'm in the kitchen, yambs everywhere

Hollywood in general is easy. i don't spend a ton out there, but every time I have been I have had the chance to bring a girl back to my boys pad. I'm in the OC, so all my tales are girls that reside here.

Hollywood in general is easy. i don't spend a ton out there, but every time I have been I have had the chance to bring a girl back to my boys pad. I'm in the OC, so all my tales are girls that reside here.

I've had some crazy nights in Newport, Laguna, and HB

This is a anti-yambs post kind of.. My hungarian chick has slept over for the past 5 out of 8 or so days. We can kiss for hours, wake up in the middle of the night and go at it again, but the second I grip her yamburger, she's like "No, no, stop be a gentleman.."

Shh got me feeling like an 18 year old again.. I know she's gotten it in much earlier in relationships, so why is she making a brotha wait?

Because you aren't stimulating her breasts, neck. Gripping her hips/waist area. Grab her *** or something.

My mans is going in like he's John Rambo and his name isn't John Rambo.

The class Im taking with this chick ends in 3 weeks...I already got the digits....should I wait until the semester ends in 3 weeks to ask her out or try and kick it with her already??? I had her number for a good 2 weeks but haven't texted her very much, just small talk...

The class Im taking with this chick ends in 3 weeks...I already got the digits....should I wait until the semester ends in 3 weeks to ask her out or try and kick it with her already??? I had her number for a good 2 weeks but haven't texted her very much, just small talk...

depends... you know when she goes home over the break she gonna kick it with her "back home dude" :lol: :lol: Waiting until after the break might prove disastrous cuz she still might be kinda sprung on him.

OR.... You can strike now, then keep some minimal contact over the break.... then when ya'll are back on campus link up etc. She prolly still gonna link up with back home dude but you will still be on her radar (if you make your contact good)

if you just tryna smash then I say try and smash now before the break. Do it during "finals"...

**sidebar man, I loved finals. It was like an extended vacay cuz everybody would kinda still be around on campus but nobody was going to class :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: I miss college :smh: Don't get me wrong, I love being a grown up, but wasn't nothing like college.... NOTHING.

Because you aren't stimulating her breasts, neck. Gripping her hips/waist area. Grab her *** or something.
My mans is going in like he's John Rambo and his name isn't John Rambo.
Thanks, but I know how to seduce a woman bruh. First couple times I went for the tots she was talking the same as the yambs.. Bout to see what's good this weekend when we're liquored up.

Yambs everywhere

tumblr_me4o97CHhb1qbfcvxo1_500.jpg

:lol:

Study with her for finals, invite her to rage after it. The raging part is of course where you get the smash on.

This weekends yambsticles

had to do some editing on the last one before the wolves found out her social/birthdate/birthmarks

Last edited:
Study with her for finals, invite her to rage after it. The raging part is of course where you get the smash on.

^THIS MAN KNOWS... :smokin :smokin :smokin she'll have to let all her stress finally get relieved and thats where you come in... 8)
This really is the best time of the year. Girl I've been talking to, getting serious with, invited me to her place on Friday when I'm off work to work on our Spanish final. Considering she's about to get off the red river, and her telling me last night multiple times how bad she wanted me, and her parents being out of town, Spanish homework is the last thing that will be happening 8) I ******g love dead week.

:lol: this got me

if she dont give you that:

Then shes a lost cause :smh:

Last edited:
I've had some crazy nights in Newport, Laguna, and HB

U hotel room it or what? I'm in Fullerton, will be down at my girl friend's (not gf) house Sat. night in HB.

When I've left with a chick it's back to her place or a friend's (got one in Newport and another in HB). Also crazy nights doesn't always equal yambs.

There was one night in HB where I got separated from my group, randomly ate with a mixed sex group and then took almost 2 hours to get back to my friend's spot even though he lived right down the street from Main St. I was so drunk and lost

Butt grabbing is a lost art...

I don't think y'all know... Hell, I didn't even know until trial and error...

but chicks LOVE when you grab them in a 1950s sexist way ... Only do it with a chick you know and are comfortable with...

grab your shorty by the rump and pull her close...

bet $5 you get a positive reaction.

Last edited:
^What is this, The Wood? But your're right, it works. Among other things lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom