TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that's what i was thinking, i'm a firm believer in karma but i was gonna play her close just in case but not step on toes but ima just dead it like ya'll said, i was thinking the whole thing through about you reap what you sow type steeze and came up wit the same thing yall were telling me but i was light weight up in the air on the 86 but birds are like seasons at the end of the day :smokin

Last edited:
^ Thats an Ideal beat and skeet tho
MY understanding is this thread is about getting them yambs, and not as much about getting into a relationship

I saw dude talking bout "first date"... so that's why I thought maybe he was feeling her for real, for real.

But like other people are saying, man smashing ain't worth extra drama. And that chick already sounds like she'd bring plenty of that to the table.

OK I see yall

Ya Karma is a b. I meant to mention that in my op because I think that does come back around to homewreckers but at the same time I kind of look at that as doing the other dude a favor. :lol: Hear me out, He now knows she aint totally down for him and as a result he can cut her and quit wasting his time and money for a chick that isn't meant to be/ he's not gonna marry and go back out to the sea so to speak.

So nt bros i need some advice, just started a new job and am flocked by beautiful women.. I'm the only straight one on the floor usually and anybody who's had the pleasure of being in a similar situation know what i mean.
Anyway this chick was on me damn near all yesterday and tossed me the number without me asking so we get to texting and she let's it slip that she has a bf so i ask if she has a dude to which she replies yes but why did she have to specify that, then she asks where i see us in the future?
I reply you didnt, you're affairs with other people are just that, i think dudes got a solid find in you but thats as far as thoughts about him will go and that our future will develop into what it's meant to be.
But so she tells me she gave me the number because she feels a strangely strong attraction to me and that she's faithful but keeping a door open for me.
So today i hit her and we chopped it for a bit but shes been m.i.a since her phone cut out a couple hours ago, so i'm evaluating the situation to see wheter/how i should progress into setting up a first date. Need some insight and will hold off on hitting her till tonight to give this topic some time (also the situatiion between us)
Good brother you'll be in the panties in no time...
pimp.gif

Hypothetically, if a friend and me (from NYC) want to move out to Cali. Whats the best place for 22 year olds to live with the most white girls and just young professionals in general? :nerd:

It's pretty damn expensive, but the OC area is awesome. I'm 25, got a job right outta college, and able to go out every Fri and Sat night. The OC has everything! Literally 35 mins from downtown LA, hr 20 from SD...Hit my PM is you need anything.

I would either live in the Newport in OC or West LA/Santa Monica.

Areas like Huntington Beach, Hermosa Beach, Venice, and Downtown are good as well but Newport is probably your best bet for what you're looking for.

Good brother you'll be in the panties in no time...:pimp:

I'd never accept pleasure at some one elses expense my g.

But to dude up top i feel what youre saying, verbatim she said "Honestly....it's something about you that sparked my interest so i gave you my number. i'm not married neither(nor) do i have kids so i like to keep my options open."

But i just met her yesterday and know nothing of her and dudes past/present so ima just disregard the whole situation and start over on a strictly work buddy relationship instead of being a home wrecker or kicking up something between them

I would either live in the Newport in OC or West LA/Santa Monica.
Areas like Huntington Beach, Hermosa Beach, Venice, and Downtown are good as well but Newport is probably your best bet for what you're looking for.

make sure you prioritize your duckets tho... or got a great paying job. Cali is crazy expensive.

I'd never accept pleasure at some one elses expense my g.
But to dude up top i feel what youre saying, verbatim she said "Honestly....it's something about you that sparked my interest so i gave you my number. i'm not married neither(nor) do i have kids so i like to keep my options open."
But i just met her yesterday and know nothing of her and dudes past/present so ima just disregard the whole situation and start over on a strictly work buddy relationship instead of being a home wrecker or kicking up something between them
Bruh...you came into the thread about getting yambs...chick feels a strong attraction to you and said she's leaving the door wide open...what are you thinking about? 

Please don't tell me a relationship...

If that's the case you should have put a halt to the conversation once she said she had a dude...no need to even entertain her if you weren't trying to smash, and that's with knowing her current situation. 

how you just gone give this girl a man back home? :rofl:

MAAAAAN, maybe I'm biased but ALL of my folk in school (guys and girls alike) had people "back home" we was sweet on that we would kinda kick it with over summer/winter breaks.

Don't make it seem like I'm talking outta my a**. I knew some guys who got CAUGHT.UP cuz they was perpetrating at school but come to find out they had a GF who lived somewhere not on campus :lol: :smh:

Any attractive woman who is having sex in college most likely has some dude back home that she gave it up to or will give it up to now that she "found herself" in college

The ones that don't will end up with one over break

make sure you prioritize your duckets tho... or got a great paying job. Cali is crazy expensive.

It REALLY is. I love it though, always something going on. Just gotta work hard so you can go harder.

Newport really would be perfect. All the UCI kids live on the peninsula, rent isn't too bad and the bars are always going off. WeHo is also cool, but probably way more expensive than what you are looking for. My buddy lives out there and is roomies with the CEO of Disney's personal assistant. Mind you, this guy has a BA from Harvard, and is renting.

Any attractive woman who is having sex in college most likely has some dude back home that she gave it up to or will give it up to now that she "found herself" in college
well i'm in college....at this very moment.
and have many female friends who either hate the last dude they messed with back home or simply don't fw nobody back home.
and i mean actual friends so it's not like they're hiding anything..
either way i just notice NT always gives people attriubutes/qualities in their heads :lol:

well i'm in college....at this very moment.
and have many female friends who either hate the last dude they messed with back home or simply don't fw nobody back home.
and i mean actual friends so it's not like they're hiding anything..
either way i just notice NT always gives people attriubutes/qualities in their heads :lol:

Maybe things have changed but that wasn't the case where/when I went to school.

Whenever I would go back home I would get it in with an ex who HATED me when we broke up

Gatorbelts be known about them "back home" people lmaooo. So true, y'all better listen to that

Had yambs set up for tomorrow but had to postpone because she can only come by after 5...

Moms only approves of my main joint ... No JOs allowed over... I got look into moving :lol:

just got some freshmen yambs :pimp:... for any morgan ****** on here I had to go in blount, gave the front dest Shorty a coppin Id i found..didn't want her to know how old I was Smh... still grabbed the front desk joint too tho :lol:

Had yambs set up for tomorrow but had to postpone because she can only come by after 5...

Moms only approves of my main joint ... No JOs allowed over... I got look into moving :lol:

You lucky. I can't have anyone over.

I make it work but it's like

I had to set up a hotel room on Monday night to get it in (chick lives with her brother). We almost smashed in the car on Sunday but it was in a parking structure so she wasn't having it. We both decided enough was enough and got a hotel the next day

Thankfully my schedule is weird enough where I have some weekdays off so I can get in during the day....sneaking around like I'm in HS :smh:

My parents aren't down for letting me have any girls over either. I smash in the garage...Yes cereal.

Saving to get myself a lil townhouse to own.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. Never had a girl over my house and dont plan on to. Parents too old school and will raise 5000x questions.

Im away for college and have my own crib so right now its :smokin, but besides that, back at home I make sure I go back to the girl's place (or my car).

Last edited:
btw... saving to rent a spot out so you can reap the benefits of having easy yambs = working backwards fellas... u stack so u can cop a crib & gain equity 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom