TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You had her, but you failed her test(s)
Keep swingin' you'll get back to it.

so how do u "pass" the test"... i simply turn this around and tell em "i thought u were gonna buy me a drink" or if we vibin on that classy tip ill tell her i got first round if she gets next.. (but those are rare cuz im not about to get milked for a drink sorry thats what the simps are for)

im on that Soon as he buy that wine, I just creep up from behind tip :smokin

:lol: :pimp:

I'VE DONE THIS MANY TIMES IN THE CLUB/BAR

Parents not letting ya'll get it in at the crib...damn. 

Even in high school I could get a chick to come over the house...living room at least. 

I need to start going to HB in taped yamb terrorty

It really is too easy...Hit me up fellas, youngdoc. IDK if ur into white girls or what not but that's who I'm always with, pregaming with. She even lets me smash her friends on her couch, no problem lol.

:wow: :lol:

THOSE BECKY'S CAN BE VERY STRANGE AT TIMES BUT HOW FREELY THEY THROW YAMBS MAKES UP FOR IT.

btw... saving to rent a spot out so you can reap the benefits of having easy yambs = working backwards fellas... u stack so u can cop a crib & gain equity 8)

Copping a crib in Cali isn't easy. I won't be doing that until after I actually start making doctor money and not just resident money

I need to start going to HB in taped yamb terrorty

It really is too easy...Hit me up fellas, youngdoc. IDK if ur into white girls or what not but that's who I'm always with, pregaming with. She even lets me smash her friends on her couch, no problem lol.

:wow: :lol:

THOSE BECKY'S CAN BE VERY STRANGE AT TIMES BUT HOW FREELY THEY THROW YAMBS MAKES UP FOR IT.

Yeah they can be so free and hippie-ish at times.

A few months ago in Hermosa, I pulled this chick and some random white dude pulled her friend. We end up back at her friend's place, we smash in her bathroom that night, knock out on the couch and then smash on her couch in the morning. All while she is getting it in with the white dude in her bedroom - her moans actually woke me up in the morning :lol:

For the beasts

Yeah they can be so free and hippie-ish at times.
A few months ago in Hermosa, I pulled this chick and some random white dude pulled her friend. We end up back at her friend's place, we smash in her bathroom that night, knock out on the couch and then smash on her couch in the morning. All while she is getting it in with the white dude in her bedroom - her moans actually woke me up in the morning :lol:
For the beasts

Repped for the spoiler.

repped for the sheer boldness....

I swear NT makes me second guess ANY "photo" I send .... prolly pics of my *** somewhere on the net :smh:

Well she didn't send me those pics. I took them (hence my hand in one of them). Like I said before white girls can be so free

And it's not like her face is visible.

I would never post a picture where someone could be identified

^ repped

Good read.

Was suspish when i saw "alpha" on the page :lol:

But alot of that is true imo, especially XIV :smokin

If I remember it means Hot B****, with the number after, ie HB 7. There's a whole Pick up artist culture out there I didn't know existed till reddit.

seen a stupid dumb ******ed rump tonight when i went into Applebee's to watch the Saints-Falcons game...

didnt eem pounce... just admired the mass from a distance like a little chump...

:smh: :smh:

i swear fappin has that effect on me... smh...

she had the RUMPlestilskin... in some tight black leggings... w/ a snapback...

a friggin SNAPBACK...

and i got too shook to go speak... go ahead and shame me, TAY affiliates... i need the tough love right now...

don't eem worry about it man^^ identify why you didn't pounce... and work on it.

hmmm to smash my ex or not..

seen a stupid dumb ******ed rump tonight when i went into Applebee's to watch the Saints-Falcons game...

didnt eem pounce... just admired the mass from a distance like a little chump...

:smh: :smh:

i swear fappin has that effect on me... smh...

she had the RUMPlestilskin... in some tight black leggings... w/ a snapback...

a friggin SNAPBACK...

and i got too shook to go speak... go ahead and shame me, TAY affiliates... i need the tough love right now...

and so the based god said: "my son, i am disappoint in you"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom