TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to the strip club tomorrow. my boy is turning 22 i think lol and we gonna celebrate. now my girl has no problem wit it. but she wants to one on her bday which is in febuary. she said that some of her friends are going too
im telling her how awkward it will be. going to a strip club with ur girl? like she wont get mad at other women giving u lap dances and tha fact that u gonna b touching them and %^@%
what gf wouldnt get mad at that?
i told her ill go with her to the strip club on her bday but if she gets mad i gonna say i told u so

i'm going to the strip w/ my girl for her b-day too. :pimp: i don't get lap dances though, i just like to throw money and be twisted/drunk vibin out and admiring their bodies. the lap dances don't really do nothing for me. they obviously just do it for the money and if it's not actual sex i don't care about being grinded on by sweaty maas. so my visit w/ my girl will be different than yours, but if she says she agrees to the terms and conditions then she only has herself to be mad at if she gets frustrated. but just go and have fun and deal with her being mad after (if she even gets mad)

Dnt do it could blow up 40..befriend her first

I'm not even friends with the chick tho, I mean shes good company and good conversation but we've only been in the same room about 3 times, plus it wasn't even like it was popping like that last night :smh:

Last edited:
I went to Belk earlier today after class, and saw this cute girl working in the men's section, so I chopped it up with her for a minute & then hit her with the "would it be against company policy if you gave your number out..." line, and turns out she was engaged lol.  She showed me her ring, and I just laughed it off, told her he was a lucky man and dipped.  Guess I need to start checking these young chicks ring fingers haha.

Ex came through last night for "one last time"...

the combo of No Fap November and Horny Goat Weed was :pimp: yambs haven't felt that good in a while bruh

been in a drought... needed to hit something to get my confidence back up

You should have showcased your talent man. Shows that you believe in yourself and what you can do. Still could have hit her with the movies and etc line afterwards. At least you would have gotten her to your room, and if she was really feeling your **** then you could have beat.
Anyway, you should her up as soon as possible and set something up.
What u mean? I did say all that, its all pending, I just dont wanna look thirsty by hitting her up all soon cuz like I said I see here twice a week in class already as it is. But then again why wait a couple of weeks till the semester ends? 

Ex came through last night for "one last time"...
the combo of No Fap November and Horny Goat Weed was
pimp.gif
yambs haven't felt that good in a while bruh
been in a drought... needed to hit something to get my confidence back up
add kegels/daily to the rotation and thank me later.

I went to Belk earlier today after class, and saw this cute girl working in the men's section, so I chopped it up with her for a minute & then hit her with the "would it be against company policy if you gave your number out..." line, and turns out she was engaged lol.  She showed me her ring, and I just laughed it off, told her he was a lucky man and dipped.  Guess I need to start checking these young chicks ring fingers haha.

Same thing happened to me, I didnt realize I was at that age where I have to start checking hands...I dropped the ball though, chick asked if I wanted it so we could be friends and I dipped soon thereafter... didn't think of the possibility of HER friends :smh:

Yambily,
So last night I went to dinner with this chick I ran into last weekend after not seeing her since NYE. She was cool an all but I was struggling to even get to the plate so to speak. Shes one of those girls who act OD different when they've been drinking vs when they're no etc.. :smh: I could just tell she wasn't down like that like the other chick i met a few weeks ago.
Anyways, her roommate was looking right tho, red head with lightweight mass and I've always had a soft spot for red heads :lol: but so few and far in between. In addition she broke up with her guy of 2.5 year about 6 months ago and said she wasn't really about that relationship life etc..
I got her twitter from her tho, and I want to drop her a Ricky on the DM like "Hey I think your attractive, I want to learn more , here's my number, let me know if you wanna go out sometime" etc.. :lol:
I just know this **** is gonna blow up like her roommate gonna be textin her yo look what he sent me, etc.. I dont really give any dambs about that because I don't know if that is heading anywhere anyways but I want to hear others thoughts about this.
edit: right as I posted this roommate hit me with the friend request on fb 5 mins later :lol: :pimp:

my ***** said Yambily tho.....

thing about roommates? Maaan, I ain't never done it that grimey :lol:

This will not end well, I'mma just go on 'head and tell you. It's just how much you do, or don't you care at this point :lol: Women talk, so either way whatever you do you need to accept that the other will most likely hear about it. Plus they roommates, so they probably recap NIGHTLY about that days events

For all my real hustler types, how do you balance the art of stacking yo paper in the winter and yambs? do you stick to the winter cake sessions or do you just thug it out and keep that summer energy going. I be real frugal in the winter, no dates no clubbing no nothing "netflix and carry out or home cook meals", chicks be trying waste dollars that is counter productive the economy and my upbringing of not spending dough in the winter.

my ***** said Yambily tho.....
thing about roommates? Maaan, I ain't never done it that grimey :lol:
This will not end well, I'mma just go on 'head and tell you. It's just how much you do, or don't you care at this point :lol: Women talk, so either way whatever you do you need to accept that the other will most likely hear about it. Plus they roommates, so they probably recap NIGHTLY about that days events

:lol:

Ya I see you but its not like its anything serious tho you know? we jus dun kissed a couple times, nothing outside of that :smh: Its almost safe to say I'm not feeling her like that an vice versa

At the end of the day I really wouldn't care if it got deaded, joints looking like a dead end anyways. But them 2 gonna have to be ok with it

But shes going home for thanksgiving next week and the roommate will be in town ...:nerd:

Yo this chick from school slide me her number tell me to txt her at this time and she get off at that time. When should I text, thinking she want the D but its random as hell cause outside a casual convo havent really spoken with her.

For all my real hustler types, how do you balance the art of stacking yo paper in the winter and yambs? do you stick to the winter cake sessions or do you just thug it out and keep that summer energy going. I be real frugal in the winter, no dates no clubbing no nothing "netflix and carry out or home cook meals", chicks be trying waste dollars that is counter productive the economy and my upbringing of not spending dough in the winter.
MOY.... e'ery day.

$30 limit on the first date...
And I tell them why its a $30 limit on the first date..... "think about this sweetheart ..
What kind of value would you have in me if I was tricking off my money to every pretty face? That would make you seem in the normal... I feel like showing value in someone that deserves it. I'm not sure if you deserve that, but I want to find out.
Now, we're finna hut this quaint little taqueria and have some convo. Get da fajitas cuz they're good"
Booong.
Will
And if you're too scares to say that... then just take them there... without asking what they want.
I like those places cuz they're 1. Cheap 2. Good. 3. Quiet 4. Relatively low chances of getting caught up in some nonsense 5. Cheap.

props... yeah that price does seem completely reasonable too for a first date

and also im in your boat bluedeniro... winter is just grind time for me im working 9-5 MF.. and after work its shipping shoes... then weekends its filling sneaker orders... and always hitting the gym 6/7 days of the week so its work/gym/flipping sneakers...aint even stepping out this weekend because of the jordan drops/nintendo wii u preorders

Last edited:

Son working full time AND going to grad school...I have no time at all.

Laser beam focus right now just trying to balance school and work, and honestly the chicks will throw me off track. Only chicks that I've been talking to are at school and they know how the work load is so we're all in the same boat.

But if it wasn't for school I would keep that summer energy going as you said because I never was the type to cuff in the winter anyway...just stack paper for the Spring/Summer.

How many of you bros have gotten the "shoulder to cry on" yambs? I'm not even sure what to call it, but atleast 3 times in my life, I was in (alcohol infused) deep conversations with chicks, which led to them crying and me wiping the tears from their cheeks and consoling them. Next thing I know we're making out and I'm in the yambs no more than 15mins after the fact that they were crying.

Last night was almost the 4th time, I walked chick i went on a date with last week back to her dorm after the club, we stop at a park bench just outside the door and we're talking about her brothers death, and the effect it's had on her and parents.. She starts crying, again, I'm wiping the tears from her cheeks and stroking her thighs and such. Not even 5 mins later we're making out and she's confessing her love for me. But, she's "fighting falling for me, because she leaves in a month and don't want to get attached".. Story of my fn life.

Ain't eem gone lie, I like having options, but it's been tooo long, I'm cuffing for the winter.

Last edited:
It's most definitely grind season. Yambs taking a backseat right now, too busy for all that. Here comes all the random joints hitting you up though when you're not bout that right now. I know it happens but it's always weird. Something about being truly unavailable that drives them crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom