TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's most definitely grind season. Yambs taking a backseat right now, too busy for all that. Here comes all the random joints hitting you up though when you're not bout that right now. I know it happens but it's always weird. Something about being truly unavailable that drives them crazy.
Story of my life.

There's gotta be a better way to balance it out, but I'm terrified at the prospect of missing my chance at success. 

Last edited:
Story of my life.

There's gotta be a better way to balance it out, but I'm terrified at the prospect of missing my chance at success. 
same here..haven't had a girl in 4 years.....just focusin on myself..i think im going to be too distracted with yambs like my cousins are. 2 of em dont' even go to school..smh.

It's all about balance--and finding somebody who also has something going on in their lives. Also find somebody who can cook :lol: Go in groceries for a weekend as opposed to eating out friday and sat. Lil' things like that man... ya'll just gotta choose on things other than how fat her booty is :lol:

It's all about balance--and finding somebody who also has something going on in their lives. Also find somebody who can cook :lol: Go in groceries for a weekend as opposed to eating out friday and sat. Lil' things like that man... ya'll just gotta choose on things other than how fat her booty is :lol:
just like w/ everything else...it's about the person too (in this case the guy)
some people can find that balance and not let one thing distract them from the other, while some can't.
so yeah find someone who fits your lifestyle and balance it all out.
burying yourself in work is just as bad as being engulfed in yambs and not handling your business.
just my thoughts ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:
just like w/ everything else...it's about the person too (in this case the guy)
some people can find that balance and not let one thing distract them from the other, while some can.
so yeah find someone who fits your lifestyle and balance it all out.
burying yourself in work is just as bad as being engulfed in yambs and not handling your business.
just my thoughts ladies and gentlemen
It's all about balance--and finding somebody who also has something going on in their lives. Also find somebody who can cook
laugh.gif
Go in groceries for a weekend as opposed to eating out friday and sat. Lil' things like that man... ya'll just gotta choose on things other than how fat her booty is
laugh.gif
Oh I agree. But at my age (pushing 30) I wouldn't even know where to begin. All I've ever known is setting personal goals and trying to attain them. I'd like to blame it on family pressure. But that would be a cop out.

I've never been in a serious relationship. I don't even think I have the capacity, mental or emotional, to care for someone in that way. Just random hookups and friends with benefits.  Some days I'm flush with P, some days I'm bust. 

Last edited:
Oh I agree. But at my age (pushing 30) I wouldn't even know where to begin. All I've ever known is setting personal goals and trying to attain them. I'd like to blame it on family pressure. But that would be a cop out.

I've never been in a serious relationship. I don't even think I have the capacity, mental or emotional, to care for someone in that way. Just random hookups and friends with benefits.  Some days I'm flush with P, some days I'm bust. 
oh yeah. i feel you now (didn't know your age)
it's gonna be a tough task because of your stage in life and how you think. good luck.
it's easy for me to find the balance because i put stock in,and find my happiness, in people and love (not just romantic love, but family and the love of people)
and since money is what allows me to maintain a comfortable existence i pursue that. if it was soup cans that helped me attain it then i'd be after soup cans.
basically, i'm saying i really don't care about money. i just know i need it to pay bills and buy the simple things that make life comfortable and allow me to enjoy what i really care about. developing that mindset at a young age helps me in the balance area, but i wouldn't say it's too late for you or anyone else.

my partner got some yambs off backpage last night... seems legit

Any of y'all ever used backpage before?:nerd:
:rofl: Didn't we already have this thread before?
But to answer your question, yes.
:nerd:

SO this chick comes to my job, and I'm like what you do for a living, she like I'm a waitress, I'm like coo where? She tells me the city, and says to come through the bar where she works Sunday night and she got me with a free appetizer... Should I follow up?

If you're feeling her, why not? I wouldn't even accept the free-appies (seems bum/young like, imo, unless you're young and or just like free shh), show up and offer to buy her a drink after work as a destresser. 

SO this chick comes to my job, and I'm like what you do for a living, she like I'm a waitress, I'm like coo where? She tells me the city, and says to come through the bar where she works Sunday night and she got me with a free appetizer... Should I follow up?

Would you smang?

That should answer your question

free food? Hell yeah :lol:

I just was thinking if she was just being nice, but she asked me to A. Come through at night B. come through the bar and C. Her ******* were talking to me

yea man it's both-- some dudes just take it real bad when you just genuinely don't like them "like that". Word? So you really thinking every woman should wanna be with you? **** outta here
laugh.gif
Those are people with weak ego's. Their very self worth is tied directly to whether this person or that person likes them or not.

Hung out with this chick from my old HS, shes a year older than me, took her to watch the Knicks game at a local bar (I hate the Knicks), we ate and left.
Pulled up to a park, found a dark spot in the parking lot.
Got some neck, played with the bitties, rubbed on the yambs.
Shes talking about smashing later on this week :smokin

Hung out with this chick from my old HS, shes a year older than me, took her to watch the Knicks game at a local bar (I hate the Knicks), we ate and left.
Pulled up to a park, found a dark spot in the parking lot.
Got some neck, played with the bitties, rubbed on the yambs.
Shes talking about smashing later on this week :smokin
Why didn't you smash at the park during that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom