TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bill came and she told the bartender to split the bill.
that's what im confused about

Sometimes people offer/suggest things that they don't really mean nor want to do.

Like......

If I ask "Does anybody want the slice of pizza?" I am just being courteous and polite, but nobody better actually raise their hand and claim that last piece of pizza. It is understood that I want it.

She asked for a split check, but wanted/expected you to say "No, don't worry.....put it all on my card."

the bill came and she told the bartender to split the bill.
that's what im confused about
she wanted you to be like "naw i got it"
she feels like since that wasn't your initial reaction she can't fwy.
pretty stupid to me. she should have just asked if you wanted to split it if she wanted to know, but i guess she felt like if you were oblivious to her motives your true colors would shine through.
we all take Ls though.

just completely cut her off from all contact and if she hits you up, don't respond. if does a second time then do because she'll probably ask what the deal is and you can tell her how grimey her actions were and you ain't lookin for no more friends. #StraightLikeDaaaat
...at least that's what i would do. *shrugs*
tellin you she friendzoned you like you supposed to cry over her or some ****. **** that ***

Sometimes people offer/suggest things that they don't really mean nor want to do.
Like......
If I ask "Does anybody want the slice of pizza?" I am just being courteous and polite, but nobody better actually raise their hand and claim that last piece of pizza. It is understood that I want it.
She asked for a split check, but wanted/expected you to say "No, don't worry.....put it all on my card."
Oh well, I charged it to the game

Well brehs, remember that chick i told you guys about yesterday saying that she was "broke" and was going to get paid next week? Well she lied about it. I read her post on twitter saying dating rules, how if someone ask a person out...they should pay. I said that we splited our bills. So i texted her and made some **** up about me talking with my boys about dating, so we talk and she basically admitted to me that she lied about being "broke" that she was turned off that i didn't pay the first time when i had asked her out, and she gonna put me in the friendzone :lol: She said that she wanted to tell me that she was broke to see what I would say :stoneface: WTF kinda **** is that? :smh:
Women straight up grimey

BRUH CHECK MY POST THO.....

I started to come in and tell you but I ain't wanna **** on your parade, but man I coulda told you that :smh: I've never been one to lie about being broke, but I knew the moment you said that ya'll split the bill it was a bad sign.

Last edited:
"But I'm gonna play it cool... Not eem going to try and smash on the first night..."
I'm saying it could pay off because a) you don't come off as thirsty if they a little hesitant b) makes em sweat it that much more the second time around
I'm sayin you gotta give it 2 chances before you cut your losses
see... 40" gets me...

plus she's asking to come out again tonight... i'm like, "nah... i gotta work in the morning"

let's keep it real... i could either smash a few times and get bored... or parlay this into a consistent, down yamb that does what i want when i want...

its not really that hard for me to go out and find a chick to smash... i'm trying to refine my game... keep my thirst to a minimum so when i do come across a real thorough yamb... i will act accordingly.

plus, if i smash her too quick, she's going to want to come over all the time...

i have a TWO NIGHTS A WEEK policy... two nights MAX in one week... never in a row...

Last edited:
I started to come in and tell you but I ain't wanna **** on your parade, but man I coulda told you that :smh: I've never been one to lie about being broke, but I knew the moment you said that ya'll split the bill it was a bad sign.
when you're right about something it always feels good for someone to just flat out tell you that you were and that you told em so, so....yamb patties, you told em so. :lol:

when you're right about something it always feels good for someone to just flat out tell you that you were and that you told em so, so....yamb patties, you told em so. :lol:

I swear.... that was the whole "idk how to proceed"... cuz I knew I'd get an influx of posts from ****** who don't even be in the thread talking about how I ain't ****, and I'm a gold digger, etc.

Most women, even the most progressive of us... like it when a man pays for the first date. It's just standard. Especially if YOU the one asking us out. I think ol' girl was doing a lot tho by saying that she was broke. It's not that serious. I also think she was doing a lot blasting you on facebook. But none of it surprises me.

I was actually going to advise to sit back and chill... when she fed you that line just be like "ok well I'll get up with you some other time then". If she never responded than you know she wasn't serious but if she really WAS broke and did genuinely wanna kick it with you she would've reached out. Again, when we REALLY like somebody paying/splitting the bill is insignificant.

I swear.... that was the whole "idk how to proceed"... cuz I knew I'd get an influx of posts from ****** who don't even be in the thread talking about how I ain't ****, and I'm a gold digger, etc.
Most women, even the most progressive of us... like it when a man pays for the first date. It's just standard. Especially if YOU the one asking us out. I think ol' girl was doing a lot tho by saying that she was broke. It's not that serious. I also think she was doing a lot blasting you on facebook. But none of it surprises me.
I was actually going to advise to sit back and chill... when she fed you that line just be like "ok well I'll get up with you some other time then". If she never responded than you know she wasn't serious but if she really WAS broke and did genuinely wanna kick it with you she would've reached out. Again, when we REALLY like somebody paying/splitting the bill is insignificant.
Props Pattie, I forgot to mention she's 33 with a kid in high school and another in middle school :x

Aight aight aight I told myself I wouldn't do this but I have a scenario.

I have a girl, not just a girl I'm smashing or a main chick but a woman who I think is the mother of my children.

I also have a "platonic" female friend who is bad, like physically I would murder the yambs but I have a girl. Now the reason I use quotations is because she has been a lightweight hater anytime I bring up any other female even before I had a girl. However she has come through in the clutch with advice in the past. So a few months pass and she's stopped hating. I asked her to help me pick out a ring for my girl and she was excited to go....until the day came she blew me off and acted like I disrespected her. I basically told myself I ain't ******g with her no more if she is going to be on some other ****. Because whenever this broad needed advice about a dude I helped her out.

Fast forward a few months and she texts me and ask me if Im married yet and did I propose. I told her no and she asked why and have I cheated yet(because I have cheated in the past). I say no and she then says we need to hang out asap.

Now when I was kinda single and trying to beat she wasn't coming off the yambs but as soon as I got a girl she was type thirsty.

Do I cut this broad off period or give it another shot, at this point in the game she's the only girl in my life that ain't a ex or somebody I've haven't hit in the past, so I need a girl to bounce situations off of.

Well brehs, remember that chick i told you guys about yesterday saying that she was "broke" and was going to get paid next week? Well she lied about it. I read her post on twitter saying dating rules, how if someone ask a person out...they should pay. I said that we splited our bills. So i texted her and made some **** up about me talking with my boys about dating, so we talk and she basically admitted to me that she lied about being "broke" that she was turned off that i didn't pay the first time when i had asked her out, and she gonna put me in the friendzone :lol: She said that she wanted to tell me that she was broke to see what I would say :stoneface: WTF kinda **** is that? :smh:

Women straight up grimey

:lol: She's a child, she gets put in the no zone. It's pretty normal for women to split the bill or even cover sometimes, **** that little girl and her games.

Then again too sounds you would've still been in there had you said don't worry about it, I got you. But I think you dodged a brat bullet.

Last edited:

Word she was. But on my life anytime that's happened I usually have enough to cover the date anyways, so if its something I really wanna do I'll let her know we're cool to go and we have fun. She's too grown to be acting like that though, red flag.

$30 limit on the first date...

And I tell them why its a $30 limit on the first date..... "think about this sweetheart ..

What kind of value would you have in me if I was tricking off my money to every pretty face? That would make you seem in the normal... I feel like showing value in someone that deserves it. I'm not sure if you deserve that, but I want to find out.

Now, we're finna hut this quaint little taqueria and have some convo. Get da fajitas cuz they're good"

Booong.
Will
And if you're too scares to say that... then just take them there... without asking what they want.

I like those places cuz they're 1. Cheap 2. Good. 3. Quiet 4. Relatively low chances of getting caught up in some nonsense 5. Cheap.

Been putting in too much work for this drought not to end soon.. 
mean.gif

happened upon some drunken yambs a week ago, me and my boy and 2 girls, they approached us at a bus stop saying they were going to a discotheque, not even 5 minutes later I start making out with one of the chicks, 15 mins later my boy and the other go at it.. Next thing I know we switch chicks and i'm kissing and playing with the other girls yambs in the middle of the street right outside the club, of course they wouldn't let us in. I could throw a rock from the club to my dudes apartment, but the chicks were not budging.
mean.gif
 18 they were, ain't emm ashamed..

$30 limit on the first date...
And I tell them why its a $30 limit on the first date..... "think about this sweetheart ..
What kind of value would you have in me if I was tricking off my money to every pretty face? That would make you seem in the normal... I feel like showing value in someone that deserves it. I'm not sure if you deserve that, but I want to find out.
Now, we're finna hut this quaint little taqueria and have some convo. Get da fajitas cuz they're good"
Booong.
Will
And if you're too scares to say that... then just take them there... without asking what they want.
I like those places cuz they're 1. Cheap 2. Good. 3. Quiet 4. Relatively low chances of getting caught up in some nonsense 5. Cheap.

Tip well noted. Thanks ricky.

First off, conversating isn't a real word, it's conversing (for future reference),
Second, you get the first yamb by offering to have a study session. This isolates the two of you, gives you more time to think about what you're going to say. If you're that nervous, then look for the definitions lol. It also gives you the opportunity to ask more about her personal life. You would be studying with her. Ask her what she likes to do, then throw yourself in the mix. Continue to be a study buddy, play your cards right. You'll get a good grade in the class (more important) and the yamb.
As for the second piece, you're going to have to break a barrier of some sort. Like if you get her eyes to meet yours then just smile, but don't be awkward. After class introduce yourself, even if you have to chase her down a little bit. Flatter her about a physical trait (not her butt or boobs). Get the number. DO NOT CALL/TEXT FOR LIKE A WEEK. Show up to class walking with some other girl. Hit her up saying you want to do something on campus (be original and do something cheap like pottery or something that she ain't used to). This gives you time to talk to her, and then you basically game her in the same fashion as you would the first yamb.
You're welcome.
Here's an update: 

For the first chick: I was talking to her after class two days ago, and eventually after I told her I made beats, I said "We should hang out some time or something?"...she responded "Why, so we can listen to some beats?" (being sarcastic I figure? Lol) and I said "haha, naw maybe hit up the movies or study or something..." after that we exchanged numbers, I saw her again today in class, didn't really say anything to her, we don't sit togeather, and after class she just left, we didn't talk, but no biggie right? Anyway, I'm trying to figure when's the best time to start hitting her up, I mean I do her twice a week for class already, so IDK...what yall think??

And as for the other chick in my other class, no dice yet, still can't really can't get the eye contact, she might not be interested...

So my fb called me sayin come **** me I told her I was out n she trippin callin Me like that she said ill find someone else...she's dropped..

Last edited:
im going to the strip club tomorrow. my boy is turning 22 i think lol and we gonna celebrate. now my girl has no problem wit it. but she wants to one on her bday which is in febuary. she said that some of her friends are going too

im telling her how awkward it will be. going to a strip club with ur girl? like she wont get mad at other women giving u lap dances and tha fact that u gonna b touching them and %^@%

what gf wouldnt get mad at that?

i told her ill go with her to the strip club on her bday but if she gets mad i gonna say i told u so

Here's an update: 

For the first chick: I was talking to her after class two days ago, and eventually after I told her I made beats, I said "We should hang out some time or something?"...she responded "Why, so we can listen to some beats?" (being sarcastic I figure? Lol) and I said "haha, naw maybe hit up the movies or study or something..." after that we exchanged numbers, I saw her again today in class, didn't really say anything to her, we don't sit togeather, and after class she just left, we didn't talk, but no biggie right? Anyway, I'm trying to figure when's the best time to start hitting her up, I mean I do her twice a week for class already, so IDK...what yall think??

And as for the other chick in my other class, no dice yet, still can't really can't get the eye contact, she might not be interested...

You should have showcased your talent man. Shows that you believe in yourself and what you can do. Still could have hit her with the movies and etc line afterwards. At least you would have gotten her to your room, and if she was really feeling your **** then you could have beat.

Anyway, you should her up as soon as possible and set something up.

Last edited:
im going to the strip club tomorrow. my boy is turning 22 i think lol and we gonna celebrate. now my girl has no problem wit it. but she wants to one on her bday which is in febuary. she said that some of her friends are going too
im telling her how awkward it will be. going to a strip club with ur girl? like she wont get mad at other women giving u lap dances and tha fact that u gonna b touching them and %^@%
i told her ill go with her to the strip club on her bday but if she gets mad i gonna say i told u so

Dude if she's cool enough, get her a lap dance first. Loosen her up to the environment so you both can have a good time.

Aight aight aight I told myself I wouldn't do this but I have a scenario.
I have a girl, not just a girl I'm smashing or a main chick but a woman who I think is the mother of my children.
I also have a "platonic" female friend who is bad, like physically I would murder the yambs but I have a girl. Now the reason I use quotations is because she has been a lightweight hater anytime I bring up any other female even before I had a girl. However she has come through in the clutch with advice in the past. So a few months pass and she's stopped hating. I asked her to help me pick out a ring for my girl and she was excited to go....until the day came she blew me off and acted like I disrespected her. I basically told myself I ain't ******g with her no more if she is going to be on some other ****. Because whenever this broad needed advice about a dude I helped her out.
Fast forward a few months and she texts me and ask me if Im married yet and did I propose. I told her no and she asked why and have I cheated yet(because I have cheated in the past). I say no and she then says we need to hang out asap.
Now when I was kinda single and trying to beat she wasn't coming off the yambs but as soon as I got a girl she was type thirsty.
Do I cut this broad off period or give it another shot, at this point in the game she's the only girl in my life that ain't a ex or somebody I've haven't hit in the past, so I need a girl to bounce situations off of.

She's trying to be the only one bruh.
Cut her, and not in the way she wants to be cut.

Most women like to know their man is desired by other women. Seeing other women press up on you in this setting might turn her on.

Some women even enjoy seeing their men smash other females. You'd be surprised.

Yambily,

So last night I went to dinner with this chick I ran into last weekend after not seeing her since NYE. She was cool an all but I was struggling to even get to the plate so to speak. Shes one of those girls who act OD different when they've been drinking vs when they're no etc.. :smh: I could just tell she wasn't down like that like the other chick i met a few weeks ago.

Anyways, her roommate was looking right tho, red head with lightweight mass and I've always had a soft spot for red heads :lol: but so few and far in between. In addition she broke up with her guy of 2.5 year about 6 months ago and said she wasn't really about that relationship life etc..

I got her twitter from her tho, and I want to drop her a Ricky on the DM like "Hey I think your attractive, I want to learn more , here's my number, let me know if you wanna go out sometime" etc.. :lol:

I just know this **** is gonna blow up like her roommate gonna be textin her yo look what he sent me, etc.. I dont really give any dambs about that because I don't know if that is heading anywhere anyways but I want to hear others thoughts about this.

edit: right as I posted this roommate hit me with the friend request on fb 5 mins later :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Yambily,
So last night I went to dinner with this chick I ran into last weekend after not seeing her since NYE. She was cool an all but I was struggling to even get to the plate so to speak. Shes one of those girls who act OD different when they've been drinking vs when they're no etc.. :smh: I could just tell she wasn't down like that like the other chick i met a few weeks ago.
Anyways, her roommate was looking right tho, red head with lightweight mass and I've always had a soft spot for red heads :lol: but so few and far in between. In addition she broke up with her guy of 2.5 year about 6 months ago and said she wasn't really about that relationship life etc..
I got her twitter from her tho, and I want to drop her a Ricky on the DM like "Hey I think your attractive, I want to learn more , here's my number, let me know if you wanna go out sometime" etc.. :lol:
I just know this **** is gonna blow up like her roommate gonna be textin her yo look what he sent me, etc.. I dont really give any dambs about that because I don't know if that is heading anywhere anyways but I want to hear others thoughts about this.

Repped for the "Yambily"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom