TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this chicks number from class but I honestly don't wanna be texting or talking or F it even hang out with her :lol:

I just want da yambs

How does a homey get through this?

@tychalla Baby girl probably hasn't been out on many dates considering your age and she was just nervous. Once she got a little juice in her she let go a bit more and showed you that she is in some way attracted to you. She would not have made physical contact if she wasn't slightly intrigued. Now it seems you are over analyzing the whole texting situation when you answered your own question. She hit you up and told you ya'll can kick it whenever essentially by saying, "it doesn't matter". Champ this female is so ripe for the plucking and just wants to you to LEAD. Stop being so docile and make the plans and TELL HER when you guys are kicking it again and enjoy. These types of girls are my favorite because they are so open and they usually are receptive to dominance because they don't know what's what. If you dead her your player card is revoked until further notice.
@th3answ3r My good young sir if a female literally gets up and moves to not have to socialize with you not only is she beyond not interested but she is also immature and disrespectful. You shouldn't even be remotely interested yourself anymore, she played you....... but lets just play Jesus's advocate and explore the possibility that maybe she was completely zoned out and had no clue you were around. What have you got to lose?
aha. the wise one agrees. :pimp: :lol:

I got this chicks number from class but I honestly don't wanna be texting or talking or F it even hang out with her :lol:
I just want da yambs
How does a homey get through this?

man this ain't thread for us to give you mind games/tricks on how to sleep with women. Every dude in here that's been successful in getting the yambs is telling the GOD'S HONEST TRUTH. They come in here giving examples of them telling the truth. What ya'll gotta accept is you win some, you lose some... but tell them the truth. If you just tryna bone, then say that.... I mean not in that way :lol: But SAY THAT.

man this ain't thread for us to give you mind games/tricks on how to sleep with women. Every dude in here that's been successful in getting the yambs is telling the GOD'S HONEST TRUTH. They come in here giving examples of them telling the truth. What ya'll gotta accept is you win some, you lose some... but tell them the truth. If you just tryna bone, then say that.... I mean not in that way :lol: But SAY THAT.

word

I'm a nice guy at heart and that used to hurt me because I was too cautious, but now I'm still that dude but a lot more assertive. I cant tell a lie and feel good about it, I just hope they can respect the honesty and if not then they don't want it like that.

There are definitely better ways to word it tho unless shes REALLY down like that :lol:

I asked her when I could see her again and she said "it doesn't matter."......... Seriously? but, Part of me thinks she just trying to play it cool so she don't come off as thirsty but idk. Should I dead her or pursue it? I don't trust my own judgement at this point lol.
????
it doesn't matter is the best answer in that situation. that means she doesn't care when! it could be tomorrow or in 2 minutes. it's not like you asked can you see her and she said THAT doesn't matter. she just said when doesn't matter. go in bro!

No lie yambassadors I still think about ol girl I messed with earlier on in the year though I know she couldn't care less about how I feel. She just reserved a spot in my soul and I don't know why.

Good looks gator ill prolly say that when the term is over since she is my dance partner for the class final competition and I'm tryna get that A

Brehs,

i've been meaning to ask this for a while. Say you tell a chick that yall going out somewhere this week, then she say something like "I don't get paid till next week, so im just gonna chill" or something in that context, what does that mean? How should one proceed with that?

Last edited:
Brehs,

i've been meaning to ask this for a while. Say you tell a chick that yall going out somewhere this week, then she say something like "I don't get paid till next week" or something in that context, what does that mean? How should one proceed with that?

Means she's currently broke, and is willing to pay for herself which is good. If you really bout it you can tell her you'll cover it, and make her feel comfy about it like she won't owe you ****.

Brehs,

i've been meaning to ask this for a while. Say you tell a chick that yall going out somewhere this week, then she say something like "I don't get paid till next week, so im just gonna chill" or something in that context, what does that mean? How should one proceed with that?

Could be she wants u to pay, but if in that exact unenthusiactic dialect she ain't fully interested so cut her off.

Means she's currently broke, and is willing to pay for herself which is good. If you really bout it you can tell her you'll cover it, and make her feel comfy about it like she won't owe you ****.

Brehs,

I've used that once.... it was on a dude I wasn't feeling and felt bad about having him paying for me so in telling him I was broke I'd hope he'd back out.

BUUUUUUUT he didn't, he opted to pay for the date and I didn't go out with him anymore (just as I had suspected it was a bad date :smh: )

** edit

she split the bill.... man :lol: Idk how to proceed.

Last edited:
You think this kid has a steady mouthpiece game?

ma texting game is on another level.
I have nothing to lose and if all goes to hell, I'll never see her again after hs anyway. Imma just do it to say I tried

Brehs,

I've used that once.... it was on a dude I wasn't feeling and felt bad about having him paying for me so in telling him I was broke I'd hope he'd back out.

BUUUUUUUT he didn't, he opted to pay for the date and I didn't go out with him anymore (just as I had suspected it was a bad date :smh: )

** edit

she split the bill.... man :lol: Idk how to proceed.

At this point too though, it was up to him to put in work to get you to lean over to the winning team and he failed.

Got a yamb laying on me right now...

She had 2 margaritas ... I can still smell it on her...

But I'm gonna play it cool... Not eem going to try and smash on the first night...

Pretty sure she's going to be back... And THATS when I pounce....

:pimp: :pimp:

Original dinner plans fell thru last night as I ended up working until 830

hit up another starter tho and she came thru in the 4th quarter

Nothing like mid week yambs I swear. Just makes the week that much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom