TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I need some advice y'all. So I had a date this past weekend with this girl that I met my first semester in college (I'm a sophomore now) and we had a great time. When we met she had a boyfriend so things never went past flirting but now she's single. So we go out to eat and this girl is NERVOUS. Like she kept stumbling over her words, fidgeting, and just acting nervous in general. Every time I'd look across the table at her shed be staring at me and then hurry and look down when we'd lock eyes. So finally she says "I need a drink" and after she got some liquor in her she loosened right up and we had a great time together. On the ride back she throws on the maxwell and starts rubbing on my arm and keeps playing wit my hands and what not. I dropped her home and she says she can't wait to see me again and that we'll set up another date soon. So needless to say I'm thinking that she really feeling me. Ok so here's the problem. This girl is a really dry/ boring texter. I'm not sure if she's just like that with everyone or if its just me. She hit me up the next day and I started trying to make conversation. She kept sending one word, dry responses. She said she was at work so maybe that's y. But here's what really confused me. I asked her when I could see her again and she said "it doesn't matter."......... Seriously? but, Part of me thinks she just trying to play it cool so she don't come off as thirsty but idk. Should I dead her or pursue it? I don't trust my own judgement at this point lol.

homie that thing is so perfectly lined up for you...she digs you, but shes shy. drinks will have you in those buns next time i promise you that.

Got a yamb laying on me right now...
She had 2 margaritas ... I can still smell it on her...
But I'm gonna play it cool... Not eem going to try and smash on the first night...
Pretty sure she's going to be back... And THATS when I pounce....
:pimp: :pimp:

guess im not built for the single life anymore bc im pounding that thing the first night if i was in the same situation...

Got a yamb laying on me right now...
She had 2 margaritas ... I can still smell it on her...
But I'm gonna play it cool... Not eem going to try and smash on the first night...
Pretty sure she's going to be back... And THATS when I pounce....
:pimp: :pimp:

guess im not built for the single life anymore bc im pounding that thing the first night if i was in the same situation...

SAME HERE.

UNLESS YOU ARE FEELING HER MORE THAN JUST BUSTING ONE, OTHERWISE IT'S JUST A YAMB. NO NEED TO WAIT WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BUSTED THAT ONE DOWN THAT NIGHT AND BE ON THE NEXT BUST DOWN THE NEXT NIGHT.

Last edited:
^I see what yall are saying but I also see Ricky taking one for the team so to speak, patience like that can pay off at the end of the day

Great points either way tho

Plans that fell thru last night moved to tonight, hoping I can execute flawlessly :smokin

how would you guys go by approaching a girl at the gym? Its a small gym, not many dudes, but the simple "Hey, what are you working on" line doesnt do it for me.

how would you guys go by approaching a girl at the gym? Its a small gym, not many dudes, but the simple "Hey, what are you working on" line doesnt do it for me.
IMO it's one of the hardest places to bag, unless the chick comes in there constantly and you can somehow establish something.

It's a freaking double edged sword too, because these hose know they be coming in there to flaunt them leggings too and then don't want a ***** saying what up when them yambs is covered in sweat and penis magnetism

@wisepharaoh LMAO please dont revoke my player card! Nah but u just dropped some knowledge on me. I did feel like I was overanalyzing things. Im just real quick to dead a female cuz they play so many games that Ive prolly deaded some girls that were bein genuine. Preciate the advice.

@niquefreak94 I can honestly say I never had a girl say that to me so I guess thats y i didnt know how to interpret the "it doesnt matter."

I just set up a date for tonight with her. Ill keep yall updated lol.

And she is packing legally
roll.gif
I exercise my 2nd Amendment rights too bro 
nthat.gif

^I see what yall are saying but I also see Ricky taking one for the team so to speak, patience like that can pay off at the end of the day
Great points either way tho
Plans that fell thru last night moved to tonight, hoping I can execute flawlessly :smokin
if he just want yambs though then what's the pay off?

but i'm saying...if he smashes the first night that means he got yambs...i'm confused.

"But I'm gonna play it cool... Not eem going to try and smash on the first night..."

I'm saying it could pay off because a) you don't come off as thirsty if they a little hesitant b) makes em sweat it that much more the second time around

I'm sayin you gotta give it 2 chances before you cut your losses

"But I'm gonna play it cool... Not eem going to try and smash on the first night..."
I'm saying it could pay off because a) you don't come off as thirsty if they a little hesitant b) makes em sweat it that much more the second time around
I'm sayin you gotta give it 2 chances before you cut your losses
oh okay i see what you're sayin

:nerd:
Curious because i usually strike the second date and play it safe..
..giving her a chance to feel more comfortable with me

Yup.

I mean I aint gonna chalk up an L the first night if it doesn't pop off like that, I'm gonna put it out there but I cant feel defeated if it doesn't happen.

Just as long as your getting on base your good on night one imo

Its like batting practice night 1, then night 2 is the derby :lol:

Aight. I'll try to keep this short.
I work at champs and we just hired a new girl. She cute and got mass but not the type I'd pursue. We worked together one day and click instantly. Didnt think too much of it. Few days later I get a text from a random number...... yup she went out of her way to get MY number. So this is when I start thinking that she might be into it. Texting goes on(she terrible at it btw) and SHE is the one to text first 100% of the time. So I set up a chill date w/ her tomorrow night.

What goes on from here? Am I just another dude shes texting or am I some kind of significance to her? Btw she used to date a coworker a year back. Dont know if that factors but.... yea. Thx in advance Yamb Gawds :pimp:

I work at champs and we just hired a new girl. She cute and got mass but not the type I'd pursue. We worked together one day and click instantly. Didnt think too much of it. Few days later I get a text from a random number...... yup she went out of her way to get MY number. So this is when I start thinking that she might be into it. Texting goes on(she terrible at it btw) and SHE is the one to text first 100% of the time. So I set up a chill date w/ her tomorrow night.
What goes on from here? Am I just another dude shes texting or am I some kind of significance to her? Btw she used to date a coworker a year back. Dont know if that factors but.... yea. Thx in advance Yamb Gawds :pimp:

Do not dip thy pen in company ink.

This would be the rationale if you had a career, but you must prepare yourself for the possibility of sleeping with this chick and something going awry or ending on a bad note.....and having to see her face and deal with the bs of being around a scorned woman at the workplace.

If you cuff or bunup a coworker.....don't expect to be picking up new chicks at the mall anymore. Imagine taking breaks together and holding hands while you stroll to Auntie Anne's for a pretzel together.

Oh that fine girl that works at Orange Julius? She thinks you are gay now because your female coworker has clocked hours spreading that fictitious fairytale about you throughout the workplace after realizing you wanted nothing from her but the cheeks.

But alas, enjoy!

Young fella,

Don't **** where you eat.

Hitting that one broad can stop him from hitting any new vag that comes in AND if goes bad that broad can make his life hell.
i was gonna say it's because i'm from Houston but, you in a big city too. you know like i know it's sooooo many places he can pull broads at. i wouldn't even be trippin on that. he can go to the mall on his off days and easily see a bad broad strollin and get her number. then hit her w/ the "my boss be trippin" if she ever try to come to Champs to see him or talk to him. then he has an excuse to not be flirty flirty w/ her if she comes and ol girl he works w/ is there. if he got game it ain't no thang in my eyes.

Well brehs, remember that chick i told you guys about yesterday saying that she was "broke" and was going to get paid next week? Well she lied about it. I read her post on twitter saying dating rules, how if someone ask a person out...they should pay. I said that we splited our bills. So i texted her and made some **** up about me talking with my boys about dating, so we talk and she basically admitted to me that she lied about being "broke" that she was turned off that i didn't pay the first time when i had asked her out, and she gonna put me in the friendzone :lol: She said that she wanted to tell me that she was broke to see what I would say :stoneface: WTF kinda **** is that? :smh:

Women straight up grimey

Well brehs, remember that chick i told you guys about yesterday saying that she was "broke" and was going to get paid next week? Well she lied about it. I read her post on twitter saying dating rules, how if someone ask a person out...they should pay. I said that we splited our bills. So i texted her and made some **** up about me talking with my boys about dating, so we talk and she basically admitted to me that she lied about being "broke" that she was turned off that i didn't pay the first time when i had asked her out, and she gonna put me in the friendzone :lol: She said that she wanted to tell me that she was broke to see what I would say :stoneface: WTF kinda **** is that? :smh:
Women straight up grimey
how did y'all end up splitting the bill?
like how did the conversation go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom