TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ecook0808 and I are waiting

Good meeting you two!

Cook & Lpheat how the hell do you close on these broads? :lol: I mean I had maybe 2-4 girls throughout the night mildly interested at best, soon as I try to mention leaving or what's good with tonight it's like I have the plague all of sudden :stoneface: :smh: :lol:

Also, you gotta introduce me to Allison next time bruh, I WILL conquer that

Last edited:
I usually dont come in here and brag about yambs ive smashed but i gotta share this story :lol:

So i go have drinks with this chick i met off pof we talked for about 2 days before actually going out i knew she was already feeling the Gawd, so long story short i tried to get her to come my way since the bar was across my street...which she knew already i also suggested that after drinks lets go to my place and watch a movie so she already knew what time it was so that morning she sends me a txt and insisted that we should go out to a place by her apt instead...i tried to play it off like yeah thats cool....shes a daddy's girl and i guess she talked to him and you know the rest of the story. So i finally meet up with ol girl we drinking im getting her open and all cheesing you name it went by so fast next thing i know shes like lets go to my place im like 2min away im like cool...she has a twin sister and apparently the guy shes talking to was there as well so im thinking well we must be going to her bedroom bingo! i knew it was time so im in her room i noticed alot of fancy stuff was in there you can tell her family got bread like bank of america bread. So we cooling in the room kissing and all that she asks me should we just have one layer of clothes on im like huh ignored it then proceeded to take her clothes off. Shes like i usually dont do this on the first date and i said i dont judge pimping game in her ear like we good for a long road she opens up lies down on the bed takes her panties off and opens her legs like the Nile was flooding and damn that **** looked so gooooddd so im like im diving in i jump in it so swiftly i could tell she was hurting cause she aint never had it like this i was slow stroking because i knew she was in pain n felt her legs quivering :lol: we doing all positions she bustin holding me tight scratching my shoulders and back and next thing i know shes like are u gonna cum ....in the back of my head im like nah im trying to enjoy every bit of your walls so im holding my nutt i realized she was in pain and tried not to yell or moan too loud since her twin was in the next room it was funny as ****. So anyway i finally busted, we laying down beside each other and she was like where was the memo that you had a big D i said id rather not brag or talk about it but now you will worship it like other!...man i was in tears she couldnt deal or do rd 2 she was like im in pain can we continue tomorrow :rofl: :rofl: she was basically tapping out n begging me not to arouse her anymore....so i finally leave and i wake up this morning to this long paragraph talking about how shes in love and hopeless romantic and all that. In my head i was thinking wait till u really get the full pipe you gonna be hooked on dope :lol:

I usually dont come in here and brag about yambs ive smashed but i gotta share this story 
laugh.gif

So i go have drinks with this chick i met off pof we talked for about 2 days before actually going out i knew she was already feeling the Gawd, so long story short i tried to get her to come my way since the bar was across my street...which she knew already i also suggested that after drinks lets go to my place and watch a movie so she already knew what time it was so that morning she sends me a txt and insisted that we should go out to a place by her apt instead...i tried to play it off like yeah thats cool....shes a daddy's girl and i guess she talked to him and you know the rest of the story. So i finally meet up with ol girl we drinking im getting her open and all cheesing you name it went by so fast next thing i know shes like lets go to my place im like 2min away im like cool...she has a twin sister and apparently the guy shes talking to was there as well so im thinking well we must be going to her bedroom bingo! i knew it was time so im in her room i noticed alot of fancy stuff was in there you can tell her family got bread like bank of america bread. So we cooling in the room kissing and all that she asks me should we just have one layer of clothes on im like huh ignored it then proceeded to take her clothes off. Shes like i usually dont do this on the first date and i said i dont judge pimping game in her ear like we good for a long road she opens up lies down on the bed takes her panties off and opens her legs like the Nile was flooding and damn that **** looked so gooooddd so im like im diving in i jump in it so swiftly i could tell she was hurting cause she aint never had it like this i was slow stroking because i knew she was in pain n felt her legs quivering 
laugh.gif
 we doing all positions she bustin holding me tight scratching my shoulders and back and next thing i know shes like are u gonna cum ....in the back of my head im like nah im trying to enjoy every bit of your walls so im holding my nutt i realized she was in pain and tried not to yell or moan too loud since her twin was in the next room it was funny as ****. So anyway i finally busted, we laying down beside each other and she was like where was the memo that you had a big D i said id rather not brag or talk about it but now you will worship it like other!...man i was in tears she couldnt deal or do rd 2 she was like im in pain can we continue tomorrow
roll.gif
roll.gif
 she was basically tapping out n begging me not to arouse her anymore....so i finally leave and i wake up this morning to this long paragraph talking about how shes in love and hopeless romantic and all that. In my head i was thinking wait till u really get the full pipe you gonna be hooked on dope 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

NT help a brudduh out.

Got this chick at my job I'm kinda feeling. Sometimes it's just us two working alone. How should I go about this? Hmmm...don't wanna go in unless I'm 100 she down to let me get in them guts.

Last night I may have peaked. Smashed a chick in my car last night in the parking lot of this little club. She was crazy drunk and all in my ear telling me how good I looked. I have no idea what her name was :x she just looked so sexy in that dress. Then I go back in the club and leave with my boy and we're out in my driveway smokin green and laughing about what just went down then I get a text from my "friend" from college who was at the club. She played Volleyball and lacrosse so her thighs in a dress look ridiculous. She's tall and lightskinned with dreads :wow: and she was all over little ol me last night lookin :smokin she was drunk texting me just spilling out her feelings to me and told me she wanted to tell me this in person. Still drunk off tequila I take the risk and drive to her. She's comes in my car still in her little black dress with heels and breath smelling like alcohol just telling me how horny she was and how I was the guy of her dreams. So we start smashing in my car in front of her house. I have no idea what was going on last night with these broads. All I did was get a fresh cut and was at the bar with my boy sippin. We knew the people throwing the event and were in VIP so maybe that's what it was but now my homegirl from college is blowing me up with texts apologizing and telling me she isn't a **** she just really likes me all of a sudden and I still have no idea who the random from last night was she just had a purple dress on. I'm feelin myself too hard right now :lol:

NT help a brudduh out.

Got this chick at my job I'm kinda feeling. Sometimes it's just us two working alone. How should I go about this? Hmmm...don't wanna go in unless I'm 100 she down to let me get in them guts.

If you have her number, text her. Try and feel her out and throw some bold hints. You'll know if she's down

So I was literally just having relations with my ex and tried to talk some new dirty stuff I learned on here. The "you nasty w***e" type stuff and it failed. She rolled out and went home. Probably cuz she wanted to make love and ish. She wouldn't kiss me though. Whatever it wasn't like what it used to be. I think we're boy finally over each other. On to some new yambs now

Aiite brahs im a lil conflicted between two yambs i been talkin too

One of them is this filipino chick who is pretty into me always wanting to hangout like go the beach or movies or something but i make up excuses and jus tell her im workin because im not that into her. But im still interested in her cuz shes kinnda cute. Thing is her dads is super strict and comes home from work around 3pm and if i wanna spend time with her i always gotta bring her back before 3pm and i find that difficult, she also goes to church on sundays
I think ima spend sum time with her this week i told her we can jus watch netflix at ur pad in the morning, she tells me thats cool but her brother might be home but he wont mind if we stay in her room :lol:

She seems a lol immature and really hates when i talk about kanye

Heres a pic of her
View media item 1002050

Other chick im talking to is the short skinny petite mexican chick
Shes really down to earth and funny as hell too i dont have a pic of her

Only problem with her is she lives like 40 miles away and works mon thru sat and only has sundays off
But i really vibe with her so i think the drive is warranted

Ima try to see them both this week and see which one i like better

Maybe put my pimp hat on and have both at da same time :nerd:

Man NT idk what happened but after havin a solid squad and swingin all over I got exclusive with this dime for a while. She wanted more than I did so had to move on but now I'm tryin to get back to where I was and the confidence just ain't there. I know it's what I'm missin but how do I get it back? Tryin to avoid hittin up exes or ugly **** just to get confidence back.

Man NT idk what happened but after havin a solid squad and swingin all over I got exclusive with this dime for a while. She wanted more than I did so had to move on but now I'm tryin to get back to where I was and the confidence just ain't there. I know it's what I'm missin but how do I get it back? Tryin to avoid hittin up exes or ugly **** just to get confidence back.

Just put up shots
Engage in conversation with as many cute females as possible - don't even have to holler at every one of them. Just get comfortable again

Last night I may have peaked. Smashed a chick in my car last night in the parking lot of this little club. She was crazy drunk and all in my ear telling me how good I looked. I have no idea what her name was :x she just looked so sexy in that dress. Then I go back in the club and leave with my boy and we're out in my driveway smokin green and laughing about what just went down then I get a text from my "friend" from college who was at the club. She played Volleyball and lacrosse so her thighs in a dress look ridiculous. She's tall and lightskinned with dreads :wow: and she was all over little ol me last night lookin :smokin she was drunk texting me just spilling out her feelings to me and told me she wanted to tell me this in person. Still drunk off tequila I take the risk and drive to her. She's comes in my car still in her little black dress with heels and breath smelling like alcohol just telling me how horny she was and how I was the guy of her dreams. So we start smashing in my car in front of her house. I have no idea what was going on last night with these broads. All I did was get a fresh cut and was at the bar with my boy sippin. We knew the people throwing the event and were in VIP so maybe that's what it was but now my homegirl from college is blowing me up with texts apologizing and telling me she isn't a **** she just really likes me all of a sudden and I still have no idea who the random from last night was she just had a purple dress on. I'm feelin myself too hard right now :lol:

View media item 983560

Last edited:
Last night I may have peaked. Smashed a chick in my car last night in the parking lot of this little club. She was crazy drunk and all in my ear telling me how good I looked. I have no idea what her name was
sick.gif
she just looked so sexy in that dress. Then I go back in the club and leave with my boy and we're out in my driveway smokin green and laughing about what just went down then I get a text from my "friend" from college who was at the club. She played Volleyball and lacrosse so her thighs in a dress look ridiculous. She's tall and lightskinned with dreads
embarassed.gif
and she was all over little ol me last night lookin
smokin.gif
she was drunk texting me just spilling out her feelings to me and told me she wanted to tell me this in person. Still drunk off tequila I take the risk and drive to her. She's comes in my car still in her little black dress with heels and breath smelling like alcohol just telling me how horny she was and how I was the guy of her dreams. So we start smashing in my car in front of her house. I have no idea what was going on last night with these broads. All I did was get a fresh cut and was at the bar with my boy sippin. We knew the people throwing the event and were in VIP so maybe that's what it was but now my homegirl from college is blowing me up with texts apologizing and telling me she isn't a **** she just really likes me all of a sudden and I still have no idea who the random from last night was she just had a purple dress on. I'm feelin myself too hard right now
laugh.gif
Yo this is probably the GOAT thread man.

G O A T

roll.gif

pass, her feet look terrible

not srs
I know you're not serious but her feet actually look pretty str8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom