TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in all seriousness I've had two similar experiences. One was that chick last year I yelled at during MDW

She flew down to see me twice within the first month.

I feel like it all comes together now!

U yelled at ur's a year ago.

I met mine a year later.

Damn @three6mafia said he shot the club up :lol:... I don't even feel comfortable doing when shorty on the depo. Hope u don't get that text homie

Summertime I'm just gonna fap, work, hoop, and get ready for the fall :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
man I really don't take rejection too well, that **** hits me right in the feels. I got curved by that chick that I told y'all about who I always see on my commute. Sat next to her and asked her a couple of questions and she just looked at me like I was stupid, gave me the cold shoulder :smh: :stoneface: >:

This yamb said she wants to "pick my brain" a lil. How do u guys handle this? Seems like she wants to test me out
Tell her u wanna pick the inside of her thighs with ur penis
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
**** I'm out of town for 2 weeks so no partying/talking with the females for me until summer school.

What ya'll got lined up for the weekend??

Might hit these bars for a minute with stork stork and lpheat22 lpheat22 tonight.
And then day with this chick tomorrow.

Going away party for a female friend whose a lawyer tonight. Should be decent professional yambs there

Bottomless brunch possibly tomorrow with this chick I pulled at the club a couple weeks back. She's been sick so might not happen

Saturday night usual madness in SM

Might hit these bars for a minute with @Stork and @Lpheat22 tonight.
Friend is playing a couple of shows this weekend so I'm gonna hit those. Got a few lined up to come.

$1 drink night was a success. Ended up running into a chick i went to high school with who we always hit it off when we see eachother out. Ended up dancing on me and being all on me all night. Made the trip back to her place and handled business.

Funny thing is the girl who i had been seeing for about the past month up until a couple days ago was there and my friend ended up bringing her over because he had no clue we weren't talking anymore. Ended up with her staring ol girl down and giving me a hug with the "You have a good night" whisper while staring at the girl :lol:

I give it til tomorrow night before i get that text from her asking who she was or wanting to chill

Might hit these bars for a minute with stork stork and lpheat22 lpheat22 tonight.

Going away party for a female friend whose a lawyer tonight. Should be decent professional yambs there

Bottomless brunch possibly tomorrow with this chick I pulled at the club a couple weeks back. She's been sick so might not happen

What is bottomless brunch?

Bottomless mimosas :smokin

No shots but if its bothering you maybe shes right?
Yeah she is. That little comment had a big impact. Everything she said was right and that's why it's been bothering me, cause I've been thinking about it for a minute. Weird how something you already know makes you get in your feels even worse when it comes from someone else 

Might hit these bars for a minute with @Stork and @Lpheat22 tonight.

Bottomless mimosas
smokin.gif
What's that?

At the same time . How can you restrict your girl from making friends my question?

You can't. And you never will... atleast not for the whole time. It shows insecurity, if you want her to cut off every guy she meets or knew.

Can you imagine her doing that to you, and expecting you to cut off every girl you knew or work with?

Might hit these bars for a minute with [@=/u/43803/Stork]@Stork[/@] and [@=/u/40738/Lpheat22]@Lpheat22[/@] tonight.

What's that?

Unlimited champagne and OJ. The yambs love it

Might hit these bars for a minute with @@Stork and @@Lpheat22 tonight.

Bottomless mimosas
smokin.gif
What's that?
Is it a buffet style? Like you pay cover fee and then you just keep drinking OR do you pay for every drink but they can't stop you from drinking?

Might hit these bars for a minute with [@=/u/43803/Stork]@@Stork[/@] and [@=/u/40738/Lpheat22]@@Lpheat22[/@] tonight.

What's that?

Is it a buffet style? Like you pay cover fee and then you just keep drinking OR do you pay for every drink but they can't stop you from drinking?

Flat fee. Spot by my house is only $7 for unlimited champagne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom