TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy draws doesn't correlate directly with looks BTW

Maybe not on a personal level but the average/slightly above average females are such in abundance (and less likely to have a dude), that is going to be easier to hook up with a large number of them versus a large number of highly attractive females. Just pure math if nothing else.

That's true

But you're original point made it seem like you were saying people were picking smashing 7's easily versus settling down with a 9

nope, didn't quote anyone with the gif.... 

I don't care if ****** post pics or not, that wasn't the point -- sorry if anyone was confused

.... all I said was that all the *** slapping at the FT line seems a bit silly w/o knowing if the broads were even worth mentioning 

the stories are entertaining.... i read them

You posted the ducktales gif soon after our posts about SD and IIRC those were the only recent stories

Not my thing, tho. Only girls that are below my level give me the easy draws, so I'm good on that. I'd rather be in a relationship with a 9, than bang 7's left and right.

womanonapedestal.jpg

Last edited:
You posted the ducktales gif soon after our posts about SD and IIRC those were the only recent stories

bro, just stop.... let it go

i've said one too many times already the **** was for a BUNCH of posts in this thread

you doing too much right now.... stop being so defensive

bro, just stop.... let it go

i've said one too many times already the **** was for a BUNCH of posts in this thread

you doing too much right now.... stop being so defensive

Cool.

Still no reason for the ducktales gif and the hating on people's reactions

Your presence in this thread is a negative IMO but do you

Let j will and c webb flourish. This thread is about freaky tales and assorted yambs. I doubt they would lie and many times the bad ones are easier than the broke and mad ones. The stories are cool in my book

Cool.

dog, shut up... seriously

ppl joke and talk **** about experiences all the time... U seem to be the only one upset and continuing to make an issue out of nothing

getting this back on track:

heading out to the local spot for $1 drink night. Taking my boy who is in a relationship out to be my wingman. Hopefully this doesn't backfire after what happened last night. Word to @Ecook0808  

Cool.

dog, shut up... seriously

ppl joke and talk **** about experiences all the time... U seem to be the only one upset and continuing to make an issue out of nothing

You're the one who seems upset.

I'm not upset at all.

View media item 998109

Post some of your stories with some pics so we can be sure you're not smashing below 7's.

I only tell old stories of sexual encounters... doing it about recent, adult experiences is kinda lame to me... but to each his own

I'm like the dude that hands the ball to the ref after a TD... its just the end zone, been there before

and that's beside the point... a point that most of y'all missed. NT likes to interpret things the way NT wants to... I get it

What's going on in here guise?

Bought a gin an tonic and you didn't eem tip. Hit the table one more time and the record might skip-might ski------...stop hittin the table

Feel like that skit whenever I go out now. "Hennessy...that ain't your wife. GO HOMMEEEEE!" :rofl:

Temptations got me. Give em the finger.

Last edited:
Ya'll Team Raw with random JO dudes may as well be pissing on your hands and opening & eating the Oreos in the grocery store
Jesus Peep...
That thread was something else,lol..
Stories(whether good or bad) are just that. They are meant to either give encouragement or lessons to THOSE who actually WANT the HELP and can dissect at their own time and discretion.We are all grown *** men, nobody in here is going to coddle you into believing or accepting stories as truth. Personally, I don't think anybody in here is/has lied on their ****. It's all fun, locker room talk and the Raunch language has been tone down greatly or has been put into spoilers because once again there are several trolls and moles in every thread that have been establish "great" or once were "great" trying to **** up a good time.
Plus pictures are a greater liability because it's a ton of Captain Save'ms lurking ready to tuck tail and run back to girls for approval and praise.
No shots at anyone and if you get tight about it, then that's on you...
*Fade to Black*

aUgE0_original.gif

Post some of your stories with some pics so we can be sure you're not smashing below 7's.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Is dude mad that he's not in on this FT line *** slapping fest?

This thread is about giving advice, getting advice, and sharing your yambful adventures. If none of those apply to you, there is no point of you being here.

My man room looking like the corner cell in san quentin. 
laugh.gif

That being said, Lovin the heels, or rather-  the bunny with legs like lolo jones who's wearing them. 
nthat.gif

My man room looking like the corner cell in san quentin. :lol:

That being said, Lovin the heels, or rather-  the bunny with legs like lolo jones who's wearing them. :nthat:

That was in the rental beach house

It wasnt the newest property but Location Location Location

Last edited:
Really doe? I think it's putting it on a pedestal to smash broads that are beneath you, which is what most of these casual encounters just happen to be. But dudes are so motivated to be nymphos that they will lower themselves for random P. Do you, I guess.

Last edited:
Nah after reading your follow up post I could see the logic. But at first it seemed like you were saying better looking girls are harder to smash when really the baddest ones be doing the most benny bugatti benny bugatti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom