TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shot the club up" Friday night. Smh
Got me checkin my phone every 5 min for that "I started..." text. :x
the analogys used in this thread keep me so entertained. I got a situation ill type out later. On my phone right now.
(Can never remember my passwordto use the PC

I think dudes is leaning more towards Shyne Po.

I on the other hand am more on the Diddy spectrum of things, leaving out of the back with a bad Latina and letting Shyne deal with the mess in the ensuing years.

somw of these gifs yall are throwin at me got my crackin up. Curing my anxiety for the time being.

And to answer dudes question. I went all in and straight emptied the clip o dog style on the cashier in convenient store. SMH.
If I dodge this bullet (knock on wood) that'll be 3 times in about 11 months. I swear, im carrying rubbers at ALL TIMES now. Pray for me bros..

Last edited:
does ******* mutts get a pass in here?

since telling detailed stories isis acceptable but posting pics is going too far?

not talking about anyone in particular.. just wondering cz some of y'all get so wide eyed at the mention off female interaction

Those first couple nights you let off in a chick and you can't sleep :smh:

Chick owns your soul for the next couple days. (Why didn't you get the Plan B?)

Those first couple nights you let off in a chick and you can't sleep :smh:

Chick owns your soul for the next couple days. (Why didn't you get the Plan B?)

I was in the middle of no where camping for memorial day weekend. Couldn't even find certain packs of cigarettes up there let alone plan b

I'm responsible for 2 homicides... the others recovered ...

was inevitable... shot both venues up on a daily basis

since telling detailed stories isis acceptable but posting pics is going too far?

not talking about anyone in particular.. just wondering cz some of y'all get so wide eyed at the mention off female interaction

Obviously speaking about one person, and that person helped get the last thread banned by posting pics, and had to deal with ex gf drama because she reads the thread...

As mentioned before by youngdoc youngdoc I personally don't even take pics.

1st, pics don't prove anything. I have pics with girls hugged up on me but I didn't smash

2nd, I can only speak for me and Cook but we dont post stories for e-props, solely entertainment.

Ya'll Team Raw with random JO dudes may as well be pissing on your hands and opening & eating the Oreos in the grocery store

less evidence, the better

I'm saying lmao.

I have a dude that WAS WITH ME ON THE TRIP, a dude I was telling stories back and forth with and another guy that comes out with me once a month or so and sees me operate.

If you don't believe me, it is what it is. Just no need to keep it up...

Like Doc said, people ask me what happened and I tell them. That's all.

Cats in here are hilarious with the promiscuity. Remind me of a couple friends of mind.

Not my thing, tho. Only girls that are below my level give me the easy draws, so I'm good on that. I'd rather be in a relationship with a 9, than bang 7's left and right.

Cats in here are hilarious with the promiscuity. Remind me of a couple friends of mind.

Not my thing, tho. Only girls that are below my level give me the easy draws, so I'm good on that. I'd rather be in a relationship with a 9, than bang 7's left and right.

I feel that.

A relationship is the end goal but no rush

And it's more like 7-9 rather than just 7

Easy draws doesn't correlate directly with looks BTW

Last edited:
Cook... if I was talking to JUST YOU, trust me breh, I'd tell you...

I was definitely speaking to the entire room....  thread isn't 175 pages of your stories

the thing I just find funny in this thread is ****** riding each other's meat and hugging it out over just stories

nothing wrong with just stories, it's the reactions that baffle me -- when there ain't no tellin if they were mutts or not

The thing is it's not all stories...

Lot of dudes in here asking what to do in certain situations and what not. I think that's how I originally got my rep, from helping dudes out.

As I said, if you want to come in and call ducktales on a story (which you did) that's fine but come in here with something to offer. Whether that be a story, a conversation topic or a question.

it is what it is. Thread is just for fellas out here enjoying summer and piping the ladies until you find a dime to settle down with.

Some good openers in here to help the guys who struggle with that type of stuff.

From everything i've seen no one has really bashed anyone in here.

NT helping NT

like I said, you haven't been the only one telling stories.... 

that Ducktales gif wasn't even that serious for one, u got hella defensive (u keep mentioning it) .... secondly it applied to a few posts not just you

Ya'll Team Raw with random JO dudes may as well be pissing on your hands and opening & eating the Oreos in the grocery store
Jesus Peep...
That thread was something else,lol..
Stories(whether good or bad) are just that. They are meant to either give encouragement or lessons to THOSE who actually WANT the HELP and can dissect at their own time and discretion.We are all grown *** men, nobody in here is going to coddle you into believing or accepting stories as truth. Personally, I don't think anybody in here is/has lied on their ****. It's all fun, locker room talk and the Raunch language has been tone down greatly or has been put into spoilers because once again there are several trolls and moles in every thread that have been establish "great" or once were "great" trying to **** up a good time.
Plus pictures are a greater liability because it's a ton of Captain Save'ms lurking ready to tuck tail and run back to girls for approval and praise.
No shots at anyone and if you get tight about it, then that's on you...
*Fade to Black*

it is what it is. Thread is just for fellas out here enjoying summer and piping the ladies until you find a dime to settle down with.

Some good openers in here to help the guys who struggle with that type of stuff.

From everything i've seen no one has really bashed anyone in here.

NT helping NT

AND THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE.

I hope ya'll get it in as much as some do in here. I hope (if ur looking for it) u find that wife that u love for 60 years or w/e.

And you actually quoted me I believe on that ducktales .gif

Some random guy comes in here and posts that, yeah I'll be like uhh.... If ur here to help, help... If not just keep it moving.

Easy draws doesn't correlate directly with looks BTW
Maybe not on a personal level but the average/slightly above average females are such in abundance (and less likely to have a dude), that is going to be easier to hook up with a large number of them versus a large number of highly attractive females. Just pure math if nothing else.

I preach two things in this thread.

CONFIDENCE AND MEET UP WITH A LOCAL NTER IF YOU DON'T HAVE A WINGMAN. That's it.

Doc and I have become super close friends. I talk to Woody at least once a week. LP invited me to his bday few weeks back.

I think that stuff is really cool, great to have friends outside of who u went to hs/ college with...

nope, didn't quote anyone with the gif.... 

I don't care if ****** post pics or not, that wasn't the point -- sorry if anyone was confused

.... all I said was that all the *** slapping at the FT line seems a bit silly w/o knowing if the broads were even worth mentioning 

the stories are entertaining.... i read them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom