TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really need more pics in this thread :stoneface:

Edit: I will start instead of complaining. Main chick and side ***** getting along nicely...

Be easy breh...
There's a lot of NT Detectives roaming threads with girls pictures.
Plus I think that's how the og thread got lock..
That's an enigma we are all still weary of..
But she is a cutie..
Cheers

Last edited:
Damn really? I thought new thread was just for new year. Ok maybe not smart to post my main up then, I'm gonna take it down . This why we can't have nice things :smh:

Damn really? I thought new thread was just for new year. Ok maybe not smart to post my main up then, I'm gonna take it down . This why we can't have nice things :smh:

She's niceeee though Henny, good ****. :pimp:

The dog though...... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

As far as pics I was posting em when I was in the game but some incognito ****, too many lame dudes that lurk this thread that will just try to cause problems.

She's niceeee though Henny, good ****. :pimp:

The dog though...... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

As far as pics I was posting em when I was in the game but some incognito ****, too many lame dudes that lurk this thread that will just try to cause problems.

Thanks man. And yeah, I forget how mainstream NT has become sometimes and all the lurkers you never see. No longer a secret society.

I asked mugen81 mugen81 to edit that post and take the pic out but he's still letting it breathe a lil longer :lol:

Return of the PYG thread
nerd.gif
Post your Yamb(s)

End well, this will not

@championboyz7 who's the guy? also, any of your girl's friends look good? let me know, I'm in AP :nerd:

It works if you're good looking

if someone's good looking they're not using weak lines ...

maybe that's just me tho...

LOL you wont believe how much dumb **** I got away with. Straight corny/witty lines during convo next thing you know its on.
if a girl is really feelin' you, you can get away with all the corny **** in the world and it wouldn't matter. she's going to like you for you.

question, when yall talk about shooting up the club is it like shyne po in the middle of the dancefloor with the burner still smoking?

because me I'm more like plaxico. never premeditated, but there may have been a couple strays that let off

question, when yall talk about shooting up the club is it like shyne po in the middle of the dancefloor with the burner still smoking?

because me I'm more like plaxico. never premeditated, but there may have been a couple strays that let off

I think dudes is leaning more towards Shyne Po.

I on the other hand am more on the Diddy spectrum of things, leaving out of the back with a bad Latina and letting Shyne deal with the mess in the ensuing years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom