TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I literally have NO idea what my number is.

No shots, but pretty sure you said earlier in this thread you're around 50/60 approaching the quarter century mark.

These day parties and beach bars got me ready to take a trip to Cali.

It's too fun

Because of the weather, beaches and early closing times (2AM) day drinking is huge here. So much fun

Last edited:
Everything wrong w/ that monogamy life :lol:

Esp when the weather is this nice. Going for a clean hunnid by end of summer.

Get back in the game awwsome

Day drinking is big in DC(maybe not cali status)not sure why some are not talking about it or just don't want to post stories on NT about pick ups.

Day drinking is huge in NYC too and **** doesn't ever close. :lol:

The whole city runs on alcohol honestly.

Bottomless brunch though. :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah, our bars close here at 2.

My NY fam and nako xl nako xl don't even head out til 1 sometimes :smh:

Ya'll need to link up like we do here in SoCal. Even lpheat22 lpheat22 has some good stories about how ruthless I am.

Day drinking is huge in NYC too and **** doesn't ever close. :lol:

The whole city runs on alcohol honestly.

Bottomless brunch though. :pimp: :pimp:

True. Day drinking is huge in Vegas too

But out here with the early closing times I feel like people go harder during the day knowing they gotta get their rage in

I didn't even make it out Sunday or Monday night in SD :lol:

Bottomless brunch is becoming my go to move. There's a spot 5 minutes walking from me.

Taking a new yamb there on Saturday :smokin

Last edited:
This is just from my POV.

Fri: Get out there 6ish, hit dinner with Doc and start making moves in terms of Tinder. Back to the pad, rest of the team shows up by 11 and we are out the door around 1115. The team is 7 of us (3 doctors, 1 med salesmen, 1 nurse, 1 lawyer and ur boy. 5 black guys and 2 white guys).

As soon as we get in line we already have girls ready to go at the bar. I'm playing the PG role and throwing everyone an oop that doesn't have a girl... "Have you met Mike yet!?"

This is the only night I don't smash... Making out all night with a girl who has to be back to OC for a wedding at 7 am. :/

Sat: Wake up at 9 and head over to unlimited mimosas with Doc and 3 others to watch the CL final. Half way through we start trolling a bachelorette party by saying our boy is the bachelor (don't worry, he smashes later.) Plans with them to meet up later never come to fruition, but only 2 of them were decent.

Head to the beach and some bars... Pull 3 back from the bar and are starting to get after it at the crib when one of the boys brings a girl back he meets on Tinder... She makes friends with the girls I pull back... But my boy kicks his girl out for throwing up.

Girls take off with her and I try to salvage my girl by going with them... Head to another bar but I forgot I had girls I knew from SD coming over! Girls I'm with start throwing a fit that, "My groupies are coming over.", but I make plans to see them again.

Hit Fluxx, Pierre Thomas does bottles with us since no other tables were available (and buys us 3 Ciroc's) and I smash a blonde.

Sunday: Planning just to beach for a bit...but guess who rented a house 3 doors down? Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan. They run out of booze and see us throwing the football on the beach...

Yelling at girls all day to come in and have drinks, I pull two back up. Start drinking with them and decide we should go get food. Just so happens one of the girls matched with dude on Tinder. Game over. I smash her friend (another blonde) and they bounce maybe 8ish.

Hit the bars again that night and I pull a girl from there. Brown hair, green eyed girl. Go in the pacific nude, comes back to the pad and couldn't get rid of her for a minute lol. She leaves in am.

Monday: Supposed to leave at 2, but Doc has girls meeting us for a dayparty at some bar. I also have girl from earlier that I got blocked on coming by. Realtor just so happens to call and tells us we can have the pad again... and why not!? Doc and I go to dinner with my girl and her friend. Back to pad and everyone goes out but my girl and I. Going at it all night til 1230 ish and she has to get home due to a strict dad.

Hit the bar next door, pull a blonde that was with a guy. Bring them both back to the pad, dude bounces and I smash. Gives the best
smokin.gif
of my life!

So yeah, 5 in 3 days... 3 blondes, 1 middle eastern and 1 brown haired girl.
Repped for making the team proud
pimp.gif

What was ol boys problem? Was he awkward around the yambs or the chicks wasn't feeling him or what? You literally have to try to strike out that hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom