TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was ol boys problem? Was he awkward around the yambs or the chicks wasn't feeling him or what? You literally have to try to strike out that hard

A little bit of both

Problem is that he was outgunned by the rest of the group. So he was the least desired. And we didn't approach groups with grenades (not like there was that many)

Basically operating like these guys out there
View media item 996238

John-Stockton-and-Karl-Malone-pointing.jpg

In terms of dude not smashing... I put him on that first night when I was making out with girls friends but she wasn't feeling it :/

He had ZERO game. When u have 6 better looking guys, what girl would take him home lol.

He was definitely outgunned

And when it comes down to it there's only so much winging one can do
I hope the poor fella was taking notes at least.

As long as you learn from it, it aint really a true L.

How yall fellas feel bout your girl having guy friends ?

Some dude just got hired at my girls job she's a waitress. She told me about him when she first met him. But I see old dude texting her . I'm like the ****?
I ain't insecure but I'm just not feeling a dude who literally just started working with her. Get her number and hitting her up like all the time. She said he got her number from the list in the back room which has every bodies number.
She plays the I don't have any friends card because she doesn't many that many friends tbh but still. I'm not sure if I'm tripping or what ?

She's friends with lesbians and guys because she says girls bring drama so she kept her Girl circle very small. She used to stay in contact and friends with her exs till I put an end to that early .

Last edited:
I've felt that the girls that say, "Girls are drama..." can't be trusted.

I'd be against it, dude is trying to go in ASAP.
You feel me?
She's so naive to understand that .
I start work and hit up a coworker thru text and she's texting back and forth I'd think I'm in the clear .
She's the type that friend zones dudes tho if that makes sense. On the you're like my brother type of stez. I do trust her . But I don't trust the dudes.

Last edited:
You feel me?
I start work and hit up a coworker thru text and she's texting back and forth I'd think I'm in the clear .
She's the type that friend zones dudes tho if that makes sense. On the you're like my brother type of stez. I do trust her . But I don't trust the dudes.

I'd have dude come out and see how he acts with u grabbing up on her... And then ask him, "So man u out there smashing all the time? U must have some girls lined up!"

You feel me?

I'd have dude come out and see how he acts with u grabbing up on her... And then ask him, "So man u out there smashing all the time? U must have some girls lined up!"
:lol: oh I'm planning on dropping by her job and seeing what's up.
I guess what I'm trying to say is. She don't see the guys intentions but I do. She might just think oh cool I'm making a friend.
I see as. A dude trying to move on my chick. She'll shut it down when she sees it but I prefer to stop it from even starting it.

:lol: oh I'm planning on dropping by her job and seeing what's up.
I guess what I'm trying to say is. She don't see the guys intentions but I do. She might just think oh cool I'm making a friend.
I see as. A dude trying to move on my chick. She'll shut it down when she sees it but I prefer to stop it from even starting it.

Don't necessarily tell him what's up... Makes u look bad. I'd really invite him out and then see whats up.

Makes u look good with ur girl, and gets the point across.

She knows me well enough that she'll see my intentions on that whole going out thing. They just talk back and forth all day through text.

Last edited:
How yall fellas feel bout your girl having guy friends ?

Some dude just got hired at my girls job she's a waitress. She told me about him when she first met him. But I see old dude texting her . I'm like the ****?
I ain't insecure but I'm just not feeling a dude who literally just started working with her. Get her number and hitting her up like all the time. She said he got her number from the list in the back room which has every bodies number.
She plays the I don't have any friends card because she doesn't many that many friends tbh but still. I'm not sure if I'm tripping or what ?

She's friends with lesbians and guys because she says girls bring drama so she kept her Girl circle very small. She used to stay in contact and friends with her exs till I put an end to that early .

:lol: Man i'm in your position all the time bruh.... truth is, guys will be guys, if you're girl is fine, expect guys to try to go in with top game. #shrugs

I see you with that showing up to work deal. It is a good idea, low key gets the point across. He'll most likely show up to see who you are, or she'll introduce him to you.

Give him that real firm grip hand shake, and hit him with that quick smirk like "You know what's up!" face. He'll get the picture.

Either she wants to be a "nice" since he's a coworker and she sees him everyday. Or she's actually feeling him.

Last edited:
What are they talking about though. A check the schedule for me txt is different from what are you doing this weekend text

@youngdoc  @Ecook0808  

DUKE-Basketball-3.jpg

Was getting the updates and pics across the country while i was camping on the beach with thousands of people.

Made the mistake of bringing the regular i was smashing so it was hard to pull randoms with her being around. No shot at her, she's a dime but i'm trying  to add some variety in.

Ended up going through 8 bottles and 2 kegs in 4 days. 

Camping in a tent with 3 girls was my downfall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom