TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
One constant I've realized with woman is that they want you most when your attention isn't on them. The girls I sweat are always playing me to the left. That same girl will text me once I delete her number and charge her to the game with the "hey stranger" text. This chick that I'm sweating right now, crazy bad flight attendant as we speak is hitting me with the driest one word text convo.

females are some strange creatures

1. my ex called me and asked me to marry her.... she'll say she was kidding but if i was like lets do it she'd be down

2. this chick i wasn't even trying to holler at told me not to send her the wink emoji because a lot of her guy friends have been trying to get with her.... "/   

3. chick that basically told me to go **** myself because i was ignoring her over some **** i didn't like has been sending me random texts as though nothing ever happend

4. ex that i've been off and on with since i was like 14 years old won't speak to me

all this in the same week.... feel like im in the ******* Twilight Zone 
man....

i don't know how i left the craziest one of them all off the list .....

5. this chick i dated in HIGH SCHOOL and took her v-card is soooooo thirsty for the D the **** is making me uncomfortable.... ***** got 2 kids and a boyfriend that she been with for over 10 years .... i curve her so hard but she don't even care...

man....

i don't know how i left the craziest one of them all off the list .....

5. this chick i dated in HIGH SCHOOL and took her v-card is soooooo thirsty for the D the **** is making me uncomfortable.... ***** got 2 kids and a boyfriend that she been with for over 10 years .... i curve her so hard but she don't even care...

That's why she wants the pipe bro. You're unattainable to her

past few weeks have been a trip. females most def work in odd ways. can't live with em, cant live without em.

1. SD (im in the southbay, ca) chick has been feelin me tough, tellin me she loves me and all that.. amazing girl but she just lives toooo damn far. girl can squirt like a damn lawn sprinkler though. sexy mix... (french, thai, filipino, french, laos)

2. Another girl I had a mad crush on like 4-5 months ago but wasnt feelin me calls me all of a sudden about 2 weeks ago talkin about lets kick it and ends up buyin me some Ray Bans and tellin me she can spoil me. So she ca over last night tellin me she aint givin it up no more unless I dedicated myself to her. Straight up told her to prove herself, also she tells me how her past dude tried to make her her side chick.. but little does she know :tongue: . She's a nice mix too, Indonesian, Chinese, and Dutch although shes 3 years older than me. All at the same time while my ex is textin me which brings me to..

3. Weird thing about my ex is about 4 nights ago I had a dream that my home girl was tellin me my EX was still thinking about me. Fast forward a day later, my best friend tells me my EX is still feelin me which has me trippin out. Later on that night I get a text and a couple missed calls from her, she ends up sleepin over the next 2 days while I smash in memory (word to memorial day)... its crazy how things work out. I really don't know how to handle this situation but best believe ima juggle these females for as long as i can.

on top of that VEGAS in another 2 weeks... my 21 year old Life is crazy yall

laugh.gif
 You are King of Trolling.

One constant I've realized with woman is that they want you most when your attention isn't on them. The girls I sweat are always playing me to the left. That same girl will text me once I delete her number and charge her to the game with the "hey stranger" text. This chick that I'm sweating right now, crazy bad flight attendant as we speak is hitting me with the driest one word text convo.
We just went over this.  Stop texting her.

REDEMPTION!

For those that recall my 2 Ls last week, I have redeemed myself.

The Brazilian chick "com bumbum gigante": I got the number, she added me on fb immediately, and already set up a date for us to hangout.  She sort of religious so we'll see how this go.

The girl I met through tumblr: Turns out she wanted me to make a move.  But she say she likes me so she gonna visit me again soon.  This time we know it's goin down.

Last edited:
What do you guys say when a girl asks you how many girls you've done the no pants dance with?

A girl asked me this yesterday and I lied. I only said 8 girls because it sounded like a good number smh.
My number is nowhere near The Don's or anything but its more than 8.

What do you guys say when a girl asks you how many girls you've done the no pants dance with?

A girl asked me this yesterday and I lied. I only said 8 girls because it sounded like a good number smh.

I honestly can't remember the last time I was asked this question. As you get older people to seem care less about this

I probably would laugh it off. Don't want to lie but no good is coming from saying the real answer

Girl asked me 3 weeks ago (Think I posted about it in here)...

She wouldn't do ANYTHING I told her. I actually said 8 as well. She said it was a lil high for her taste, but makes sense for a guy.

Does youngdoc youngdoc want to start the SD DOOMSDAY story (his part) or should I go?

I was asked this about 3 months ago from my Italian ex and like a goofball I told her the real number. That fueled her trust issues. Any time a girl asks you that questions... Just tell her why does it matter

i got asked that question years ago and I remember telling her that I stopped counting after 20 :lol:

I remember somebody on here saying they have a excel sheet of the wimmenz he been with. who is it? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom