TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 42 year old Rican chick hit me up and gave me her info (For some reason 9/10 Rican chicks over 35 love Black dudes), and after 1-2 weeks of talking I came through. Came to her crib, we made out, she gave me head THROUGH the drawers (How you slide the dude boxers to the side lmao), then jumped on top and started riding me like CRAZY and had me like 
View media item 992200

Had like 3-4 rounds cause I came a quicker estimated time then I had planned, she took pictures while I was in her and told me we should shoot a video, drank water and dipped. Then she sent me tons of nudes. Told me she's going to take care of me, take me out to eat, even take me to Miami and I don't have to buy my own ticket. Told me if I got a girl she doesn't care, and she's going to keep giving it to me until I tell her "no more". I think she's a nurse or something. I'm 23 BTW. Then I came tonight and slayed it again. Had me sweating like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter

View media item 992213

As usual, a good experience with an older women. Love them. They don't care about what you have, what you should have, etc etc like girls my age, and they don't play games. First older lady I messed with was 28, and I was 21 or something. Weird part is, her son and her children's father had the same name as me (And my name isn't common at all unless you live in Ghana). I always wondered who she thought of when she screamed my name lmao.

I'd go into detail but IDK the rules/regulations of NT like that, so I ain't trying to get banned. I was gonna post a picture, but my phone is charging. If anyone's interested I'll post it later, though.

This DR chick I used to talk to, that ended up taken is supposed to come Thursday. If she actually comes I'll see what happens.

@TimShepard you're Ghanian too? Represent!!!

Your name must be kwasi, Kwame, Kwaku, or Yaw :lol:

Oh and my DM's are open :nerd:

Last edited:
A 42 year old Rican chick hit me up and gave me her info (For some reason 9/10 Rican chicks over 35 love Black dudes), and after 1-2 weeks of talking I came through. Came to her crib, we made out, she gave me head THROUGH the drawers (How you slide the dude boxers to the side lmao), then jumped on top and started riding me like CRAZY and had me like 
View media item 992200

Had like 3-4 rounds cause I came a quicker estimated time then I had planned, she took pictures while I was in her and told me we should shoot a video, drank water and dipped. Then she sent me tons of nudes. Told me she's going to take care of me, take me out to eat, even take me to Miami and I don't have to buy my own ticket. Told me if I got a girl she doesn't care, and she's going to keep giving it to me until I tell her "no more". I think she's a nurse or something. I'm 23 BTW. Then I came tonight and slayed it again. Had me sweating like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter

View media item 992213

As usual, a good experience with an older women. Love them. They don't care about what you have, what you should have, etc etc like girls my age, and they don't play games. First older lady I messed with was 28, and I was 21 or something. Weird part is, her son and her children's father had the same name as me (And my name isn't common at all unless you live in Ghana). I always wondered who she thought of when she screamed my name lmao.

I'd go into detail but IDK the rules/regulations of NT like that, so I ain't trying to get banned. I was gonna post a picture, but my phone is charging. If anyone's interested I'll post it later, though.

This DR chick I used to talk to, that ended up taken is supposed to come Thursday. If she actually comes I'll see what happens.

@TimShepard you're Ghanian too? Represent!!!

Your name must be kwasi, Kwame, Kwaku, or Yaw :lol:

Oh and my DM's are open :nerd:
LMAO are Ghanian names limited or you said the must common ones? But Nah, I'm American, but yoj did get it right in one of the guesses. Good guess!

I got served up from this sexy tatted Cali chick last night. Normally I'd be sweating her but her talking about how she needs money and different type of hustles while we were smoking green last night was such a turn off. She was entertaining the idea of stripping or selling bud at this hair salon she works at
indifferent.gif

I just sat there with the
indifferent.gif
high face and she kept telling me how she liked my "swag" and served me up. She wanted to cuddle and watch a movie and probably get her cheeks clapped but I dipped and she's been blowing me up all day and I haven't responded. I need to leave the ratchets alone
mean.gif

I hope my future wife is somewhere in a library or helping out at an animal shelter or church
Bro repped and quoted for emphasis. I'm a young dude (22 going on 23) and was smoking and chilling with a pretty well known up and coming pr0n star. Told my friends about it and they were swearing up and down that I'm gay cause I didn't but man when you hear these *****s give their sob stories and the **** they do its completely unattractive.

And I'm not saying I've never smashed any broads I shouldn't have back in the day but still got damn these **** is nasty

Got a line for the team...

If ur in that middle area where ur flirting, already touching...

Say, "you want to see a magic trick?" then grab her and kiss her.

If it doesn't work I will fly u out to la.

that **** will not work with a sober woman over the age of 24

this thread is always entertaining

Simply kissing them is also an effective way to get a kiss if they are feeling you. All these lines before a kiss seem OD and kinda corny. You should just be able to tell if they want it or not, no need to trick them :lol:

Last edited:
Simply kissing them is also an effective way to get a kiss if they are feeling you. All these lines before a kiss seem OD and kinda corny. You should just be able to tell if they want it or not, no need to trick them :lol:

Its more or less a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom