TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drought is over, word to Lil Wayne. Had this ratchet joint last night, took her to south beach, bought her a drink for her and her homegirl and it was a wrap. Me and my boy ended up smashing them both on the beach and then again in a park near their crib :rofl:

Bros I ended up getting home at around 4:45 AM and I had to be up for work at 5:30am. Took a shower, fixed me some breakfast, packed my lunch, and I was out the door again. I literally did not get any sleep whatsoever, good thing I don't have an office job cause if not I would have got fired today. :lol:

The don has smashed 4 in 24 hours. That isn't me, that's Blake griffin. He came through.
I knew dude in the pic looked familiar :lol:
come to Miami and show me how it's done. Take me under your wing, I'll be your protege. :nerd:

Last edited:
The drought is over, word to Lil Wayne. Had this ratchet joint last night, took her to south beach, bought her a drink for her and her homegirl and it was a wrap. Me and my boy ended up smashing them both on the beach and then again in a park near their crib
roll.gif

Bros I ended up getting home at around 4:45 AM and I had to be up for work at 5:30am. Took a shower, fixed me some breakfast, packed my lunch, and I was out the door again. I literally did not get any sleep whatsoever, good thing I don't have an office job cause if not I would have got fired today.
laugh.gif

I knew dude in the pic looked familiar
laugh.gif

come to Miami and show me how it's done. Take me under your wing, I'll be your protege.
nerd.gif
Rep lol i know how wild these chicks get at south beach , today we had one walking around the beach topless and all .

Man I need to stop ****** with dese hood **** but  dem coochie cutters be lookin so right on  dat project booty
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

I never do this but my server was so fire today I had to leave my number on the receipt. Figured it was better than getting hers in front of all my drunk friends when she's trying to work.

We'll see what cracks.

I never do this but my server was so fire today I had to leave my number on the receipt. Figured it was better than getting hers in front of all my drunk friends when she's trying to work.

We'll see what cracks.
I gave a couple of girls my business cards, but never got a call. Go figure. 

Man I need to stop ****** with dese hood **** but  dem coochie cutters be lookin so right on  dat project booty 
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
A 42 year old Rican chick hit me up and gave me her info (For some reason 9/10 Rican chicks over 35 love Black dudes), and after 1-2 weeks of talking I came through. Came to her crib, we made out, she gave me head THROUGH the drawers (How you slide the dude boxers to the side lmao), then jumped on top and started riding me like CRAZY and had me like 

Had like 3-4 rounds cause I came a quicker estimated time then I had planned, she took pictures while I was in her and told me we should shoot a video, drank water and dipped. Then she sent me tons of nudes. Told me she's going to take care of me, take me out to eat, even take me to Miami and I don't have to buy my own ticket. Told me if I got a girl she doesn't care, and she's going to keep giving it to me until I tell her "no more". I think she's a nurse or something. I'm 23 BTW. Then I came tonight and slayed it again. Had me sweating like Patrick Ewing in the 4th quarter

As usual, a good experience with an older women. Love them. They don't care about what you have, what you should have, etc etc like girls my age, and they don't play games. First older lady I messed with was 28, and I was 21 or something. Weird part is, her son and her children's father had the same name as me (And my name isn't common at all unless you live in Ghana). I always wondered who she thought of when she screamed my name lmao.

I'd go into detail but IDK the rules/regulations of NT like that, so I ain't trying to get banned. I was gonna post a picture, but my phone is charging. If anyone's interested I'll post it later, though.

This DR chick I used to talk to, that ended up taken is supposed to come Thursday. If she actually comes I'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Like Ewing in the 4th qtr tho :lol: I always get a kick outta the NT similes && metaphors lmao.

Had to rep the story as well...good ish man. :pimp:

Like Ewing in the 4th qtr tho
laugh.gif
I always get a kick outta the NT similes && metaphors lmao.

Had to rep the story as well...good ish man.
pimp.gif
Good looks man, it's good to be in the game like EA Sports. I'm trying to be like ya'll when I grow up....Unless ya'll got STD's, then I just wanna be like me in that case.
I didn't want to give her my business card. I thought it might be a bit big headed.
I wish 2/3 I did it to called or texted me. 2 of them were so fine. Oh well. Figured they wouldn't lol, but it's still free publicity with my card.

Last edited:
:lol: true. I didn't want her to think I was trying to snipe her as a server or something though at my place. People try and steal servers a lot. I doubt she'll hit me up either. Just trying some new shhh.

Good looks man, it's good to be in the game like EA Sports. I'm trying to be like ya'll when I grow up....Unless ya'll got STD's, then I just wanna be like me in that case.

Haha shoot man I'm tryna be like you in the present; we're the same age so it made the story resonate even more :lol:. Gotta try the older Rican pursuit in the very near future.

Haha shoot man I'm tryna be like you in the present; we're the same age so it made the story resonate even more
laugh.gif
. Gotta try the older Rican pursuit in the very near future.
Only had one Rican chick front on me, she was 45 I think but looked like she was in her 30s. Sent me a bunch of nudes, talked on the phone a lot but I kept forgetting to hit her up on the weekends when she's off work. Plus she barely hit me up so I left it alone. I chase nothing.

But an older women will take care of you. Make you her baby lmao as long as you're a cool dude and lay the pipe right. They make girls our age look like WASTE lol.

I used to work at a pool the last two summers so when the kids were playing in the water I was bagging their moms. When I had to watch the pool overnight I'd tell a chick to come through for an "adult swim" no Cartoon Network lmao

Last edited:
laugh.gif
true. I didn't want her to think I was trying to snipe her as a server or something though at my place. People try and steal servers a lot. I doubt she'll hit me up either. Just trying some new shhh.
All a man can do is dream. Ain't nothing wrong with that 
roll.gif

I didn't want to give her my business card. I thought it might be a bit big headed.

I'm anticipating being on the server side of the equation when I (hopefully) start at this new restaurant out here in a few weeks. Ima have several business cards on deck for when the bad shorties come thru in my section...:smokin

I'm anticipating being on the server side of the equation when I (hopefully) start at this new restaurant out here in a few weeks. Ima have several business cards on deck for when the bad shorties come thru in my section...
smokin.gif
If you serve at a Chinese restaurant give 'em that special "Egg drop" soup

@TimShepard :rofl: :lol: :x It's a Silver Diner so I'll have to see if they have soup lol.

If not, there's always milkshakes to enhance :evil: :nerd: I don't got the heart tho...karma would whoop my *** lol

@TimShepard
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
It's a Silver Diner so I'll have to see if they have soup lol.

If not, there's always milkshakes to enhance
devil.gif
nerd.gif
I don't got the heart tho...karma would whoop my *** lol
LMAO nah don't be that guy.

But you can ask em if the shake has enough "milk" in it and if they need more lmaooo

I was in 24 with Dez. Bryant yesterday...

Big booty chick walks in to take pictures...

I had to double take because she had all the butt out...

Apparently... Dez posted that he was going to be there hooping.

She came up there, bought her way into 24, and came in to take a picture...

Then proceeded to awkwardly use the stair master in some air force ones. :lol:

Chicks are cool just taking pictures with rich dudes. :lol: x :smh:

But in other news... Gave them ****** that work... I'm like a rhino with handles... :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom