TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Omar.... she's just looking for attention.

She has several rebounds lined up (you being one of them) if she really does break up.

Damn Omar.... she's just looking for attention.

She has several rebounds lined up (you being one of them) if she really does break up.
Hmm i met her in late 2013 talked with her but then just stopped talkin to her but i just started talking to her like two weeks ago and she been kinda heavy on ma jock so idk

Maybe she jus lookin for attention im not sure

Date a lot of women and pay attention to them, that's where a lot of my failings were. Not learning from their diff mannerisms, details etc. I was just cold due to young heartbreak, so once it got murky it was over. A lot of wasted time not learning how to deal with them beyond a certain point. I figured what I knew and lessons from my ogs were enough. Each one, good, especially bad teaches you something. Tay, your friends, your pops, none of their POV is as valuable as actually dealing with women. You learn to read the diff types.

Last edited:
Starting my first game as point guard for my two bros in AC tonight since I got a girl now :lol: there's already 5 girls and just the 3 of us guys In the crew. Not sure how friendly he is with the girls I've never met any of them. Trying to get him laid for his bday though.

Plan so far is to bring a bottle of patron and some limes to take shots perhaps with. Possibly tinder swipe like crazy when I touch down to set something up with other groups of girls, then just be a solid wingman when we go out. Any more tips for being a dedicated wing/point?

Date a lot of women and pay attention to them, that's where a lot of my failings were. Not learning from their diff mannerisms, details etc. I was just cold due to young heartbreak, so once it got murky it was over. A lot of wasted time not learning how to deal with them beyond a certain point. I figured what I knew and lessons from my ogs were enough. Each one, good, especially bad teaches you something. Tay, your friends, your pops, none of their POV is as valuable as actually dealing with women. You learn to read the diff types.

Ultimately the greatest lessons have to be learned the hard way, on your own.

Sorry to hear about that superantigen superantigen . You'll find someone better though.

Ultimately the greatest lessons have to be learned the hard way, on your own.

Sorry to hear about that superantigen superantigen . You'll find someone better though.

She sent me 3 texts on some I'm sorry tip earlier this morning. I actually just hit her up with a reply. Basically buried the hatchet.

We're still gonna be friends, but now I at least know my heading--I have direction and I know what the "real" is with respect to her. No more daydreams about waking up next to this chick, in our white-picket fenced, 2 car garage home nestled in backwoods of some majestic village, ...:lol:.

You live and you learn.

^who knows she might miss you, change her mind and let you smash later. Don't count on it, but it's happened with me before. Just do your own thing for a while though, forget that chick.

Today confirmed it. The girls are out in full effect. Summer Yambs 2014 is officially here. 

#SY2k14

Man dry texters are the worst. Had a good first date with this chick then went to restaurant she worked without knowing she works there. It was awkward. Then met my new girl and she texted me out of no where but gave me nothing to work with. Look at this...

View media item 986961
View media item 986965
She said "hahaha" on that last text and I never hit her back or heard from her again. She was fine too but I'm pretty sure she was waiting for me to ask her out again on the "rain check" she took when she flaked. Nope!

E-dap

Was watching the CL finals at B Dubs yesterday. Ordered a beer and bartender chick couldn't believe my age cause I look so young. We chatted a bit and she's a soccer fan too so I got the digits, time to put in work.

Bra :wow: call me late but I didn't know you could send gif's on iPhones..my text game about to be exquisite :nthat:
anybody knows how to send gifs on Android?

I've saved gifs to my phone from my browser but they never move. That Banderas gif is gonna be clutch for me.

Last edited:
Was watching the CL finals at B Dubs yesterday. Ordered a beer and bartender chick couldn't believe my age cause I look so young. We chatted a bit and she's a soccer fan too so I got the digits, time to put in work.

Bra
eek.gif
call me late but I didn't know you could send gif's on iPhones..my text game about to be exquisite
nthat.gif
anybody knows how to send gifs on Android?

I've saved gifs to my phone from my browser but they never move. That Banderas gif is gonna be clutch for me.
attach it like a regular picture

i've been using gifs forever. Just do "save image" and even though its a still image, after its sent the gif will start playing. Always get a positive response.

Because of this I no longer text any broad that doesnt have iMessage/ an Iphone :lol:

Just like anything else experience trumps anything else. Experience is a tough teacher, it gives you the test first and the lesson later. Between my ex and these women I've met I've gained a lot of knowledge. One of the biggest is to never ignore the red flags, they're there for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom