TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it normal that i can't cum from getting head or did i fap too much growing up?
I can't cum from head, either. Sucks because my ****** tell me stories about throwing bazooka blasts into girls mouths and I'm just like...............

I think the only one that gives me hope is Superhead or Pebbles.

I'm with Fontaine

No matter how much I'm swimming in I'm always trying to get better

Same goes for me .

techniques for getting a girl and keeping a girl... everyone has a bit of info that can help.

shout out to the OGs btw. who keep this thread on track.

I do sort of wish we stop getting the... I failed because I couldnt muster up the courage to talk to her post...

Everyone is human.

I've been told I'm the master of the "insult compliment", one of the things I would actually say is "damn your beautiful *** gon stop two wording me or what?" Or "say something you fine mother ******". Haven't messed with like that in ages, screenshots for y'all if I do.

Well excuse me big baller, yes I'm poor. Although I didn't go into detail or it's entirety, I spoke about it in this thread last month.

Don't worry about it man. Date doesn't allows have to include $70-$100 meals. Get your cook on like someone mentioned previously in this thread. On first dates I usually try to avoid the "cliche" restaurant date that you usually see. I like to do something different like mini golf, walking through the park, etc.. When you get your money up and you can afford to do that, then by all means go ahead. Don't be like some of these people out here who flex on these $100 meals when they know they can't afford it and then end up broke, heartbroke cause the girl broke it off with them, and salty about life.
Only women I would ever spend that kind of money on dinner is my mom and little sister, and maybe a girl I'm dating AFTER we make it official.

Well excuse me big baller, yes I'm poor. Although I didn't go into detail or it's entirety, I spoke about it in this thread last month.
Nah im with you. thats too much dam money. maybe these are college grads talking? cuz im still in college & I wish I would
You gotta remember everybody on NT is ballin' lol. But seriously, they have to be college grads with their careers going already.

I was at work earlier and this pretty chick came in and we exchanged glances a few times.  I didn't really try to bag and as soon as she left I regretted it, smh.  Live and learn.
happens to me all the time at work, there's an LA fitness right next door and there's always bad o's coming thru

I usually consider in the gym a lost cause but there's this monster booty middle eastern chick I must have, I'd wanna hear those stories. I've had success leaving, gave her a high five for gettin it and she appreciated that. Never called her though, was in a horrible phase.

is it normal that i can't cum from getting head or did i fap too much growing up?

You haven't met the right girl yet. When it's done right you won't be able to control yourself from shooting your kids down her throat.

So, I met this girl who does video's and promo ad's. Might have my summer fling on deck. Didn't believe her so made her send me a video haha.

Girl with the black top hat, good pic of her at 2:10.

Da DON!!! :nthat:

Man dry texters are the worst. Had a good first date with this chick then went to restaurant she worked without knowing she works there. It was awkward. Then met my new girl and she texted me out of no where but gave me nothing to work with. Look at this...

View media item 986961
View media item 986965
She said "hahaha" on that last text and I never hit her back or heard from her again. She was fine too but I'm pretty sure she was waiting for me to ask her out again on the "rain check" she took when she flaked. Nope!

Man dry texters are the worst. Had a good first date with this chick then went to restaurant she worked without knowing she works there. It was awkward. Then met my new girl and she texted me out of no where but gave me nothing to work with. Look at this...

View media item 986961
View media item 986965
She said "hahaha" on that last text and I never hit her back or heard from her again. She was fine too but I'm pretty sure she was waiting for me to ask her out again on the "rain check" she took when she flaked. Nope!
I totally feel ya man. I try not to stress it out because its only texting and I would never use texting as a form of conversation.

I've realized most fine women are only good for one thing.... Looking fine. They really don't offer much.

Any of ya'll ever watched Mr. Chi City on Youtube back in the day?
the reason why I stay stacked with tons of drinks...

My water game right now... And I'm heading to the store this weekend.
He need to stop playing and make a comeback. That original video was a classic.

I totally feel ya man. I try not to stress it out because its only texting and I would never use texting as a form of conversation.

Yeah. This girl was real cool in person and she texted a fair amount but it was just so dull and boring. My new girl is an awesome texter which is important since we're doing the long distance thing. She made me get snapchat gain too since I had it but deleted it and she's been pretty entertaining there.

Side note I downloaded tinder again today since I deleted not too long ago in front of my new girl on some "won't be needing this anymore" steez. Had 60+ new matches to look through. Some good ones in there. I'm a little tempted but I'm just gonna chill off that. Too much effort.

And ****** thought hotdamnirock had the woman logic right. Chi City was the first one to do it. 

Remember that video when he made that chick put the gold Henny back? LMAO.

Also, anyone EVER know what job he worked? In one video he said he made minimum wage, but there was no way.

Remember that video when he made that chick put the gold Henny back?

Never forget.

It was patron though. Mr chi city knows man. I still got two emptys and salt splattered all over my fridge top. Sticky *** lime juice. **** is nasty I gotta clean and grocery shop today. Bout to reup the fridge

View media item 987853

Last edited:

And ****** thought hotdamnirock had the woman logic right. Chi City was the first one to do it. 

Remember that video when he made that chick put the gold Henny back? LMAO.

Also, anyone EVER know what job he worked? In one video he said he made minimum wage, but there was no way.
He explained it.  At the time he made $7.63 an hour.  Hence his nickname Mr. 7.63.  However in another video he explained his father used to take 75% of his highschool and college job wages.  Then after he graduated college, his dad gave him back the full amount.  It was like 20Gs or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom