TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken two major Ls in two days.

Everyone has taken dumb L's like this before :lol:

The good news is that you still have a great opportunity with the first girl in 1 week. just remind her about giving you those lessons, then you got her # and you're back in the game :smokin

You're putting too much priority in this chick to be honest, and I can tell that without even knowing the whole situation. Don't text her back until she texts you with SOMETHING MEANINGFUL OR SOME PLANS.. You're letting her looks take over - and she's running this thing y'all got. "Don't put all your eggs into one basket"

When it comes to those stale dry texters...

Do y'all check it, or just ignore them?

I'm thinking about trying to go the route of dipping for a couple days...

Met a chick a couple weeks ago... She's terrible.

:lol:

Also, she's probably not into me... Just want to know what y'all do about it

Those types I never have full on convos with. I text them strictly to set up kick it times and that's it

Those types I never have full on convos with. I text them strictly to set up kick it times and that's it

I always try to take a step back and assess the situation....

Ask myself am I overreacting... Or over thinking...

But this is a snippet.

Just terrible.

View media item 985576

She got that nice ridiculous hood rat butt...

ust went on the most boring date of my life..shorty was cool but had to many issues goin on in her life

I just stop texting dry texters, there's no point to it especially if we're not ****. I'm throwing out the best conversation starters and she's killing them with her one word/two worders. There's enough fat booties out there. Ran into one that was like that after I stopped texting/calling her, she was mad as hell. I dunno why, she never called me after I stopped. She was a straight convo killer, never been more bored in my life. Only reason I even remember her was the last encounter, atleast it was something, showed she was alive.

Last edited:
Word up, dry texters and chick that would never hit you up first. Would never hear from me again, in my experience it's not worth the hassle.

Last edited:
Since when do you run from the yambs?
because the main is coming in to town.

She comes first.

Make fun of her. Clown her :lol: "are you ******ed? Do people ever call you ******ed? I mean besides doctors?". Get under her skin and make her come out her lil cave. Reverse psychology her to the point of offending her then fall back.

I used to be shy and that's what people would do to me and I would open up....Just push her buttons a little
I'm just wondering how other folks handle it.

Most times I just say " damn girlie... You text like you getting charged by the character. I understand you trying to play it cool. But don't be too cool."

Many times when step to TAY, its about a different perspective. What I'm doing is working. I get yambs

But I never stop learning, famb. I'm always about finding out better and more efficient ways to handle situations

(not directed at anyone in particular. Just thought I'd share)

I suggest you guys pick up that book art of seduction by Robert Greene. Very useful to any man when it comes to yambs

Word up, dry texters and chick that would never hit you up first. Would never hear from me again, in my experience it's not worth the hassle.

If they're interested then they would find a way to keep your attention.

I had this one female who would never let a convo get dry. Her interest level was WAY up there.

And please fellas. Don't be the one to try to DRAG a dry convo on. Make an attempt but don't force it.
You gotta have that "I got better things to do" kinda vibe and just let the convo die.

A fresh line up && a suit turning a head or two before this interview...can't let this confidence go to waste fambs. I'm pullin something today...:pimp:

I was at work earlier and this pretty chick came in and we exchanged glances a few times.  I didn't really try to bag and as soon as she left I regretted it, smh.  Live and learn.

I was at work earlier and this pretty chick came in and we exchanged glances a few times.  I didn't really try to bag and as soon as she left I regretted it, smh.  Live and learn.
Happens.

Know what else happens? Seeing a girl stare/look at you for a whole night, you talk to her and she lies so hard that she wasn't looking at you, or she "looks at everyone". Happened to me a couple of times. One girl even talked to her friend about me and then denied me. Do women feel like they've unlocked a personal xbox achievement worth 100G for "Curved a ***** you looked at continuously" or something?

Crazy how women will like you, but rather curve you to feel like they've accomplished something.

Side note: Some Dominican chick I messed around with last summer, but became taken hit me up today lol. I'm not going to mention the time..nvm

So, I met this girl who does video's and promo ad's. Might have my summer fling on deck. Didn't believe her so made her send me a video haha.

Girl with the black top hat, good pic of her at 2:10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom