TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they bring groceries and cook for you it's even better. Playing video games while dinner gets made. I've realized even though I'm a good cook myself I have to be with someone that can throw down in the kitchen.
My ex who I was almost engaged to used to love going out on dinner dates and I would hate having to spend $70-$100 on dinner but she would make up for it by being such a great cook. She was always buying groceries and cooking her *** off so it evened out. She was an insanely attractive girl but the fact that she cooked like that made me want to put the ring on her. I remember just playing Max Payne 3 and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen so she just started feeding me tilapia that she had just cooked. The food was amazing but I couldn't take my eyes off the game so she started unzipping my pants and I'm like "wtf are you doing? These drug lords are in the favelas and I gotta use my bullet time to..." She starts doming me up while I'm playing max Payne.

mean.gif
mean.gif
excuse me TAY I just got into my feels real quick
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

If they bring groceries and cook for you it's even better. Playing video games while dinner gets made. I've realized even though I'm a good cook myself I have to be with someone that can throw down in the kitchen.

My ex who I was almost engaged to used to love going out on dinner dates and I would hate having to spend $70-$100 on dinner but she would make up for it by being such a great cook. She was always buying groceries and cooking her *** off so it evened out. She was an insanely attractive girl but the fact that she cooked like that made me want to put the ring on her. I remember just playing Max Payne 3 and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen so she just started feeding me tilapia that she had just cooked. The food was amazing but I couldn't take my eyes off the game so she started unzipping my pants and I'm like "wtf are you doing? These drug lords are in the favelas and I gotta use my bullet time to..." She starts doming me up while I'm playing max Payne.

:smh: :smh: excuse me TAY I just got into my feels real quick :smh: :wow: :frown:

View media item 983634

My roster is so absurd right now. Tinder is the death of me and my bank account.
As tight as your game is, these women should be paying you on your dates

It's happened a few times to me recently

"I asked you out so I'll pay" :smokin

One of my milfs did that on our only date so far :pimp:

Oh and can you give me some good spots to hit in sm for a date? Taking out an intern since she's newly single and lives out in that general direction. I figure it's more impressive if I take initiative and set up everything

My roster is so absurd right now. Tinder is the death of me and my bank account.
As tight as your game is, these women should be paying you on your dates

It's happened a few times to me recently

"I asked you out so I'll pay" :smokin

Oh and can you give me some good spots to hit in sm for a date? Taking out an intern since she's newly single and lives out in that general direction. I figure it's more impressive if I take initiative and set up everything

Benihana
Sushi Roku
check mainstreetsm.com

Stella Barra, Library Alehouse, M Kitchen are some good choices on the list

Can also hit up one of the bars on Main after dinner

YNS

damn I hate when im like 3-4 pages behind.

Was with my girl from this past Thurs until this morning since she leaves to go back home today. Took Fri, Mon, and Tues off work to have a five day weekend with her. Only time spent apart was yesterday afternoon when I dropped her off at her place for a few hours so she could pack.

I don't know how I feel about things now. Everything moved so fast with this girl and I'm not sure if I did the right thing by making her my gf and committing to a long distance relationship this soon. I have always kept it casual for the first few months of seeing a girl. Really get to know them so the good and bad parts about them are exposed, make them show they are loyal, earn my trust, basically prove their worth, and then figure out how I really feel about them before talking about a relationship. Dove right in on this one. Sometimes feels like I made the right decision, other times doesn't.

It's definitely too soon to tell if it's gonna work with her though. Tried to be realistic with her last night about what I expect in this relationship. She told me I was being pessimistic. Then I guess it "just hit her" that she was leaving and she cried for a little a few times. Then kept wanting to tell me she loved me asking what I'd hypothetically say if she told me. Told her I wouldn't say anything and she has nothing to gain or lose from saying it but it's way too soon. She assured me I don't have to worry about her cheating on me when she's back in college...and she seems like a good girl. But man I don't know if I can trust this girl yet and yeah it's easy to say that stuff now but when she's actually back at college it's a different story.

Exactly. Like I said still not sure how I feel about this but you do gotta remember I'm the second guy she's actually slept with. So what she thinks is cheating in her past relationship was making out, and maybe oral a few times.

I kept it real told her I know what college is like and I'd want to know if she hooked up with someone else. Maybe a drunken make out if she didn't have feelings for guy could maybe be forgiven, maybe. But oral or sex and im done.

Honestly homie from what you've told us about here you sort of have no reason to not believe her or trust her. The doubts in your mind sound like they're all on you because of your past cheatings.

most chicks don't go to college with intentions to wild out and party. some are on the grind. and if I recall correctly didn't you say yall were in your 20's?

at our age im not against things going fast. especially for you since you've been through the ringer with chicks, you know what you want and you also know the positive and negative signs to look for. Don't be afraid to dive in the way you did unless you're having second thoughts about her as a person .

you can only really trust yourself and what you do. if you want to reserve some of those feelings for a later date thats fine especially since yall are long distance.

What's your take on a girl who admits she cheated before in a past relationship? She still possible to have a relationship with?

I think so. it's as others have said the fact she admitted kind of inticates she felt bad for it at the very least.

Honestly homie from what you've told us about here you sort of have no reason to not believe her or trust her. The doubts in your mind sound like they're all on you because of your past cheatings.

most chicks don't go to college with intentions to wild out and party. some are on the grind. and if I recall correctly didn't you say yall were in your 20's?

at our age im not against things going fast. especially for you since you've been through the ringer with chicks, you know what you want and you also know the positive and negative signs to look for. Don't be afraid to dive in the way you did unless you're having second thoughts about her as a person .

Yeah you're right. She's about to turn 20 and I'm 24. I don't doubt her as a person and she goes to an Ivy League school, about to be a junior, so I'm sure she'll busy most of the time and not partying too much any way. Most of my reservations about the logistics of the long distance relationship, and not whether or not she will cheat.

Last edited:

Yeah you're right. She's about to turn 20 and I'm 24. I don't doubt her as a person and she goes to an Ivy League school, about to be a junior, so I'm sure she'll busy most of the time and not partying too much any way. Most of my reservations about the logistics of the long distance relationship, and not whether or not she will cheat.

People party hard at the "smart" schools too. It depends on what major she is/how serious she is about it and you

People party hard at the "smart" schools too. It depends on what major she is/how serious she is about it and you

And she likes to party I couldn't date a square. Actually she went back for a few days for the end of semester festival that most schools have with day drinking and an artist coming to put on a show. Stayed with a bunch of guys. Told me that one of them kept making moves on her and even kissed her and she stopped him, told him she has a boyfriend. She was also invited to a formal that weekend but turned it down to come back to DC and spend more time with me. So I feel good about it. More worried about myself honestly but this is kind of the relationship I'm looking for at this point. I will be able to focus on myself and work, save money, hit the gym, and still be able to visit her and get yambs and chill every couple weeks. After being in a two year long relationship and seeing the girl 4-5 times a week it's exhausting and expensive and it feels good to be single and just enjoy my free time. Not have to see that other person all the time and save some money and treat myself instead.

Last edited:

And she likes to party I couldn't date a square. Actually she went back for a few days for the end of semester festival that most schools have with day drinking and an artist coming to put on a show. Stayed with a bunch of guys. Told me that one of them kept making moves on her and even kissed her and she stopped him, told him she has a boyfriend. She was also invited to a formal that weekend but turned it down to come back to DC and spend more time with me. So I feel good about it. More worried about myself honestly but this is kind of the relationship I'm looking for at this point. I will be able to focus on myself and work, save money, hit the gym, and still be able to visit her and get yambs and chill every couple weeks. After being in a two year long relationship and seeing the girl 4-5 times a week it's exhausting and expensive and it feels good to be single and just enjoy my free time. Not have to see that other person all the time and save some money and treat myself instead.
Wait is she your girl or not?

My boy got some ho's from FAMU coming thru this weekend and they bout it.

:smh: :smh: excuse me TAY I just got into my feels real quick :smh: :wow:
:frown:
son
:x :x :x :x :x

Last edited:
That's average for a dinner date at a nice restaurant. About what I pay every time.

Alcoholic beverage or two $10-15 X 2 = $20-30
Appetizer to share $10-15
Entree $15-30 X 2 = $30-60
Dessert to share $10

You're looking at $70-115 then add tax and tip.

My most expensive dinner date was like $500 but the girl paid :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah $70-100 is not a lot for a dinner date. I do that without appetizer or dessert depending on the chick.

mean.gif
mean.gif
excuse me TAY I just got into my feels real quick
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
son
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Get on ya grind brah, that's normal.

#teampoor

Well for a first date thats still too much. I usually take chicks to bars that serve food. And regarding first dates, I make them throw in money for the tip at least

:smh: :smh: excuse me TAY I just got into my feels real quick :smh: :wow:
:frown:
son
:x :x :x :x :x
Get on ya grind brah, that's normal.

#teampoor
Well excuse me big baller, yes I'm poor. Although I didn't go into detail or it's entirety, I spoke about it in this thread last month.

At the same time be realistic.... She's 20. Anything under 21 is a kid in my eyes and I'm 23. In college, I, myself have smashed a chick who had a man "back at home" and my homie slayed tons of women who would go back home on the weekends and post statuses/pictures with their bf's, talking about how they loveeeee them.

Innocent until proven guilty, but be realistic. I'm sure most of those dudes thought their GF's were loyal, and it's not like you both go to the same college or even live in the same area.

But yea, hope it works out!

Correction: I didn't smash her, because she was on her period. If it wasn't for that......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom