TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we feel about a girl who has been with 1 guy, 2x?? Couldn't even fit it in lmao.

Her other skill was at a B level.

Took a lot of V's in my younger days, ain't going back to that Venus Fly Trap type ().

As homie above me said, getting the top and getting gone.

If its A+ I'll return the favor but we could have nothing continuous.

Last edited:
Took a lot of V's in my younger days, ain't going back to that Venus Fly Trap type ().

As homie above me said, getting the top and getting gone.

If its A+ I'll return the favor but we could have nothing continuous.

Yeah I actually made her squirt lmao. It was at a B level so it can only get better?

Yea, plus what everyone else said about "So you not...". It did sound needy.

Wait for her to text you. In the mean time, you need to be talking to other joints, whether it be online or off. 

Rule #1: Always have a back up.
yeah, I only got two on the team right now. Trying to get the roster up.
Take it in stride. If they come, they come, but don't kill yourself trying to get more, you know.

I had a nice rotation of 2-4 last summer. Anything more is too much. Just work on your summer "Dream Team".  You be ii.

I have 2 very consistent plus 2 others less consistent. 8 prospects :lol:.

A few of the prospects have potential to jump into the top 3 so no one's job is safe

Yea, plus what everyone else said about "So you not...". It did sound needy.

Wait for her to text you. In the mean time, you need to be talking to other joints, whether it be online or off. 

Rule #1: Always have a back up.
yeah, I only got two on the team right now. Trying to get the roster up.
Take it in stride. If they come, they come, but don't kill yourself trying to get more, you know.

I had a nice rotation of 2-4 last summer. Anything more is too much. Just work on your summer "Dream Team".  You be ii.
I have 2 very consistent plus 2 others less consistent. 8 prospects
laugh.gif

A few of the prospects have potential to jump into the top 3 so no one's job is safe
Yup, but all of mine are taken now. Literally happened one by one. The one I miss was some French/Spanish chick. She was the combo between thick/fat like I like 'em. Her butt was so fat. 

Time to rebuild the team (If I feel like it) but seeing these **** half naked already is making it veryyyyy tempting 
laugh.gif

Yeah it happens

That's why I'm constantly adding new prospects during the week from online and on the weekend when going out

Only 1 chick out of the 12 mentioned was around before March

The fapping thing surprise me damn lol but so much game planing in this thread u can't fail all my reps gone off this thread

THIS. That part was a red flag bro, especially her saying that she would be forgiving if you cheated on her. You know how woman operate and you know that is a damn lie...tread lightly

Exactly. Like I said still not sure how I feel about this but you do gotta remember I'm the second guy she's actually slept with. So what she thinks is cheating in her past relationship was making out, and maybe oral a few times.

I kept it real told her I know what college is like and I'd want to know if she hooked up with someone else. Maybe a drunken make out if she didn't have feelings for guy could maybe be forgiven, maybe. But oral or sex and im done.

THIS. That part was a red flag bro, especially her saying that she would be forgiving if you cheated on her. You know how woman operate and you know that is a damn lie...tread lightly

Exactly. Like I said still not sure how I feel about this but you do gotta remember I'm the second guy she's actually slept with. So what she thinks is cheating in her past relationship was making out, and maybe oral a few times.

I kept it real told her I know what college is like and I'd want to know if she hooked up with someone else. Maybe a drunken make out if she didn't have feelings for guy could maybe be forgiven, maybe. But oral or sex and im done.

I've been forgiven for cheating before

I've been forgiven for cheating before

Me too. One girl I cheated 4 times and was forgiven. That was a long distance relationship though when I was in college; and I told her about all 4 right at the opportune time right after she told me shed been lying about her age (whole nother story there though).

My last girlfriend I kinda cheated on. We weren't technically dating yet but basically. And twice I was forgiven. Once I made it official with her I was faithful though.

Btw, get tested periodically everyone. Even if you're 99% sure you're clean. I went to the clinic like a month ago all results came back negative. Was pretty sure I was good but I think it's good to go every once in a while. Especially since these girls aren't always faithful. My mind is at ease now :pimp:

Last edited:
It's happened a few times to me recently

"I asked you out so I'll pay" :smokin

I can't even remember what a date feel like :smh:

It's straight to 'netflix' these days.

Now I realize why HOV said just give em hard d and bubblegum. It's all that's neccesary if she's feelin you.

My roster is so absurd right now. Tinder is the death of me and my bank account.
As tight as your game is, these women should be paying you on your dates
It's happened a few times to me recently

"I asked you out so I'll pay"
smokin.gif
Yea boy, love women like that. or go 50/50 at least. We're both getting to know each other, what entitles you to a free meal/movie/etc? They're always using that "chivalry" excuse boy

There's a difference between chivalry and being a freeloader.

You go out to Red Lobster. You fancy. She order all the seafood in the world. Next week, she ain't even texting back. ***** YOU JUST PAID $100 TO GET CURVED.

Yea boy, love women like that. or go 50/50 at least. We're both getting to know each other, what entitles you to a free meal/movie/etc? They're always using that "chivalry" excuse boy

You go out to Red Lobster. You fancy. She order all the seafood in the world. Next week, she ain't even texting back. ***** YOU JUST PAID $100 TO GET CURVED.
lol yep, but if you asked her out. The least you can do is pay, don't want to make her pay then she'll definitely curve yoi

If they bring groceries and cook for you it's even better. Playing video games while dinner gets made. I've realized even though I'm a good cook myself I have to be with someone that can throw down in the kitchen.

Also I think I'm going to have to stay away from white American girls. They have lost all culinary and housekeeping skills over the years or something. Most of them are good for nothing I'm convinced. An act entitled or like slobs sometimes. Foreign girls are where it's at.

Last edited:

lol yep, but if you asked her out. The least you can do is pay, don't want to make her pay then she'll definitely curve yoi
Nah, I'd do 50/50. I see it as, if I ask you to talk a walk with you I have to provide your shoes? lol

If we accomplished something already (messing around or whatever), I'll pay, but if we still getting to know each other.... ***** you better put in half

Also I think I'm going to have to stay away from white American girls. They have lost all culinary and housekeeping skills over the years or something. Most of them are good for nothing I'm convinced. An act entitled or like slobs sometimes. 
Yupppppppppppppp, they don't even know how to cook anymore. Just useless SMH. ***** did 8 hours on the steel mill and comes home to a PB&J.

If they bring groceries and cook for you it's even better. Playing video games while dinner gets made. I've realized even though I'm a good cook myself I have to be with someone that can throw down in the kitchen.

My ex who I was almost engaged to used to love going out on dinner dates and I would hate having to spend $70-$100 on dinner but she would make up for it by being such a great cook. She was always buying groceries and cooking her *** off so it evened out. She was an insanely attractive girl but the fact that she cooked like that made me want to put the ring on her. I remember just playing Max Payne 3 and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen so she just started feeding me tilapia that she had just cooked. The food was amazing but I couldn't take my eyes off the game so she started unzipping my pants and I'm like "wtf are you doing? These drug lords are in the favelas and I gotta use my bullet time to..." She starts doming me up while I'm playing max Payne.

:smh: :smh: excuse me TAY I just got into my feels real quick :smh: :wow: :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom