TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your take on a girl who admits she cheated before in a past relationship? She still possible to have a relationship with?

Definitely.

Lots of women cheat, most will never tell their mate or the next dude they're with, if she actually being honest about it than I can appreciate that.

Usually women only cheat for emotional reasons. They found out they're man was cheating/dude isn't paying any attention to her feelings/her man isn't pleasing her sexually.

If you got all those bases covered unless she's just a harlot, she ain't gonna cheat.

Some women really have that ice water running through their veins and cheat on a man doing all those things and more but that's pretty rare.

What's your take on a girl who admits she cheated before in a past relationship? She still possible to have a relationship with?

Definitely.

Lots of women cheat, most will never tell their mate or the next dude they're with, if she actually being honest about it than I can appreciate that.

Usually women only cheat for emotional reasons. They found out they're man was cheating/dude isn't paying any attention to her feelings/her man isn't pleasing her sexually.

If you got all those bases covered unless she's just a harlot, she ain't gonna cheat.

Some women really have that ice water running through their veins and cheat on a man doing all those things and more but that's pretty rare.

Ya from our convos her previous dude was kind of a bum, didn't graduate hs, doesn't want to improve his life. She said she got drunk and one thing lead to another type deal but wouldn't do it again not that I believe it.

Had another tell me she cheated because her man didn't meet emotional needs and she kept telling him but he didn't care and of course there was another dude who was waiting in the cut.

**** is weird man. You have to see that.
Yeah I see it. I feel like I did no wrong though. And we're on cool enough terms to not let it be an awkward occasion. It didn't get to the point where we were in a relationship. I pretty much approached it too laid back and another dude came in claimed her. That's my L.
It still sounds like you want her to catch feelings for you. May be an ego thing idk
Not gonna disagree with this. At the same time, I'll be able to sense off the bat how she feels so I'll know when there's no shot and to play it as such.
No normal guy would be cool with this. She either didn't tell him about it or described you to him as just a friend, a non-threat. If she didn't tell him about it, then she's a liar, and shady. If she did tell him, it's up to you to decipher whether or not she really feels you are a non-threat and just a friendly opportunity to attend this wedding, or she was just saying that to her bf. Either way it's an L IMO.
TBH I started getting that feeling when she started responding to texts slower. I'm thinking this dude just swooped in and she started feeling him more than me and the rest is history. So yeah it's an L no matter how you chop it
laugh.gif

Yeah once you become the guy that girls cheat on their bf with a few times (not that it's a good position to be in, or I'm advocating it, but it happens), you start to realize how even the most seemingly sweet, innocent, loyal gf's will cheat without their bf ever knowing or even suspecting it.

If you get into a relationship with a girl like that, or any girl, you have to be aware and make sure that doesn't happen to you.

It's funny because I was just talking about this with my new gf last night and she was basically like, "sounds like you are expecting me to cheat on you when I'm back at school, I'm not going to." I just told her I was being realistic, didn't trust her enough yet to take her word and if she was going to cheat I would never find out, so it's her decision really and she could get away with it. Then I told her if she was going to cheat, I would just want her to be honest and tell me after because I don't have time to waste dealing with that nonsense. She asked if it would be over right then when I found out and I said yeah. Then she told me if I cheated on her she would want me to be honest too, but she wouldn't end things instantly because of that :lol:

Last edited:
Unsubstantiated, they just don't get caught as much because most dudes are idiots when it comes to cheating on them and seeing that they're being cheated on.

Woman just crave attention. They can be with a guy that treats them well but if she doesn't have 100% of his attention she'll try and full in that void whether it's through texting or *******

Yeah once you become the guy that girls cheat on their bf with a few times (not that it's a good position to be in, or I'm advocating it, but it happens), you start to realize how even the most seemingly sweet, innocent, loyal gf's will cheat without their bf ever knowing or even suspecting it.

This.....when you see them lie with such conviction and delusion like it's nothing. kills off all that fairy tale bs that you are led to believe about relationships

I couldn't get yambs even if I had a million dollars and a Ferrari right now. Any ideas on how to turn my swag back on?

If you get into a relationship with a girl like that, or any girl, you have to be aware and make sure that doesn't happen to you.

It's funny because I was just talking about this with my new gf last night and she was basically like, "sounds like you are expecting me to cheat on you when I'm back at school, I'm not going to." I just told her I was being realistic, didn't trust her enough yet to take her word and if she was going to cheat I would never find out, so it's her decision really and she could get away with it. Then I told her if she was going to cheat, I would just want her to be honest and tell me after because I don't have time to waste dealing with that nonsense. She asked if it would be over right then when I found out and I said yeah. Then she told me if I cheated on her she would want me to be honest too, but she wouldn't end things instantly because of that
laugh.gif
From that response from her, it sounds like she's going to cheat on you and she just wanted to see how she could get away with it, and if she should even bother telling you.  " would be over right then when I found out" Ehh I don't know how I feel about that. Just rubs me the wrong way for some reason

From that response from her, it sounds like she's going to cheat on you and she just wanted to see how she could get away with it, and if she should even bother telling you.  " would be over right then when I found out" Ehh I don't know how I feel about that. Just rubs me the wrong way for some reason

THIS. That part was a red flag bro, especially her saying that she would be forgiving if you cheated on her. You know how woman operate and you know that is a damn lie...tread lightly

Woman just crave attention. They can be with a guy that treats them well but if she doesn't have 100% of his attention she'll try and full in that void whether it's through texting or *******

I agree king but it ain't always that simple. Women usually wanna choose up, the only time I've been with a girl that was cheating on her man who was doing all the right things was because he didn't have as much going for himself as I did.

Women do crave attention but only from men of value, a lame dudes attention means nothing if she already has feelings for a man who's self actualized and self aware.

That's what IG likes are for.

But honestly I only deal with women who aren't stuck in that childish mindset to begin with, it's easy to weed them out.

Lmfao can they really smell the fapping?

:lol: yes

I agree king but it ain't always that simple. Women usually wanna choose up, the only time I've been with a girl that was cheating on her man who was doing all the right things was because he didn't have as much going for himself as I did.

Women do crave attention but only from men of value, a lame dudes attention means nothing if she already has feelings for a man who's self actualized and self aware.

That's what IG likes are for.

But honestly I only deal with women who aren't stuck in that childish mindset to begin with, it's easy to weed them out.

It's crazy. I've been on both sides of the spectrum and it's kind've like you really do see woman for what they are when you experience infidelity in relationships. Any guy who's been the guy that she's cheated with or cheated on will tell you that experience changed their whole mindset on woman.

Question for y'all. Something I was thinking about.

What do you guys do when you don't have your cellphone for a little bit of time, for any reason: damaged, lost etc. - but you're out building your roster and getting girls numbers. Do y'all still get the girls numbers and hit them up when you're back in business or what? 

I know it used to be straight to get numbers on a piece of paper, your body, and all that but it's been a minute since i've seen it so I'm not sure how it's perceived anymore.

Question for y'all. Something I was thinking about.

What do you guys do when you don't have your cellphone for a little bit of time, for any reason: damaged, lost etc. - but you're out building your roster and getting girls numbers. Do y'all still get the girls numbers and hit them up when you're back in business or what? 

I know it used to be straight to get numbers on a piece of paper, your body, and all that but it's been a minute since i've seen it so I'm not sure how it's perceived anymore.

Google Voice my dude. Half these chicks don't even have my number at all.

How do we feel about a girl who has been with 1 guy, 2x?? Couldn't even fit it in lmao.

Her other skill was at a B level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom