TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You aint gonna tell me gm?" View media item 981829

The only one with an attitude here is you son. Sound like you getting salty cause she ain't text you back good morning smh.. And when you said you ain't get no text back till 9 something (assuming that's AM). She was probably drunk from the night before and didn't wake up until 9am. And 9am ain't really late anyways. And from your replies after your original post I'm guessing you guys had a routine of saying good morning? You got a little too comfortable with that and got into a habit of it. Rule #1: Don't ever get to comfortable. 

You shouldn't have replied with that "you aint gonna tell me gm?" cause it makes you look childish, needy like Timeless said, insecure, etc. I would've personally just left it alone and maybe hit her up with a call later within the week when I wanted to hang out with her if it was that serious. This girl has a kid and according to you is "bad". Her mindset is another level that you can't comprehend. 
what happened was her text sent at 7 in the morning and I hit her with that. She texted me with a dry text at 1 something talmbout she ain't text me today. That was from last night. And I hit her with that line shoudve still told me gm. She said I ain't have my phone so I said somebody got a attitude today. Cause she never text like that. Idk though. Imma fall back and give her some space and see if she's down for another date in a couple of days

"You aint gonna tell me gm?" 

The only one with an attitude here is you son. Sound like you getting salty cause she ain't text you back good morning smh.. And when you said you ain't get no text back till 9 something (assuming that's AM). She was probably drunk from the night before and didn't wake up until 9am. And 9am ain't really late anyways. And from your replies after your original post I'm guessing you guys had a routine of saying good morning? You got a little too comfortable with that and got into a habit of it. Rule #1: Don't ever get to comfortable. 

You shouldn't have replied with that "you aint gonna tell me gm?" cause it makes you look childish, needy like Timeless said, insecure, etc. I would've personally just left it alone and maybe hit her up with a call later within the week when I wanted to hang out with her if it was that serious. This girl has a kid and according to you is "bad". Her mindset is another level that you can't comprehend. 
what happened was her text sent at 7 in the morning and I hit her with that. She texted me with a dry text at 1 something talmbout she ain't text me today. That was from last night. And I hit her with that line shoudve still told me gm. She said I ain't have my phone so I said somebody got a attitude today. Cause she never text like that. Idk though. Imma fall back and give her some space and see if she's down for another date in a couple of days
Go with the flow bro.  Like others have said, talk to more women.

Man it's this thick older Dominican chick around my way I keep seeing in passing. We've had some small talk but I haven't really went at her cuz got 2 kids but I've never seen her with a dude. She be outside just her and her kids. I don't eem like messing with girls with kids but she is BAD, cute + a phatty.

going ghost works everytime, Im like Solid Snake with the invisi cloak at it :pimp:
they always return jealous, knowing exactly what you've been doing
pursuing other women.

women love to feel wanted, if you leave her be she'll wonder why and you'll constantly be on her mind 9x10, unless you guys ended on bad terms that is.
its really simple, just exude confidence and don't try and overcompensate anything, find your lane and stick with it.

Yeah but man she different from a lot of chicks I been with. Ain't trying to mess up. But I'm seeing what's up. NT always coming through play it cool.
That right there you gotta keep it out your head. You tend to **** up more if you approach it that way, hence the lil attitudes you get on your text messages.

She's the one that should be worried about not messing it up with you

Last edited:
That right there you gotta keep it out your head. You tend to **** up more if you approach it that way, hence the lil attitudes you get on your text messages.

She's the one that should be worried about not messing it up with you
Thanks man. Repped, cause she sent me a selfie the other day so I know she was still feeling me.

going ghost works everytime, Im like Solid Snake with the invisi cloak at it :pimp:
they always return jealous, knowing exactly what you've been doing
pursuing other women.

women love to feel wanted, if you leave her be she'll wonder why and you'll constantly be on her mind 9x10, unless you guys ended on bad terms that is.
its really simple, just exude confidence and don't try and overcompensate anything, find your lane and stick with it.

This man gets it. Hendrix take notes

Have a situation

Went to a club, girl steps to me, thinking she knew me...
I wasn't the guy, she walks away, shes pretty bad, so i stop her..

we talking, drinks,
she takes me home, spends the night

mess around, smash a little, was too drunk.
next morning we kinda just laughing, chillin.

shes not from my city but has family out here,
claims she's never had a 1 night stand

City she's from, I was planning to visit the area within a couple of weeks just to get away.
planned to go In between spring semester and starting summer class which is in 3 weeks.

So i tell her, i may be in the city, it'd be nice if she could show me around
she's with it

we textin, i tell her i talked to my friend in the area, and it looks like the weekend we talked about is solid
she reply's "Ok! I'll lock in that date."

she asks for a pic, we exchange (not posting lol)
I tell her "u really beautfiul, lookin forward to seein you"

she "thank you :smile:"

next day: i text her, i booked my flight :smile:, hows your day?

no reply.

I was plannin on visiting the area regardless of meeting her, wanted to catch up with my homie/get away from my city....but having this lined up while visiting the city would also be dope. I could also refund the flight, used miles, cost $5 lol ...so it was nothing for me to book.

i texted her around 7, no reply for the rest of the day. Its still may be too early to call, she was just giving me hella rhythm before, to ignore. Is that normal? is she not feeling the situation no more? too early to tell? lol

I figured i bring it here, ya'll give good advice lol

Have a situation

Went to a club, girl steps to me, thinking she knew me...
I wasn't the guy, she walks away, shes pretty bad, so i stop her..

we talking, drinks,
she takes me home, spends the night

mess around, smash a little, was too drunk.
next morning we kinda just laughing, chillin.

shes not from my city but has family out here,
claims she's never had a 1 night stand

City she's from, I was planning to visit the area within a couple of weeks just to get away.
planned to go In between spring semester and starting summer class which is in 3 weeks.

So i tell her, i may be in the city, it'd be nice if she could show me around
she's with it

we textin, i tell her i talked to my friend in the area, and it looks like the weekend we talked about is solid
she reply's "Ok! I'll lock in that date."

she asks for a pic, we exchange (not posting lol)
I tell her "u really beautfiul, lookin forward to seein you"

she "thank you :smile:"

next day: i text her, i booked my flight :smile:, hows your day?

no reply.

I was plannin on visiting the area regardless of meeting her, wanted to catch up with my homie/get away from my city....but having this lined up while visiting the city would also be dope. I could also refund the flight, used miles, cost $5 lol ...so it was nothing for me to book.

i texted her around 7, no reply for the rest of the day. Its still may be too early to call, she was just giving me hella rhythm before, to ignore. Is that normal? is she not feeling the situation no more? too early to tell? lol

I figured i bring it here, ya'll give good advice lol

Ain't nobody helping you, since you brought that up. :lol:

Last edited:
Ain't nobody helping you, since you brought that up. :lol:

I've seen situations go left after people post pics lol, I'm cool off that. Any opinions appreciated tho

If I were in your shoes, I'd not say anything until she initiates the convo again. Since your friend's out there, going to kick it would be cool if that's what you wanna do, but don't inform her you are/were in her area, even if/when she does hit you up again...unless she takes the initiative to make plans (day && time). Just don't overextend yourself (if you 'push' too much, she'll 'pull' away in a corresponding amount)...it's on her now IMO. Let her come to you.

Last edited:
Cats putting all they eggs in one basket. Always have that backup female aint no need to stress over just one, especially if she aint wifey.

So me and this chick were digging on each other. Hung out once at a bar/live band. Invited her to be my date to a wedding. We text here and there. Just slowly getting to know each other yadaa yadda. Wedding is coming up. Get a text from her "sooo I'm dating this guy." I do some FB detective work and it's a dude she works with. I say so would that we weird for you being my date. She says no would it be for you? I say no do what you want don't want you to feel uncomfortable though. So she checks with the dude and says he's cool with it. What do you make of this NT?
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom