TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my current situation I can't participate in this thread.....
mean.gif

Haha that smile line used to be my go2. I'm $$$$ if I catch a girl by herself either smoking or texting. I'd either....

1. Take my hand and put her phone away and say something like "no more texting, its time to be social"
2. You need to smile more often, let me see that smile

Ofcourse you smile after every opener. Also my friend used this once, and I ran with it :lol:

"I love your shoes, they say if you have great taste in shoes you have great taste in underwear"

Last edited:
Haha that smile line used to be my go2. I'm $$$$ if I catch a girl by herself either smoking or texting. I'd either....

1. Take my hand and put her phone away and say something like "no more texting, its time to be social"
2. You need to smile more often, let me see that smile

Ofcourse you smile after every opener. Also my friend used this once, and I ran with it :lol:

"I love your shoes, they say if you have great taste in shoes you have great taste in underwear"
....now let me see them drawls dawg!! :lol:

i keed i keed

I never used an opener, I just say whatever comes to mind or whatever it is that made me notice her in the first place. A lot of times I don't even say anything just skip to being physical, smile and ask her name.

IMO lines don't really matter, you say whatever with confidence and you're in there, most times another guy has used the exact same line you're thinking of.

Convo is where you really make **** happen, a slick mouth and sharp mind is rare, especially around a bunch of drunk thirsty men.

アミーゴ アミーゴ you've never :smokin before? Whaaa??

But yeah I wouldn't mind some bar techniques and pointers. Mind you I've been to plenty of bar's but they've all been hole in the wall spots with the occasional upscale here and there but Friday I'm taking my boys to Blue Whiskey in Buckhead :smokin super upscale yambs, valet service the whole 9. Anything I should know before going in or should I just treat it like my usual spot? Also as a general question how much do you guys usually tip you're bartender?

Yeah I've never blazed lol.

Treat the yambs like any other. I always make sure I look fresh (button up, nice jeans) and approach like I could care less. I'm always the pg so I enter with different lines all the time. If u have a wingman, make sure ur on the same page when u go in. One tip for that is start the convo and then after a minute or two use this...

"Oh man, I'm so impolite, I'm ECook btw, what's ur name?"

Tip the bartender 2 bucks per drink and ur set. If u need lines, PM me... Or just use the ones I've posted before in here.

Man none of my boys are go-getters :smh:

I didnt mind it before because i was in a relationship and didnt care to get new yambs and preferred just to go out and have fun but now that im single i just cant **** with these dudes the way i use to.

I cant even blame them though, i just need to be more open and lead the pack. I told myself ever since my breakup that every weekend i would try to meet a new chick. The first weekend i did but i bombed last weekend.

It truly is a blessing and a curse being the PG. Get a dependable 1-2 guys and kill it. Had these dudes in my group acting like I was literally Gawd the other night, inviting me on Vegas trips and I just met them :rofl:

That wasn't even close to our best work either

I need to figure out how I'm going to smash that Asian from Friday night. Going out in LA and meeting girls that live far is irritating

I never used an opener, I just say whatever comes to mind or whatever it is that made me notice her in the first place. A lot of times I don't even say anything just skip to being physical, smile and ask her name.

IMO lines don't really matter, you say whatever with confidence and you're in there, most times another guy has used the exact same line you're thinking of.

Convo is where you really make **** happen, a slick mouth and sharp mind is rare, especially around a bunch of drunk thirsty men.

Cosign everything. I try not to use openers unless I have the urge to. In general I hate "pick up" lines, I may use them sarcastically here and there though.

That natural convo mixed with sarcasm and witty lines is >>>>

My cousin goes to Vegas like 3x a year, especially for MDW. Dude STAYS at them Wet Republic pool parties poppin bottles.

If only i had the extra 2-4k right now :smh:

My cousin goes to Vegas like 3x a year, especially for MDW. Dude STAYS at them Wet Republic pool parties poppin bottles.

Vegas pool parties are literally my favorite thing in life

So much raging. So many attractive yambs. So easy to pull.

I'm going to Vegas end of the summer for the first time for Agenda, I'm already praying for myself. :smh:

^^^ how you get tickets into agenda? I been wanting to go for years but I got no plug and I'm not dropping over $100 for admission

^^^ how you get tickets into agenda? I been wanting to go for years but I got no plug and I'm not dropping over $100 for admission

Wouldn't even know fam, I got a plug through my lady.

I'll hit you if I can get a extra ticket though.

We out there 6+ times a year lmao.

In terms of convo+ being witty... That's probably why I smash quite a bit. After I open (most are made on the fly except that song of the summer line hahaha) it's just my mouth piece killing them. Touching them at the right time etc etc.

A lot of chicks ive chatted with hate that smile line. Lol especially the ones who just have a resting beetch face.
The fontaine used is perfect. Because then theyre actually intrigued

It was actually a few white chicks I talked to that said they hated it.
A black girl has never mentioned anyone using that line on them.

anyone has tried meetup.com to meet new yambs??

I just joined an a singles event in Fort Lauderdale for next week just to see how I pan out. :lol:

Last edited:
Interesting. Never would have guessed. I've never tried that line before.

some like it don't get me wrong , but i've never used it, just heard chicks who told me a dude said that to them. and most complain about it. like how did u know i was mad or my fam didn't die or something like that.

Last edited:
Could you guys explain this concept?

When you going through a few days of a drought, the second you set something up with one chick all the others want to see you that same night. It never fails!

I wonder the same thing. I could grab a chicks number right now on campus and chicks will start hitting me up through out the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom