TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a chick number...

Texted her that night.

We exchanged a few the next day... But she no looked me...

Came back today and said waddup.

I ignored her.

Gotta get back to the basic games with the yambs. :pimp:

So just had an excellent weekend at Vag-down Waterfalls.

SO this weekend was suppose to be a party weekend going out and meeting chicks, but instead i felt like preparing things for my #1 on Sunday. So I go out get all the ingredients for cooking Breakfast Lunch , Dinner and deserts.
If you want to spoil/ impress your ladies. cooking together is the way to do it.
So she gets to my house at like 8 a.m. she was out all night so she took a nap. cool.
so I laready had lunch made and the eyes she gave me said she was on the attack.
as soon as i get my plate down her clothes were off and she had me pinned down on the bed.
fam as soon as she put my hotdog in her oven. she started riding it like a chocobo.
She drained my HP like a special attack from charizard. after some time of the riding I felt trickles on my pelvis... and the eyes in the back of her head.
that sent me in overdrive. was knockin them walls down like Wreck -it-ralph.
the explosion i had....
View media item 978354

Round 2. we start making no bake protein bars
we're both in to fitness.
so we're starting to play with the food. wipe a little cream here. feed eachother with our fingers.
as soon as we get doneI heard the floor clearing and she literally ran to me and jumped on ya boy
I slammed her down ripped off her shirt and draws. and jammed the stick so far in her when I kissed her I thought I was going to be kissin my own Piece (*word to EWD)
next thing I know her jaw is dropped. she says stop while pulling my cheeks in closer, next thing i know she lets go and drops her entire body limb for limb. i pull out and all i see is white on me. from belly button to the penis.
looked at it. looked at her. looked at it again. and thought f it. she going to feel the thunder again.
put it back in but nice and slow and it was almost another instant O for her. so much so I had to just. she was worn out. I was worn out.

View media item 978365

-key notes
Get this thread back on track.

Last edited:
@Tdogg2k       

1357096464050.gif

So just had an excellent weekend at Vag-down Waterfalls.

SO this weekend was suppose to be a party weekend going out and meeting chicks, but instead i felt like preparing things for my #1 on Sunday. So I go out get all the ingredients for cooking Breakfast Lunch , Dinner and deserts.
If you want to spoil/ impress your ladies. cooking together is the way to do it.
So she gets to my house at like 8 a.m. she was out all night so she took a nap. cool.
so I laready had lunch made and the eyes she gave me said she was on the attack.
as soon as i get my plate down her clothes were off and she had me pinned down on the bed.
fam as soon as she put my hotdog in her oven. she started riding it like a chocobo.
She drained my HP like a special attack from charizard. after some time of the riding I felt trickles on my pelvis... and the eyes in the back of her head.
that sent me in overdrive. was knockin them walls down like Wreck -it-ralph.
the explosion i had....
View media item 978354

Round 2. we start making no bake protein bars
we're both in to fitness.
so we're starting to play with the food. wipe a little cream here. feed eachother with our fingers.
as soon as we get doneI heard the floor clearing and she literally ran to me and jumped on ya boy
I slammed her down ripped off her shirt and draws. and jammed the stick so far in her when I kissed her I thought I was going to be kissin my own Piece (*word to EWD)
next thing I know her jaw is dropped. she says stop while pulling my cheeks in closer, next thing i know she lets go and drops her entire body limb for limb. i pull out and all i see is white on me. from belly button to the penis.
looked at it. looked at her. looked at it again. and thought f it. she going to feel the thunder again.
put it back in but nice and slow and it was almost another instant O for her. so much so I had to just. she was worn out. I was worn out.

View media item 978365

-key notes
Get this thread back on track.

monta-ellis-handshake.gif

Last edited:
"Was knocking her walls down like wreck-it Ralph "hahaha how do you dudes come up with this stuff .

Fontaine what happened to the yamb who u made a thread about?

U aint bout dat cuff life?
still with her... We're moving slower... Probably get into a committed relationship in the next couple years...

But I gotta diversify my yamb portfolio bro. Can't put all my eggs in one basket

IDK the story but "couple years"? Chicks ain't tryna be on standby for that long :lol:

still with her... We're moving slower... Probably get into a committed relationship in the next couple years...

But I gotta diversify my yamb portfolio bro. Can't put all my eggs in one basket
IDK the story but "couple years"? Chicks ain't tryna be on standby for that long
laugh.gif
bout to say the same thing... she wont wait forever

IDK the story but "couple years"? Chicks ain't tryna be on standby for that long :lol:
bout to say the same thing... she wont wait forever
Word. Good luck with that. My current girl gave me the ultimatum after 8 months. I'm 23 and conflicted. Young, dumb and full of cum.

She holds me down,though.

I'm saying, Fontaine you my dog but you should know better than that.

If she as good as you say, believe there are other men just waiting to wife it if you won't.

^ I don't know my boy D girl(she still not the star on his team more of a Manu) said he has until she is 30 to get all his hoeing out the way. And she still has her V card.

But I know what you are saying tho

Last edited:
I see what y'all are saying...

But 1) that ultimatum stuff is super lame. To the homey talking about an ultimatum after 8 months? That's kinda weak.

I had a chick step to me with that and I told her the deal. Respect went through the roof.

2. She and I have plans and understand that a relationship now is tough. We live a couple hours away. She's planning on law school, and my career is just getting underway.

Y'all make sense. I know cats are gunning.. And if I snooze, I lose... But I'm not entering into something until im comfortable.

I don't have all the answers... What works for one may not work for the nect man... I just know that a serious relationship isn't on my plan for the next couple of years. I'm 25... Gotta get my **** together before I step to someone else.

I see what y'all are saying...

But 1) that ultimatum stuff is super lame. To the homey talking about an ultimatum after 8 months? That's kinda weak.

I had a chick step to me with that and I told her the deal. Respect went through the roof.

If a girl holds me down, I'm not going to keep her on the side just to mess around with girls who couldn't do anything for me. If you would then that's you.

I'm 23. I don't look for anything, but if a girl comes up to me that's different. But my girl already told me if I wanna do what I want we can take a break and she'll wait.

Weak... Yea ight. Don't get it twisted. I do as I please.

Last edited:
To add... I work with a couple guys that are in there 30s and 40s and they tried to kick me that "women have all the power" stuff.

I was like "what? Y'all can't be serious"

I don't think I know everything... But I was taught to value yourself as a man.

Woman require SO much more from men than vice versa. They want commitment, time, sperm, and protection.

So when chicks step with that ULTIMATUM stuff... To me, that's just a sign that they're vulnerable.

Trust me when I say its so much easier for a woman to get a dude than vice versa FOR SEX...

But commitment? Pshhh... Men can get womem to commit everyday of the week...

Its tough for woman to get a REAL man to commit. They can get simps all day... But it's not easy to get a man that they respect.

I say that to say once you remove vagina goggles from man's eyes... You really start to understand that you are the leader in the human race. Man's job is to lead. It's been that way for millions of years.

Not to say women aren't important. They're equally important... They provide life, and different perspective on life.

But the man is the ******* man. I know I'm the man and won't do anything until I'm good and damb ready because I CAN.

a chick will get upset because you have too many chicks, give you an ultimatum and then be wifed up a week after yall split :lol:. Like where dis dude did come from

I am kind of in that situation with a chick but I feel I need to pick my career over a relationship with her. I will talk with her about it whenever she gets back to school.

Whats the longest you ever waited before texting a chick?

I got a number like a month ago from my ex coworker that I want to finally hit.

:stoneface:

Did she ignore your text???

I waited a week one time and the ***** forgot who I was :stoneface:

[quote name="TimShepard" url=tay-2014/4660_20#post_20658985"]
If a girl holds me down, I'm not going to keep her on the side just to mess around with girls who couldn't do anything for me. If you would then that's you.

I'm 23. I don't look for anything, but if a girl comes up to me that's different. But my girl already told me if I wanna do what I want we can take a break and she'll wait.

[/quote]its not You're weak. Didn't mean to disrespect you famb.

I meant that situation is weak. A chick stepping to you saying you either commit to me or I'm leaving? The hell?

Y'all should mutually come together on that. That's some "if you don't do this then I'll do this" steeze and lersonally, I think that's unhealthy.

There's a difference between someone pushing the relationship agenda as opposed to some ultimatum stuff.

And why does not committing automatically mean you want to smash other girls.

Having a gf is a full time job... I can not smash another check and still not be ready for a commitment. Its more about building yourself as a person and less about missing out on yambs...

Cuz trust me.. If you wanted to while you were committed, you can go find other yambs....

Originally Posted by TimShepard  

its not You're weak. Didn't mean to disrespect you famb.

I meant that situation is weak. A chick stepping to you saying you either commit to me or I'm leaving? The hell?

Y'all should mutually come together on that. That's some "if you don't do this then I'll do this" steeze and lersonally, I think that's unhealthy.

There's a difference between someone pushing the relationship agenda as opposed to some ultimatum stuff.

And why does not committing automatically mean you want to smash other girls.

Having a gf is a full time job... I can not smash another check and still not be ready for a commitment. Its more about building yourself as a person and less about missing out on yambs...

Cuz trust me.. If you wanted to while you were committed, you can go find other yambs....
Oh, OK. I thought you were calling me weak for saying yes. It's all good.

I mean, it is whack, especially since she's 25 and graduated, had her fun. I'm 23, still young and I want to have fun. I pretty much knew I could only keep her on pause for so long. But she does hold me down. She said we could take a break if I wanted to do whatever, I just feel like that's messed up if I was to do it.

But you're right, though. Only thing that sucks with that is, something good might pass.

I used to bounce, and a lot of the dudes were almost 30, if not already. Most of them taken/married and even then, most of them would mess around. I know one of my boys who's married and can't stop creeping lol. Crazy part is, his wife actually looks good, but girls don't get the logic of "new *****". They don't see men as "new ****" so even when I tried to explain it to my girl, I gave up cause she wouldn't get it. You see something the next girl had that the last didn't, and you want it, and it basically continues until you find a girl with everything.

But you get the point.

But this chick at my gym with a FAT asterisk supposedly wants to talk to me, so my boy said. I wanted to smash her for a minute lol. She just kept fronting like she was in the zone every time she was at the gym.

decisions, decisions.

Word. Good luck with that. My current girl gave me the ultimatum after 8 months. I'm 23 and conflicted. Young, dumb and full of cum.

She holds me down,though.
My ex gave me the same thing when I was 22/23. Don't do it.
Too late lmfao. November makes a year.

I already told her a part of me doesn't mind being with her but my younger part still wants to be free.

She wants to get a place together since we'd be saving way more money since we live in NYC... Which I don't mind. But that's my freedom man, and I aint bout to wake up at 8am to invite some girl over when she at work.

I told her get an apartment and I'll keep my room and visit her lmao

Alright so here's my weekend recap.

Friday night- Bottles with Jalen Rose and @youngdoc. Im the only white dude in the group and dudes think I'm a GAWD because I wingman and am pulling left and right. Trying to get at this girl in our group (10 guys, 3 girls) but her friend gets sick and they bounce. Girl at the table by ours has been eyeing me all night and I go in. We do a shot and I tell her I'll be back in a lil. Wingman for one of the guys in our group and pull an asian girl that wasn't my type...But when ur drunk and a girl is all over u, why not?

Wrong answer. Girl from 30 minutes earlier pushes girl off of me and says to me, "I thought I was ur girlfriend tonight and u were taking me home?"

Game over.

Saturday night- Smashed one of the regulars on the squad.

For MDW- Rented a house in SD with fellow Yamb Gawd @youngdoc

Got some BAD ONES lined up already for Saturday night :smokin

Need to watch my alcohol intake :smh:

Alright so here's my weekend recap.

Friday night- Bottles with Jalen Rose and @youngdoc. Im the only white dude in the group and dudes think I'm a GAWD because I wingman and am pulling left and right. Trying to get at this girl in our group (10 guys, 3 girls) but her friend gets sick and they bounce. Girl at the table by ours has been eyeing me all night and I go in. We do a shot and I tell her I'll be back in a lil. Wingman for one of the guys in our group and pull an asian girl that wasn't my type...But when ur drunk and a girl is all over u, why not?

Wrong answer. Girl from 30 minutes earlier pushes girl off of me and says to me, "I thought I was ur girlfriend tonight and u were taking me home?"

Game over.

Saturday night- Smashed one of the regulars on the squad.

For MDW- Rented a house in SD with fellow Yamb Gawd @youngdoc

Got some BAD ONES lined up already for Saturday night
smokin.gif

Need to watch my alcohol intake
mean.gif
How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom