TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late lmfao. November makes a year.

I already told her a part of me doesn't mind being with her but my younger part still wants to be free.

She wants to get a place together since we'd be saving way more money since we live in NYC... Which I don't mind. But that's my freedom man, and I aint bout to wake up at 8am to invite some girl over when she at work.

I told her get an apartment and I'll keep my room and visit her lmao

If u don't think u will ever marry this girl, you should end it. Trust me on that. U NEED ur freedom at that age.

:lol: :pimp: @ bottles with Jalen

"Champagne and campaign"

Good work E/Doc, keep flourishing.

Lol he had the table next to ours. Dude was CHUBBY but going hard :pimp:

Too late lmfao. November makes a year.

I already told her a part of me doesn't mind being with her but my younger part still wants to be free.

She wants to get a place together since we'd be saving way more money since we live in NYC... Which I don't mind. But that's my freedom man, and I aint bout to wake up at 8am to invite some girl over when she at work.

I told her get an apartment and I'll keep my room and visit her lmao

If u don't think u will ever marry this girl, you should end it. Trust me on that. U NEED ur freedom at that age.

To keep it real, it's a possibility.

I just need to get all of this testosterone out of my system first. LMAO.

That test ain't going nowhere bruh you only 23 it's only going to get higher especially if you hitting the gym.

I'll be waiting on your posts in a couple months. :lol:

I'm hopeful for you because I'm in a similar situation moving in with my girl and **** in Brooklyn so I hope y'all make it.

I definitely ain't marrying her or anything like that, it's more because it will be convienent and we do business together.

Last edited:

That test ain't going nowhere bruh you only 23 it's only going to get higher especially if you hitting the gym.

I'll be waiting on your posts in a couple months.
laugh.gif

I'm hopeful for you because I'm in a similar situation moving in with my girl and **** in Brooklyn so I hope y'all make it.
If I see that girl there it will skyrocket. I'll let ya'll know how that goes.

Chill lmao, she is amazing...Just wish we met when I was like 27 or something 
roll.gif

Thanks bro, same to you. Ya'll bout to move together?

Man i miss getting out there with my bro, we used to compliment each other's game and be damned good.

magic-johnson-james-worthy.jpg

I know them feels, I had a homie like that but he got wifed up and had a kid. I adapted and just got on my Kobe in 06 on some lone wolf **** and was eating.

Yeah, I've actually never smoked in my life lol.

Lemme know if u need bar etiquette/ pointers for the yambs.

アミーゴ アミーゴ you've never :smokin before? Whaaa??

But yeah I wouldn't mind some bar techniques and pointers. Mind you I've been to plenty of bar's but they've all been hole in the wall spots with the occasional upscale here and there but Friday I'm taking my boys to Blue Whiskey in Buckhead :smokin super upscale yambs, valet service the whole 9. Anything I should know before going in or should I just treat it like my usual spot? Also as a general question how much do you guys usually tip you're bartender?

Man none of my boys are go-getters :smh:

I didnt mind it before because i was in a relationship and didnt care to get new yambs and preferred just to go out and have fun but now that im single i just cant **** with these dudes the way i use to.

I cant even blame them though, i just need to be more open and lead the pack. I told myself ever since my breakup that every weekend i would try to meet a new chick. The first weekend i did but i bombed last weekend.

Man none of my boys are go-getters
mean.gif

I didnt mind it before because i was in a relationship and didnt care to get new yambs and preferred just to go out and have fun but now that im single i just cant **** with these dudes the way i use to.

I cant even blame them though, i just need to be more open and lead the pack. I told myself ever since my breakup that every weekend i would try to meet a new chick. The first weekend i did but i bombed last weekend.
I feel your pain.  I need to start goin out with my n_s.

I was in a crew of 3 guys and 3 girls.  2 of each paired off, one of the dudes didn't like to go out anyway and the other dude was lazy before, now he don't even go out cuz he got his girl.

If you're curious as to why I didn't pair up with the other girl, it's because I'm not attracted to white women (the girls were 1 white and 2 asian).  Maybe if she was thick I would get into a fwb cuz she outright has told me she likes black and spanish dudes but not with it.

Last edited:

But yeah I wouldn't mind some bar techniques and pointers. Mind you I've been to plenty of bar's but they've all been hole in the wall spots with the occasional upscale here and there but Friday I'm taking my boys to Blue Whiskey in Buckhead :smokin super upscale yambs, valet service the whole 9. Anything I should know before going in or should I just treat it like my usual spot? Also as a general question how much do you guys usually tip you're bartender?

Yeah I've never blazed lol.

Treat the yambs like any other. I always make sure I look fresh (button up, nice jeans) and approach like I could care less. I'm always the pg so I enter with different lines all the time. If u have a wingman, make sure ur on the same page when u go in. One tip for that is start the convo and then after a minute or two use this...

"Oh man, I'm so impolite, I'm ECook btw, what's ur name?"

Tip the bartender 2 bucks per drink and ur set. If u need lines, PM me... Or just use the ones I've posted before in here.

Man none of my boys are go-getters :smh:

It truly is a blessing and a curse being the PG. Get a dependable 1-2 guys and kill it. Had these dudes in my group acting like I was literally Gawd the other night, inviting me on Vegas trips and I just met them :rofl:

Yeah, I've actually never smoked in my life lol.

Lemme know if u need bar etiquette/ pointers for the yambs.

Whiskey Blue, not Blue Whiskey lol

Me and @JayHood23 usually hit some spots around Buckhead. Just treat it like your usual spot, take in the scenery, chop it up with your homies, and approach some females. Re: Tip I usually tip a $1 or 2, it doesn't matter if it's a male or female bartender.

Whiskey Blue, not Blue Whiskey lol

Me and @JayHood23 usually hit some spots around Buckhead. Just treat it like your usual spot, take in the scenery, chop it up with your homies, and approach some females. Re: Tip I usually tip a $1 or 2, it doesn't matter if it's a male or female bartender.

That's the name :lol: most def, I was PM'ing @JayHood23 a week or so back about hitting up the town one of these days. We most def gotta meet up and paint the town bro (NT summit TAY edition? :nerd: ) but preciate the advice fellas. Also great opener アミーゴ アミーゴ will be most def using that and updating TAY on what I bring out of there :smokin

That's the name :lol: most def, I was PM'ing @JayHood23 a week or so back about hitting up the town one of these days. We most def gotta meet up and paint the town bro (NT summit TAY edition? :nerd: ) but preciate the advice fellas. Also great opener アミーゴ アミーゴ will be most def using that and updating TAY on what I bring out of there :smokin

Please do. Need ATL to get it in like we do out here in SoCal :pimp:

Would love to do a Vegas one with yall. TAY + the Vegas thread would be :nthat:

Lil bros bday is on Memorial Day weekend. Cracking... Got the SL and the bachelor pad on deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom