TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you guys explain this concept?

When you going through a few days of a drought, the second you set something up with one chick all the others want to see you that same night. It never fails!

Women got a sixth sense for other (), I'm convinced.

smile line should only be used at bars/social events/clubs where in general you shouldnt be grilling everyone looking mad anyway :lol:

Women got a sixth sense for other (), I'm convinced.
I don't think it's that... But more just your attitude.

We all know that yambs are drawn in by comfort and confidence in ones own skin.

This achieved by OPTIONS...

I think it has more to do with a man's aura and less to do with the chicks...

I got a chick # on Friday.

Went for the hook up Friday night. Nonresponse

Hit her up on Saturday... No response.

She hit me up on Sunday, but I didn't hit her back.

I'll let TAY drive this one... How long should I wait to hit her back, if at all?

Will post screenshots of TAY driving the convo...

:nerd:

PS: not really stunting her... Just feel like getting g some interaction from TAY famb

Last edited:

I'll let TAY drive this one... How long should I wait to hit her back, if at all?

PS: not really stunting her... Just feel like getting g some interaction from TAY famb

Screenshots.

Just hit her back when you feel like it

Ask her if u can clap dem cheeks
I wanna see her response

I got 2 chicks numbers, one in Jan and one in Feb. Still have not hit either one up, I failed. :lol:

Hope yall got some good plans for MDW. More or less first weekend of summer, yambs should be out in force.
Miami Beach is going to be poppin' like it always does, some of my boys are down here from school as well. Liv on Sunday is going to be something serious.

This ***** Ecook got asked his age twice and just kept it moving :lol:
right? :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Ecook don't wanna say it, but **** it I will....

Son is really a vampire who's been living since the 14th century and that's how he's accrued his knowledge of yamb slaying over hundreds of years of study and experience.

The more you know.....

Last edited:
Long story but .....

Got chick number.
Set up date.
She say she had a good time and next time we should go bowling or laser tag.
Text her the next day because I seen she went to club with her friends later that night.
She said they hit her up while she was in bed. We text a lil more. Then she stops
Later that night she send me a drunk selfie.
Next morning I said good morning. No text back til 9 something, talking all dry bout her phone in her purse she just got home. I tried to set up another date she talmbout she got work all week and only day she free is Sunday, which is her day for God.
We text a lil more, so I thogubt she didn't text me back, but it sent at 7 in the am. I thought she just text me so I said you ain't gonna tell me gm? She dries text me later that afternoon saying she ain't have her phone how could I, n I reply someone got a attitude. Lol she says I don't tho. Then I replied like ok how was your day. No reply since then.
So y'all think I effed up? She got a baby and such and she bad as ****.

Last edited:
I really think it's more simple than people make it out to me

Confidence, humor, good looks are really all that matters.

Different chicks put different weights on the three things and if you're not classically handsome just get in shape and dress well :lol:

Long story but .....

Got chick number.
Set up date.
She say she had a good time and next time we should go bowling or laser tag.
Text her the next day because I seen she went to club with her friends later that night.
She said they hit her up while she was in bed. We text a lil more. Then she stops
Later that night she send me a drunk selfie.
Next morning I said good morning. No text back til 9 something, talking all dry bout her phone in her purse she just got home. I tried to set up another date she talmbout she got work all week and only day she free is Sunday, which is her day for God.
We text a lil more, so I thogubt she didn't text me back, but it sent at 7 in the am. I thought she just text me so I said you ain't gonna tell me gm? She dries text me later that afternoon saying she ain't have her phone how could I, n I reply someone got a attitude. Lol she says I don't tho. Then I replied like ok how was your day. No reply since then.
So y'all think I effed up? She got a baby and such and she bad as ****.
i sense some neediness from you. I would just go ghost for a while then hit her up again. In the meantime talk to other chicks.

i sense some neediness from you. I would just go ghost for a while then hit her up again. In the meantime talk to other chicks.
just wondering cause almost every morning prior the date she would text me good morning... But yeah I'm talking to this other one Latina chick. Trying to see what's good with her. Got the number a few days ago.

Long story but .....

Next morning I said good morning. No text back til 9 something
"You aint gonna tell me gm?" 

The only one with an attitude here is you son. Sound like you getting salty cause she ain't text you back good morning smh.. And when you said you ain't get no text back till 9 something (assuming that's AM). She was probably drunk from the night before and didn't wake up until 9am. And 9am ain't really late anyways. And from your replies after your original post I'm guessing you guys had a routine of saying good morning? You got a little too comfortable with that and got into a habit of it. Rule #1: Don't ever get to comfortable. 

You shouldn't have replied with that "you aint gonna tell me gm?" cause it makes you look childish, needy like Timeless said, insecure, etc. I would've personally just left it alone and maybe hit her up with a call later within the week when I wanted to hang out with her if it was that serious. This girl has a kid and according to you is "bad". Her mindset is another level that you can't comprehend. 

Lmfao....But girls be the first to ask "How many girls you asked for these???"
lol same thing just happened again a few seconds ago except.. it wasn't a nude photo just a regular one...but then again those other numbers could be anyone

knowing who sent it she definitely did that on purpose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom