TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly everyone benefited from this thread and the last one, one way or another. Its always good to have opinions of others who've been in certain situations or who need help in certain situations. I dont think this thread adds to overthinking.

I think it does in a way

Instead of just making a decision on something that isn't that serious or complex some come to this thread for advice

Mostly everyone benefited from this thread and the last one, one way or another. Its always good to have opinions of others who've been in certain situations or who need help in certain situations. I dont think this thread adds to overthinking.

I think it does in a way

Instead of just making a decision on something that isn't that serious or complex some come to this thread for advice

If we're talking about the basic "I see a girl in my lecture class that looks at me everyday and I dont know what to say" or the "she said she wanted to come over and I just froze" overthinking then yea I agree with that :lol:

Pics of palmala?

hands.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Damn awwsome you 6'5......and you want me to show you the tall yambs. I think you have that under control

...you know when you have to take the L because you can't F with your homeboy sister.

Yeah. It is for the best was only looking to smash.

Too many issues already where some ppl got in trouble for posting pics :smh:
Didn't know people was getting into trouble but remember some people was say it was not right to post those pics on the internet.

Some pics were a little to wild and the mods would come in and give us warnings but the other reason is some dudes were dry snitching on dudes who would post pics so if anyone doesn't post pics I don't blame them.

Too many issues already where some ppl got in trouble for posting pics :smh:
cats were on one.

I'd post a pic and get ridiculed because the elbows were too pointy...

Then I'd say "you post" and the excuses flooded in.

This too man some cats were terrible :smh: how you gonna ridicule someone but not post up your own work smh

...you know when you have to take the L because you can't F with your homeboy sister.

I know this feel. Happened to me back in high school. Looking back I should have still went for it anyways. It's not like we were mad close, just an acquaintance on the same HS football team.

I know this feel. Happened to me back in high school. Looking back I should have still went for it anyways. It's not like we were mad close, just an acquaintance on the same HS football team.
Na this the homie. We were like brothers at one time.....remember we both were in the gym for hours working on our game(basketball) for this JUCO.

Whats the longest you ever waited before texting a chick?

I got a number like a month ago from my ex coworker that I want to finally hit.

I'm on a somewhat of a similar boat but it's my boy's sister in law. I was best man in his wedding. We've been texting back and forth and have good convo but my boy knows right now i'm not on that wifing path so he told me he's cool with it just don't treat her bad, which of course I wouldn't, his wife on the other hand wants me to practically be with her sister and drop other girls, which isn't going to happen.
She's a cute girl, going to law school she's a bit older (30, i'm 27) and she's pretty reserved, we haven't talked about sex or anything like that but whenever I text her my boy says she'll start talking to his wife about me, though she also lives 1 hour away and the only time we'll hangout is when I go visit my boy.

This upcoming weekend I'm headed to visit him and she's going to come and party with us so i'm not to sure what'll happen.

I'm on a somewhat of a similar boat but it's my boy's sister in law. I was best man in his wedding. We've been texting back and forth and have good convo but my boy knows right now i'm not on that wifing path so he told me he's cool with it just don't treat her bad, which of course I wouldn't, his wife on the other hand wants me to practically be with her sister and drop other girls, which isn't going to happen.

She's a cute girl, going to law school she's a bit older (30, i'm 27) and she's pretty reserved, we haven't talked about sex or anything like that but whenever I text her my boy says she'll start talking to his wife about me, though she also lives 1 hour away and the only time we'll hangout is when I go visit my boy.

This upcoming weekend I'm headed to visit him and she's going to come and party with us so i'm not to sure what'll happen.

Best of luck to you son

But o girl has a five year old kid. So that is a no go with me.....lil dude would be asking all types of questions. I know she feeling me just can't do it to my boy.

Sometimes I get the # from a girl I really want and forget they gave it to me. Text them like 2 weeks after I remember I had it and tell them I forgot lol

A month ago? C'mon fam
LMFAO

So this girl I mess with in Ohio wants to come visit me in DC..only thing is she wants to bring her 2 year old son..
grin.gif
....I don't even know what to say  lol...I think its a test to see how im going to react

Last edited:
Since she's a former coworker depending on how much y'all worked together a month isn't that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom