TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao mark that is 100% truth..a few yrs ago this chick I mess with sent me a few nudes..she thought she was slick.I opened the text n saw 3 other numbers as receivers lmao smh...

I don't even ask for nudes

The only time I would ask now is if I was in a long distance relationship and I already smashed

I don't ask for nudes like that nor do I send them...I take photos/videos when were together *stevie j face*

I don't ask for nudes like that nor do I send them...I take photos/videos when were together *stevie j face*

:lol: I'm starting to record too. Most chicks act stupid and be like "you better not show this to any of your friends" then proceed to act a fool on the pipe once that camera comes out. Sticking their tongue out and everything at the camera :evil:

I don't care about nudes at all.

If a girl sends them? Cool, I'd rather have her naked in front of me.

I used to ask for nudes just because I could, and they typically obliged. But somehow I fell in love and turned stupid thinking those were just for me.

Nudes are overated. Just check snapchat, everyone and their momma handing them out.

I'm about to start getting on my video grind.

I think I'm calling it quits with my girl :smh: she's gotten too emotionally dependent and I'm at a stage in life where I don't need that right now. I thought she understood but she just flipped the script and accused me of cheating :smh: I can't deal with insecurities especially if I haven't done anything AT ALL. Welp, solo dolo it is :smh:

BODY COUNT IN THE 50. I SLOWED DOWN DRASTICALLY. USE TO BE THE HOESLAYER IN  NECK OF THE WOODS

It's hard to be a good man, to all you ex playas walking that straight line. Hat off to you man, so much temptation in the world.
"Tried to be a player, found out I'm a slight lover"-J. Cole

I don't care about nudes at all.

If a girl sends them? Cool, I'd rather have her naked in front of me.
this right here. I never understood why NT'ers always go crazy when a girl thread pops up on general and they're always asking for nudes of an ex or w/e.

I use to ask for them when I was younger and immature. I remember being on the phone with this chick I had just started messing with. I had to be like 14 at the time. what she didn't know was that my boy was on the line on a 3 way. I straight up told her "yo send me some nudes.....you gon' let me beat right?" :rofl: :rofl:

I plan on calming down for the summer..I'll be satisfied juggling 3/4 new jawns

Last edited:
I'm not a juggler, I'm too lazy/sloppy. Plus I hate having to cover my tracks and creating alibis and ish. Got caught up on IG before and realized I wasn't bout that life :smh:

Lmao mark that is 100% truth..a few yrs ago this chick I mess with sent me a few nudes..she thought she was slick.I opened the text n saw 3 other numbers as receivers lmao smh...
Lmfao....But girls be the first to ask "How many girls you asked for these???"

I used to ask for nudes just because I could, and they typically obliged. But somehow I fell in love and turned stupid thinking those were just for me.
Lmfao one girl I know sent one but her hands were nowhere near the camera. I said "dude took that after or before y'all smashed?" She ain't wanna answer at first but then said "After", Lol if you keep it real I won't care but don't be fronting

I'm not a juggler, I'm too lazy/sloppy. Plus I hate having to cover my tracks and creating alibis and ish. Got caught up on IG before and realized I wasn't bout that life :smh:

Just learn to be honest. Well kinda. You'd be surprised how many are on the same wavelength.

Just learn to be honest. Well kinda. You'd be surprised how many are on the same wavelength.

Exactly.

I've had so many girls tell me they appreciate the honest

I like to casually bring up recent sexual encounters, just to see reaction... Always ends well.. Honestly works... If a ***** lies to me, she gets a rough grudge ****.. And a pink slip, cause that ***** is fired...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom