TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ya'll got this weekend??

Bottles with my Swiper Gawd youngdoc youngdoc tonight.
Tinder chick tomorrow night or bars with my boys.

Get it in for me, expect some good stories!

Yo help me this has been on my mind all day. Its this girl I see the plaza alot and she's seen me in like 6 different pairs of shoes. Every time she sees me she be like "I like yo shoes. We should trade shoes" Well I seen her again today and she was like "hey what's your name? Do you live in KC? Are you seeing someone?" And all that stuff :stoneface:

Is she only trying to talk to me because she sees me in different shoes and she thinks I got money and want to use me??? Or does she really want the 12 Gauge??? I really think shes attractive and want to get to know her but if she wants to use me then to hell with that succubus :stoneface:

What ya'll got this weekend??

Bottles with my Swiper Gawd youngdoc youngdoc tonight.
Tinder chick tomorrow night or bars with my boys.

Get it in for me, expect some good stories!
My boy has a bachelor party tonight and I stated before its LSU graduation today.

Last edited:
But I remember some Filipino girl or something was talking to me in class. At the end I was like "Yo you got FB?" ***** start looking all crazy like she's about to disappear like that White dude from Arrow when the cops come, I'm like "WTF?" she like "Yea I got it, it's just weird that you asked me"

***** YOU JUST SAT HERE, BORROWED A DAMN PEN FROM ME, AND YOU KEEP SAYING HI TO ME EVERY TIME I SEE YOU ARE YOU SERIOUS

rhSZG4i.gif

Am I missing something? A chick sits next to you in class, says hi to you in said class, you let her borrow your pen, but you getting mad after one convo like she owe you head or something?

And that is a weird question to ask. A simple "Im gonna send you a request on facebook" would've been fine. You'd either get a "I dont have a facebook" or "Cool." Keep it moving from there.

But I remember some Filipino girl or something was talking to me in class. At the end I was like "Yo you got FB?" ***** start looking all crazy like she's about to disappear like that White dude from Arrow when the cops come, I'm like "WTF?" she like "Yea I got it, it's just weird that you asked me"

***** YOU JUST SAT HERE, BORROWED A DAMN PEN FROM ME, AND YOU KEEP SAYING HI TO ME EVERY TIME I SEE YOU ARE YOU SERIOUS
rhSZG4i.gif

Am I missing something? A chick sits next to you in class, says hi to you in said class, you let her borrow your pen, but you getting mad after one convo like she owe you head or something?

And that is a weird question to ask. A simple "Im gonna send you a request on facebook" would've been fine. You'd either get a "I dont have a facebook" or "Cool." Keep it moving from there.
1. Never said I was mad. Never said she sat next to me either.

2. Why say "I'm going to send you a request on FB" if I don't know if she has it? Me saying that makes it seem like I already have her FB, which is even creepier. I'm not taking pointers from you, lol, I already know how to talk to girls. You missed the whole point of what I was saying anyways, obviously, which was, she acted weird over me asking a simple question.  The same way you can say "Good evening" to a girl and she acts like you want to try to talk to her when you were being friendly.

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Yo help me this has been on my mind all day. Its this girl I see the plaza alot and she's seen me in like 6 different pairs of shoes. Every time she sees me she be like "I like yo shoes. We should trade shoes" Well I seen her again today and she was like "hey what's your name? Do you live in KC? Are you seeing someone?" And all that stuff
indifferent.gif

Is she only trying to talk to me because she sees me in different shoes and she thinks I got money and want to use me??? Or does she really want the 12 Gauge??? I really think shes attractive and want to get to know her but if she wants to use me then to hell with that succubus
indifferent.gif
She probably just likes your choice of kicks, I'm assuming. You'd only find out by talking to her, though.

She asked me if was seeing someone though.

I guess your right though. I got hair on my chest for a reason. Need to talk her before I never see her again :frown:

She asked me if was seeing someone though.

I guess your right though. I got hair on my chest for a reason. Need to talk her before I never see her again :frown:

I feel like she's down. Gotta just go after it, tell her lets go on an adventure.

Last edited:

rhSZG4i.gif

2. Why say "I'm going to send you a request on FB" if I don't know if she has it? Me saying that makes it seem like I already have her FB, which is even creepier. I'm not taking pointers from you, lol, I already know how to talk to girls. You missed the whole point of what I was saying anyways, obviously, which was, she acted weird over me asking a simple question.  The same way you can say "Good evening" to a girl and she acts like you want to try to talk to her when you were being friendly.

View media item 970787

Am I missing something?

Why not just ask for her number?

I ask for girls' FB online like you did but never in person

If a chick randomly asked me if I had FB, I would be a little thrown off too

rhSZG4i.gif

Am I missing something?
Why not just ask for her number?

I ask for girls' FB online like you did but never in person

If a chick randomly asked me if I had FB, I would be a little thrown off too
Kinda like back in the day when you ask for a number and they give you their BBM lol

Most of the time now-a-days girls feel more comfortable giving you something like a social network first. Unless you're in a bar/club/party setting or wherever, where you'll only see them once. Then I'll ask for the number. If it's a classmate, just ask for FB or something

But it'd be different if I popped up randomly and asked and we never talked/met before. But we talked and I asked after lol, that's what had me like "WTF?". I didn't see it as a big deal. It's just FB. The way she looked was like I asked for her social security # 

But I got a story coming next weekend, if all goes well. I was going to post pics, but I don't know if she Googles herself cause she's...Complicated, but yea.

Last edited:
Either she was thrown off bc she expected you to ask for the number

Or she didn't want you to holler at all

Either she was thrown off bc she expected you to ask for the number

Or she didn't want you to holler at all
Ha, maybe. It's all good. I got something lined up next weekend if home girl actually visits. She's a teacher. Eh.

I need another dream team this summer. Had one last summer. Then they all ended up taken one by one wtf

Last edited:
It's hard to be a good man, to all you ex playas walking that straight line. Hat off to you man, so much temptation in the world.

No.

Freshman year I got dormed with some Asian gamer dudes. The nicest most dependable guys, but you can imagine how they were socially. And I just sort of stayed with them the whole time and that became my comfort zone. In hindsight I know I ****** up. :((
So this explain why i keep seeing you trolling in the Sport thread. lol No yambs to be had huh?

Bunch of weirdos running round this ***** now.
Thread needs an overhall.

I think we need to reserve the first few posts as master posts.  That contain previously posted info from both threads on various topics like: self confidence, approaching, dating, not stressing etc. you get the idea.  The rest of the thread would just be stories of conquest or failure.

Last edited:
You ever have a girl send you nudes then front? Ain't that backwards? Just happened to me. Second time in my life. Hurt more than not getting anywhere Lol. Somebody post that old dude with the fishing rod dollar.

Maybe back in the day a chick being comfy enough to send you nudes meant something. These days its pretty much on par with a smiley. Pay it no mind, its a guarantee of nothing, probably 5 other cats just got the same text.

Maybe back in the day a chick being comfy enough to send you nudes meant something. These days its pretty much on par with a smiley. Pay it no mind, its a guarantee of nothing, probably 5 other cats just got the same text.
Dang, I thought getting nudes were like getting a confirmation email from NDC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom