TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't surprise me one bit that pepperjackchess is a virgin. Dudes beta tendencies are littered all over this site.

Summer is approaching, LSU has graduation today. So yambs to get at with most that are feeling themselves for their new achievement and their family/friends there for the weekend......One Night Only word to Wayne.

Last edited:
Edit. That ***** ain't even worth getting banned over. Let me chill

Last edited:
You? talking about someone a virgin? **** outta here. Fat *** sitting behind a computer always talking **** about someone. **** you and yo motha****** mama.

Deadass still didn't give me an address. Soft *** *****

post-15916-0-61222900-1381106087.gif

First I was frail now I'm fat? Lulz. Get your emotion filled posts together.

Virgins sticking up for each other. :lol:

And I'm waiting on YOUR address since you want to talk all that tough ****.

You can literally say anything to a girl to start a conversation. It really is that easy... Just go act normal b and SAY SOMETHING. Stop overthinking. Overthinking will lead to keeping your mouth shut \
And walking up to them saying anything will give you the crazy look...... Or maybe it's just because I'm black with braids in 2014 idk

And walking up to them saying anything will give you the crazy look...... Or maybe it's just because I'm black with braids in 2014 idk
I feel you bro...

But there's a way around it...

May not work with white yambs..

But I don't have much trouble with black yambs (medium length dreads)

Plus, I speak correctly...not super proper... But correct...

And that works a lot.

I feel you bro...

But there's a way around it...

May not work with white yambs..

But I don't have much trouble with black yambs (medium length dreads)

Plus, I speak correctly...not super proper... But correct...

And that works a lot.
I never talk to White women, but I've been looked at crazy by Black women for saying "Wassup". Like ***** all I said was "Hi". They should be happy someone wants to talk to them. THe one time I was THIS close to banging some fine white chick the Black friend blocks of course cause my friend ain't **** her down (Like I told him to).

But I remember some Filipino girl or something was talking to me in class. At the end I was like "Yo you got FB?" ***** start looking all crazy like she's about to disappear like that White dude from Arrow when the cops come, I'm like "WTF?" she like "Yea I got it, it's just weird that you asked me"

***** YOU JUST SAT HERE, BORROWED A DAMN PEN FROM ME, AND YOU KEEP SAYING HI TO ME EVERY TIME I SEE YOU ARE YOU SERIOUS

But yea, if you're Black 9/10 bagging Blacks chicks ain't hard. They just don't look good to me anymore....And the weave ain't helping. But I did come back from a police test and I wanted some ratchet in from of me to give me head. Sometimes you gotta utilize a ratchet one time.

I speak intellectually too, though, depending on the IQ of the girl. If it's a girl with the IQ of a turkey sandwich, I'll just talk like a regular hood ***** lol 

Last edited:

Most of the girls around either are country or don't like black dudes, including sistas 
ohwell.gif
I swear Black women are trying not to "like us" back out of rebuttal from what I see, but that's not a solidified theory. I know one thing, I follow a blog page on FB that has a lot of mature, Black women on it and whenever it's article about a Black dude and another race or whatever, all of the comments are "Stop waiting on your Black prince charming and date outside the race, Black men ain't checking for us" bla bla bla.

But a lot of Black women like Black dudes. Same thing if you're Spanish and grew up around Spanish...It's what you're naturally inclined to. That's some hard ish to fight lol

Last edited:
Son where is everyone living that complaining about not being able to talk to black or white chicks? This been a trend for the past week.

Son where is everyone living that complaining about not being able to talk to black or white chicks? This been a trend for the past week.

**** weird bruh, I talk to all women, ain't no problems. I've even finessed a couple chicks who were racist. :lol:

**** weird bruh, I talk to all women, ain't no problems. I've even finessed a couple chicks who were racist. :lol:
Yeah son I talk to all chicks. But I will say a lot of black chicks don't believe I'm from the south because of the way I talk. I either get im fron somewhere on the east coast(NYC) or just Cali.

I never talk to White women, but I've been looked at crazy by Black women for saying "Wassup". Like ***** all I said was "Hi". They should be happy someone wants to talk to them. THe one time I was THIS close to banging some fine white chick the Black friend blocks of course cause my friend ain't **** her down (Like I told him to).

But I remember some Filipino girl or something was talking to me in class. At the end I was like "Yo you got FB?" ***** start looking all crazy like she's about to disappear like that White dude from Arrow when the cops come, I'm like "WTF?" she like "Yea I got it, it's just weird that you asked me"

***** YOU JUST SAT HERE, BORROWED A DAMN PEN FROM ME, AND YOU KEEP SAYING HI TO ME EVERY TIME I SEE YOU ARE YOU SERIOUS

But yea, if you're Black 9/10 bagging Blacks chicks ain't hard. They just don't look good to me anymore....And the weave ain't helping. But I did come back from a police test and I wanted some ratchet in from of me to give me head. Sometimes you gotta utilize a ratchet one time.

I speak intellectually too, though, depending on the IQ of the girl. If it's a girl with the IQ of a turkey sandwich, I'll just talk like a regular hood ***** lol 

While I agree that black women are trying hard to date outside the race...

I gotta disagree that you saying they aren't attractive..

Well, I take that back. It's your opinion, so I can respect it...

But there are some FINE *** sisters out here bro... Trust me.

I went to U of H graduation and almost had whiplash...

Houston is prime real estate for fine *** black women.

Also...when it comes to the ones with attitude... I feel you...

But you gotta establish early that it ain't that kind of party with you.

I think black chicks have that guard up partly do to them perpetuating stereotypes of "strong black wkme " but also its a lot of lame black dude's that approach with some sorry stuff...

I noticed that you have to establish yourself as more dominant with black chicks...

:nerd:

Most of the girls around either are country or don't like black dudes, including sistas :\

Where you at bro?

While I agree that black women are trying hard to date outside the race...

I gotta disagree that you saying they aren't attractive..

Well, I take that back. It's your opinion, so I can respect it...

But there are some FINE *** sisters out here bro... Trust me.

I went to U of H graduation and almost had whiplash...

Houston is prime real estate for fine *** black women.

Also...when it comes to the ones with attitude... I feel you...

But you gotta establish early that it ain't that kind of party with you.

I think black chicks have that guard up partly do to them perpetuating stereotypes of "strong black wkme " but also its a lot of lame black dude's that approach with some sorry stuff...

I noticed that you have to establish yourself as more dominant with black chicks...

nerd.gif

Most of the girls around either are country or don't like black dudes, including sistas 
ohwell.gif

Where you at bro?
Of course some will look good lol, not all are ugly. I meant to say a majority is. I seen two fine ones at this park party in LI 2 weeks ago (Before ****** started fighting and got it shut down of course) and they looked so good I didn't want to say anything lmao. And they both had the fatties. Then I was like "F it, I'm Black, that's about a 20% success rate boost.

Nah. she told me she had a bf after we introduced and her friends laughed at me, so I'm guessing she was lying. I looked around like I was looking for my boy and hit the jets lmao

Eh, I'd rather have an easy going chick. Putting up a fence or a chase is cool, but when you get home from doing a 8 hour shift.... You don't want to feel like you doing another 8 hr shift lol. Other women can be headaches too, but not as brash. 

Really wish that black chick ain't play me though. She was too fine lol

Of course some will look good lol, not all are ugly. I meant to say a majority is. I seen two fine ones at this park party in LI 2 weeks ago (Before ****** started fighting and got it shut down of course) and they looked so good I didn't want to say anything lmao. And they both had the fatties. Then I was like "F it, I'm Black, that's about a 20% success rate boost.

Nah. she told me she had a bf after we introduced and her friends laughed at me, so I'm guessing she was lying. I looked around like I was looking for my boy and hit the jets lmao

Eh, I'd rather have an easy going chick. Putting up a fence or a chase is cool, but when you get home from doing a 8 hour shift.... You don't want to feel like you doing another 8 hr shift lol. Other women can be headaches too, but not as brash. 

hopefully I'm not mis understanding...

But I think you're not seeing where I'm coming from.

For one, yeah, its preference, but I'm telling you bro... There are a ton of good looking sisters.

And when it comes to the attitude, what I'm saying is once you overcome that boundary, they'll stick like glue.

Black chicks can be loyal to a fault at times...

Talk a lot of ****, but at the end of the day, they're there for you through a lot of nonsense ...

And you say after a hard 8 hr shift you're not trying to deal with it. I can dig, but again, it boils down to how you handle yourself ...

I've had straight up TIGER chicks... Like Tasmanian devils...

They CAN be calmed down, bro... Trust me. You gotta put your foot down initially.

As as far as ol girl clowning you... Don't let it get you down man. If you can remember a chick that passed you up more than 3 days ago... You're harping on it.

hopefully I'm not mis understanding...

But I think you're not seeing where I'm coming from.

For one, yeah, its preference, but I'm telling you bro... There are a ton of good looking sisters.

And when it comes to the attitude, what I'm saying is once you overcome that boundary, they'll stick like glue.

Black chicks can be loyal to a fault at times...

Talk a lot of ****, but at the end of the day, they're there for you through a lot of nonsense ...

And you say after a hard 8 hr shift you're not trying to deal with it. I can dig, but again, it boils down to how you handle yourself ...

I've had straight up TIGER chicks... Like Tasmanian devils...

They CAN be calmed down, bro... Trust me. You gotta put your foot down initially.

As as far as ol girl clowning you... Don't let it get you down man. If you can remember a chick that passed you up more than 3 days ago... You're harping on it.
Nah, not worried about it. Just remembered it since we brought up Black chicks and attitudes.

Anybody that talk to me knows who's boss. But I ain't dealing with no extra stress or reiterating myself. That's played out.

Plus, I got a girl lol

SON. Don't get me started. IT'S BEEN ONE DUDE ONLY.

The only reason I smash is because I'm white?? ****. :rofl:

People are deflecting on why they're not smashing :lol:

Of course some chicks harbor negative stereotypes but I feel like 90% of this race stuff is all in dudes' heads

People are deflecting on why they're not smashing :lol:

Of course some chicks harbor negative stereotypes but I feel like 90% of this race stuff is all in dudes' heads

Exactly. See u soon :pimp:

Beat a lvl 26 and a 30'something in ki and they both raged quited on me.I'm never going to pass lvl 14

Idk if ur saying u hooked up with a 26 yr old and 30 something but u've only been with 14 girls?

Oh just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom