TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

And ****** thought hotdamnirock had the woman logic right. Chi City was the first one to do it. 

Remember that video when he made that chick put the gold Henny back? LMAO.

Also, anyone EVER know what job he worked? In one video he said he made minimum wage, but there was no way.
He explained it.  At the time he made $7.63 an hour.  Hence his nickname Mr. 7.63.  However in another video he explained his father used to take 75% of his highschool and college job wages.  Then after he graduated college, his dad gave him back the full amount.  It was like 20Gs or something.
Oh, so he really did make $7.63? How did he have his own crib, car, etc then? Unless Chicago is cheap AF.

But dang, he must've put in a lot of work. That's a good father!

Friendzoned like a mutha****** right now...:smh:

Called me her BFF...

--__--

:smh:

View media item 988614

You don't even know the half of it.

I'm talkin' to this chick right now and she don't even recall how we first met.

Fool me once, shame on me; fool me twice, shame on me again. Fool me three times...nope I'm done barking up this tree.

Someone give me a flashlight so I can find my dignity and masculinity; I seem to have misplaced it in this nebulous void known as the friend zone, unbeknownst to me.

Feel like such a ******* sap right now...:lol:

Last edited:
I try not to put too much of my personal life on here, but i'll acquiesce this one time.

Long, and purposely vague, story short...

I've known this chick for a very very long time. We met as freshman in college. I liked her, but never got the chance to tell her because another dude stepped up to the plate before I could...|I

I'm a respectful dude, so I just backed off and went about my business. Did my thing, while she played relationship with dude. Fast forward to now, when we've been removed from college for some time now...and circumstances have kinda brought us together. She's been single for some years now, as have I, and we've naturally just gravitated toward each other. We've been talking a lot and spending a great deal of time together. I know her family...they know me and they love me..we talk about kids...and marriage and the whole nine...so damn I can't help but think this is meant to be...:lol:

And then I ran into the brick wall known as reality this week when I noticed and started paying attention to the signs...:lol:

It really just hit me that I'm just that guy she's having around to keep from being lonely. All the late night conversations...the weekends at her crib...time spent chillin' with her family...it's all meaningless...I'm just the filler episode until another dude comes along to start up the main series...:smh:

It's funny to me but really sad and depressing at the same time...'cause I really thought she'd be the one...:smh:

It really does hurt when the truth hits you.

*sigh*

Last edited:
Damn I was in that, it felt right, like how wifey was supposed to play out. Ultimately you realize it was sabotage love, not real. That was 2 yrs ago, still kinda bugs me though. Like, me? How this **** happen to me? But I needed that lesson though, it ran so slick like she was it, and she made me believe it till it wasn't.

I try not to put too much of my personal life on here, but i'll acquiesce this one time.

I've known this chick for a very very long time. We met as freshman in college. I liked her, but never got the chance to tell her because another dude stepped up to the plate before I could...|I

I'm a respectful dude, so I just backed off and went about my business. Did my thing, while she played relationship with dude. Fast forward to now, when we've been removed from college for some time now...and circumstances have kinda brought us together. She's been single for some years now, as have I, and we've naturally just gravitated toward each other. We've been talking a lot and spending a great deal of time together. I know her family...they know me and they love me..we talk about kids...and marriage and the whole nine...so damn I can't help but think this is meant to be...:lol:

And then I ran into the brick wall known as reality this week when I noticed and started paying attention to the signs...:lol:

It really just hit me that I'm just that guy she's having around to keep from being lonely. All the late night conversations...the weekends at her crib...time spent chillin' with her family...it's all meaningless...I'm just the filler episode until another dude comes along to start up the main series...:smh:

It's funny to me but really sad and depressing at the same time...'cause I really thought she'd be the one...:smh:

*sigh*

Did you ever pipe?

*sigh*

Did you ever pipe?

Nope...|I

Yeah you put her on a pedestal and never went for the kill like normal. Thing is she wants a relationship, otherwise she wouldn't be doing relationship things with you. Just not with you.

Lesson learned though, as a man your time is important. Don't invest in something without adequate return.

Last edited:
Yeah you put her on a pedestal and never went for the kill like normal. Thing is she wants a relationship, otherwise she wouldn't be doing relationship things with you. Just not with you.

Thanks...it was necessary for me to see this stated so clearly, especially that "just not with you" part...:lol:...:smh:

How do I move on, though?

I can't just be a **** and ignore her completely...because at the end of the day, we are friends. But I certainly need to move past these feelings.

Naw no need to ignore her, but know she's not a part of your romantic life and don't give her that kind of priority. No matter how much tried to pull away though mine wouldn't let me, always popping up, being more awesome than the last time, like she was putting on a show. Ultimately I just let go and fell... Then she pulled away and that was that, no chances like I gave. I was a wreck over a chick who if you asked at the time we weren't ever anything. Shot to the ego. Were all different, just beware.

Naw no need to ignore her, but know she's not a part of your romantic life and don't give her that kind of priority. No matter how much tried to pull away though mine wouldn't let me, always popping up, being more awesome than the last time, like she was putting on a show. Ultimately I just let go and fell... Then she pulled away and that was that, no chances like I gave. I was a wreck over a chick who if you asked at the time we weren't ever anything. Shot to the ego. Were all different, just beware.

Thanks.

Man dry texters are the worst. Had a good first date with this chick then went to restaurant she worked without knowing she works there. It was awkward. Then met my new girl and she texted me out of no where but gave me nothing to work with. Look at this...

View media item 986961
View media item 986965
She said "hahaha" on that last text and I never hit her back or heard from her again. She was fine too but I'm pretty sure she was waiting for me to ask her out again on the "rain check" she took when she flaked. Nope!

From my experience....

Any girls that starts a text with "Hey"... she wasn't just texting you. Best believe she sent "Hey" to all her male contacts. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom