TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of this I no longer text any broad that doesnt have iMessage/ an Iphone :lol:
That whole "I don't text anyone that doesn't have an iPhone thing is stupid to me. Really stupid. 

Apple vagina >>>>>>

Come on you really thought I was serious though bro? I dont judge a female by the type of phone she uses :lol:

Last edited:
Lol man I can't even tell who's serious or not online.. But in real life I hear so many people say that junk man 

My post is really for the cats constantly in their head and asking questions. Get the **** out there and fail gloriously.

My post is really for the cats constantly in their head and asking questions. Get the **** out there and fail gloriously.
Yeah man, real talk. Said it a few pages back as well. Rejection is honestly apart of life and rejection is needed. It's important. Makes you stronger, creates opportunities, etc. We all need it. 

I grabbed a chicks number from b dubs the other day as well. First person to pm me gets a nude picture lol

At work all MDW. Hoping you guys are having fun. Saving up for this Eurotrip with my boys in July. Gonna be epic :wow:

Summer is here. Yamb season. Go out and have fun with the yambs but don't lead anyone into having a relationship with you. My heart and soul are still aching from missing my ex so i'm taking a break. They say a women heart is fragile but us men are just as sensitive when it come to being heart broken. If you haven't been heart broken before then you either are extremely fortunate or you just really haven't experienced real love. Whenever Summer sadness song came on the radio. My eyes start to get watery. Damn man.... :smh:

After seeing a couple of new threads posted today and a conversation with the homies last night, I am just curious on this train of thought of if you are not smashing, you are not a man. Have we placed too much value on material possessions and vagina instead of building character and networking as men. I'll keep it 100, when I was younger, the thought of smashing new chicks ran my being. It was the thrill of the chase. The high of getting the number, spitting game and acquiring chicks that where quote-unquote,"hard for black men to get," was a rush and a challenge. I think when you are young, you should be out in the streets enjoying all that life has to offer. Really at every age you should be enjoying every moment but the recent shooting hit a nerve. Granted homeboy probably suffered from some Real mental issues but has society created a climate for this?? HS I was a complete buster. Stayed in my head 24-7. The thought of asking a girl out patrified me,lol. A couple of health issues, friends getting killed, etc..eventually propelled me to where I am today but the one constant thing I have noticed specifically centralized to the male spirit, is how high my body count should be.Once again I am not a moral cop and my numbers are definately lower then most but when do we value ourselves more then just *****??
It seems a lot of dudes in here put unnecessary pressure on themselves just to get the "yambs" then actually just having fun, learning the process, growing as young men in soul and in spirit and then proceeding to get the yambs. At around 25 I started to notice my priorities were wrong( especially dealing with my moms cancer ) that's when it clicked that I should put myself on a pedestal and let women be a added bonus to my life and not my only goal...
I don't know, just my thoughts, but at the end of this rant , just go out and have fun. There's no need to put pressure on yourself to feel like a man or to compete with others. It's all about the journey. You will encounter bops and you will encounter beautiful women that deserve the world but it's up to you to take every chance encounter as a lesson. Rejection hurts like a mofo but how will you become wise if you don't **** up.
Enjoy life and let the ladies come leisurely..
Take care of your star player first.
Peace

Last edited:
I got served up from this sexy tatted Cali chick last night. Normally I'd be sweating her but her talking about how she needs money and different type of hustles while we were smoking green last night was such a turn off. She was entertaining the idea of stripping or selling bud at this hair salon she works at :stoneface:

I just sat there with the :stoneface: high face and she kept telling me how she liked my "swag" and served me up. She wanted to cuddle and watch a movie and probably get her cheeks clapped but I dipped and she's been blowing me up all day and I haven't responded. I need to leave the ratchets alone :smh:

I hope my future wife is somewhere in a library or helping out at an animal shelter or church

I got served up from this sexy tatted Cali chick last night. Normally I'd be sweating her but her talking about how she needs money and different type of hustles while we were smoking green last night was such a turn off. She was entertaining the idea of stripping or selling bud at this hair salon she works at :stoneface:

I just sat there with the :stoneface: high face and she kept telling me how she liked my "swag" and served me up. She wanted to cuddle and watch a movie and probably get her cheeks clapped but I dipped and she's been blowing me up all day and I haven't responded. I need to leave the ratchets alone :smh:

I hope my future wife is somewhere in a library or helping out at an animal shelter or church

Lmfao at the last part.

I bounced at a strip club for a year...You've never seen lost souls until you linger in there. I remember the fine waitresses that would curve ****** but were giving up ***** to the co-owner to keep their job.

Eh, strippers need love, too!

Lmfao at the last part.

I bounced at a strip club for a year...You've never seen lost souls until you linger in there. I remember the fine waitresses that would curve ****** but were giving up ***** to the co-owner to keep their job.

ish is sad bro. She has a young daughter too and she was in the other room with chicks sister while we're in the living room. She's just talking bout Louie bags and fighting chicks who hate on her. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was such a pretty chick but wasn't bout ish :smh: I just got my shlong wet and dipped. Can't save em.

^ u my friend get a rep. That's how it should be. Dudes be blinded by a pretty face and do foolish things.

ish is sad bro. She has a young daughter too and she was in the other room with chicks sister while we're in the living room. She's just talking bout Louie bags and fighting chicks who hate on her. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was such a pretty chick but wasn't bout ish
mean.gif
I just got my shlong wet and dipped. Can't save em.
Could've took her number
That'd be like taking bad advice
When you look at her, you're looking at a price
As I walked away, she said "That's a nice..."

Louis, Louis
All she ever talk about is Louis, Louis
All she ever talk about is Louis Vuitton 
nthat.gif

just been focusing on school but im not into the whole chasing thing anymore but damb its summer and i already hit an all time low , chicks are either pump faking when its time to chill or its not what i thought it was .

-chick at my job ask me out to get some drinks or w.e , she bought your boy some homecook meal thought i had her in the bag , till one day i was joking around with her i was messing with her infront of my coworkers i said something ,  guess she didnt take it lightly but we're pass that yesterday while im talking to her i found out she has a boyfriend i mean why flirt and all that extra stuff while you have a boyfriend .  Just filthy looking for attention .

- chick 2 : might need a sholder to cry on :smokin

View media item 990308

I need to start hitting bars downtown so i can widen up my prospects its a shame when you think twice about hitting old broads you used to mess with .

Last edited:

Lmfao at the last part.

ish is sad bro. She has a young daughter too and she was in the other room with chicks sister while we're in the living room. She's just talking bout Louie bags and fighting chicks who hate on her. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was such a pretty chick but wasn't bout ish
mean.gif
I just got my shlong wet and dipped. Can't save em.
Girls that's never doing anything are always talking about girls hating on them. You can't say people hating when you're a bum who works for minimum wage.

But I agree man, some girls be ratchet AF, and say ratchet things and the worse part is.......They don't see what's wrong with anything they're saying.

I got a story to tell that involves a 42 year old PR milf and ended up weird when we were texting but I'm too lazy to type, so tomrrow. Would post pics but they're all nudes.

I see u bra lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom