TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 25 on the year. I need to stop :/
BcAfnux.gif

Its already June. I have been yambless since around Thanksgiving. This **** here is something else dude.

These ladies i work with always throw me that deep SIGH when im saying bye. What should this mean to me?

Probably got like 9 or 10 on the year. I remember when I used to average like 3 new bodies a month. Honestly stopped counting.

I'm kinda just looking for like one or two good looking non crazy ones.

My idea of settling down.

Last edited:
Probably got like 9 or 10 on the year. I remember when I used to average like 3 new bodies a month. Honestly stopped counting.

I'm kinda just looking for like one or two good looking non crazy ones.

My idea of settling down.

I honestly might have found her... Oh boy.

Its already June. I have been yambless since around Thanksgiving. This **** here is something else dude.

These ladies i work with always throw me that deep SIGH when im saying bye. What should this mean to me?

Should mean you're a dummy, get it together, be one with your wolf instincts. Been chilling since thanksgiving too, but this sun is reviving my yamb strength.

6 different yambs in one week cuuuudddd the summer is looking promising. I love flying coast to coast for free :lol: :smokin

Do you work for Delta? My friend did an internship there and was able to make me his "flight companion". It was incredible.

He still has his benefits somehow even though he doesn't work there any more. Wish I still had mine :frown:

6 different yambs in one week cuuuudddd the summer is looking promising. I love flying coast to coast for free :lol: :smokin

Do you work for Delta? My friend did an internship there and was able to make me his "flight companion". It was incredible.

He still has his benefits somehow even though he doesn't work there any more. Wish I still had mine :frown:

Yes sirrr you already know I'm having a feast through tinder pof okc fb twitter either I fly to them or vice versa.

Cats in here are hilarious with the promiscuity. Remind me of a couple friends of mind.

Not my thing, tho. Only girls that are below my level give me the easy draws, so I'm good on that. I'd rather be in a relationship with a 9, than bang 7's left and right.

I was going back through this thread and this post stood out to me. This is real talk.

I'm not like most of ya'll in that the draws just magically come to me anyway.

So if I have to work for it I might as well look for "wifey" as opposed to a jumpoff. But I'm an adult with urges and **** so it'd be disingenuous to ignore those. Kind of conflicted on that part; sometimes I just want to scoop up a JO, smash, and get lost or move on to the next one, and on other occasions I want to "settle down" and kind of chill with one cool girl that I find really special, I.e. a "relationship".

Browsed through the past couple pages and these stories are :wow: :pimp:
But I'm gonna just add this tip for the basics who might havin difficulty "engaging" with the yambs

Be decisive.
This might be common knowledge to most but you gotta have a game-plan.

Don't be that dude that's asking a chick what she wants to do.
Have a couple options for an activity and/or have a couple options to eat (or drinks or whatever). Let her choose from those options that YOU give HER.

That's it. Women love when men are assertive and lead the way.
Of course, you gotta compromise a little bit but chicks will appreciate the boldness and confidence that you show in your decision-making.

Had this one chick outwardly tell me that she loved that I have things planned/though-out ahead of time.
They won't always tell you straight up all the time but they will ALWAYS be attracted to it.

Decisiveness is very powerful. Good luck famb

Yall should find you a **** buddy or two, that way you don't have to worry about whether or not you want to wife up these thots or not

One man's 2 is another man's 10. Unless we are talking first impressions before speech, then who really cares any way. The 10 scale has never made any sense.

not even tryna bash but how does this happen?

im lazy as hell when it comes to women an i dont do POF or anything

its freaking JUNE..................thanksgiving? how are you sane right now?

i have a smash appointment at 3ish, now that i look at the time i should take a shower

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom