TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in this space for a long time, but now being almost 30, any woman I interact with from this point on is looked upon as if she is capable of being long term wifey. (now not everyone's head is there nor ready for anything like that, but I've never been one to really play around) I've had my fun but im in a place in my life where I'm ready for a family (since i grew up last in a big older family a lot of my brothers and sisters are getting old (all but one under 48) and my uncles, pops everyone has passed away.. I'm ready to start a new beginning.
I digress, nothing wrong with that. matter of fact it's the circle of life..

theres no point of even entering a FWB if you already had feelings, stay away from that (warning to all) if you have feelins and just want to be FWB just to be close to her. power of the P-U-S-S-Y, "why ninjas get haircuts and dry to dress fly" -word to JayZ/Rkelly best of both worlds (best cd of that year that got no play because of the whole Rkelly incident)
mean.gif
Preach man.

I'm turning 22 in like 2 weeks and I've had a plethora of people, from females to male friends to my parents tell me that I shouldn't be looking for "wifey"; at my age it's not what I really want, that I want to just go around smashing broads, I'm too young to "settle down".

Whenever someone tells me that I just
eyes.gif
. Like my ***** I'm not trying to put rings on anyone's fingers, and I'm not trying to move in and raise kids with anyone. I'm just okay with having one special girl. **** me, right?

I started having sex relatively recently, especially compared to the dudes in this thread. I learned so much **** since then. In any case I don't be getting left-and-right play like that and probably never will, in part because of my personality.

In the time since I actually began my sex life, I've gone from a FWB situation that I Draked up, to having a "girlfriend" that was totally out of my depth, to drunkenly and stupidly making out with random chicks at the club, to SMHing at how unbelievable the chicks at my school are and not even trying with them, to where I am now.

Right now, I'm just kind of existing. I'm in this limbo or whatever. I'm lonely but I'm not really lonely because I'm young, I'm horny but not really all that horny because I can hit up Xvideos and be back to normal within 5 minutes, I want a girlfriend but don't really want a girlfriend because I'm chilling and I can spend all of my money and time on myself, I want to just smash some brawd but I don't really want to just smash some brawd because I don't feel like making such a hefty investment with no guaranteed long-term returns.

Confusing **** man
mean.gif

Last edited:
Crews?!?!? ....what happened to self confidence?

Both are important, but the second is vital.

If it matters I didn't even score anything with cook last friday (not his fault, my own :lol: ) we kind of semi-split up, re-joined, then split up again...

I'm noticing that women in clubs/lounges are usually cold to me, I racked up like a dozen rejections that night :x :rofl: :smh:

A quiet chill bar where I don't have to yell into a girls ear seems to work for me, even with the same exact game really :lol:

I still like the lounges more since I like the loud music & girls dancing & grinding on me :smokin

Last edited:
Preach man.

I'm turning 22 in like 2 weeks and I've had a plethora of people, from females to male friends to my parents tell me that I shouldn't be looking for "wifey"; at my age it's not what I really want, that I want to just go around smashing broads, I'm too young to "settle down".

Whenever someone tells me that I just :rolleyes . Like my ***** I'm not trying to put rings on anyone's fingers, and I'm not trying to move in and raise kids with anyone. I'm just okay with having one special girl. **** me, right?

I started having sex relatively recently, especially compared to the dudes in this thread. I learned so much **** since then. In any case I don't be getting left-and-right play like that and probably never will, in part because of my personality.

In the time since I actually began my sex life, I've gone from a FWB situation that I Draked up, to having a "girlfriend" that was totally out of my depth, to drunkenly and stupidly making out with random chicks at the club, to SMHing at how unbelievable the chicks at my school are and not even trying with them, to where I am now.

Right now, I'm just kind of existing. I'm in this limbo or whatever. I'm lonely but I'm not really lonely because I'm young, I'm horny but not really all that horny because I can hit up Xvideos and be back to normal within 5 minutes, I want a girlfriend but don't really want a girlfriend because I'm chilling and I can spend all of my money and time on myself, I want to just smash some brawd but I don't really want to just smash some brawd because I don't feel like making such a hefty investment with no guaranteed long-term returns.

Confusing **** man :smh:  

We livin the same life dog. I feel your struggle

Last edited:
Preach man.

Whenever someone tells me that I just :rolleyes . Like my ***** I'm not trying to put rings on anyone's fingers, and I'm not trying to move in and raise kids with anyone. I'm just okay with having one special girl. **** me, right?

Confusing **** man :smh:  

all of that stuff people say is this switch in society where if you're not smashing or haven't had multiple women, you're not living life or manly.
which is complete BS honestly. and is also a recent switch. up until about the 70's-80's people got married in their 20's and were happy. People have ups and downs but that's part of life. There wasn't a need to go and do everything that works. and there still isn't (shouldn't be) honestly.
You know what you should do in life.........?
Whatever makes you happy!

and just as much as people say you should be going girl from girl. getting relationship experience is important as well in my eyes.

Relationship experience is important. Getting her is one thing, keeping her is another. Just be well rounded and do whatever makes you comfortable. Plus the happiest folk I know been with maybe 4 people max, they found each other early.

Relationship experience is important. Getting her is one thing, keeping her is another. Just be well rounded and do whatever makes you comfortable. Plus the happiest folk I know been with maybe 4 people max, they found each other early.
what if you barely have any

am 18 and SOL when it comes to girls

What's the most trusted birth control method?

One of my exes was on the shot. First time I ever felt raw yambs. The shot made her crazy, leading to me cutting her off. The shot was dope though...get it one time every 3 months. 100% effective. No period. Word to Shyne I was shooting up the club wild recklessly without a worry in the world.

I want to witness the current raw box, but I don't want to lose shorty to the side effects of the dreaded shot. Pills are easy to forget, and nuvaring ain't nothing but a hula hoop when you pull the D out

only other thing is the rods that get put into the arm, which I also think is longer term.

One of my exes was on the shot. First time I ever felt raw yambs. The shot made her crazy, leading to me cutting her off. The shot was dope though...get it one time every 3 months. 100% effective. No period. Word to Shyne I was shooting up the club wild recklessly without a worry in the world.

I want to witness the current raw box, but I don't want to lose shorty to the side effects of the dreaded shot. Pills are easy to forget, and nuvaring ain't nothing but a hula hoop when you pull the D out

You can get her on the patch, just change out every week for 3 weeks.

Or she can get an IUD. Which has no hormones.

A friend has the rod and she says it's the best thing she's done and hasn't had any scares.

Met up with this broad from Tinder this past weekend. We went to grade school together and she was two grades above me.

Anywho, hung out with her last Friday night and just watched movies :smh:

Next night came over drunk as hell from the strip club and smashed with the force of Thor's hammer and potency of drugs that Miley Cyrus consumes. Went through a box of condoms.

Next day, woke up and the used condoms were on the side of the bed. She tells me to throw them away. Got up, went to the kitchen to throw them away and couldn't find the trash can.

I threw them ************* behind her refridgerator. and dipped. haven't talked to her since.

#finesse
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Met up with this broad from Tinder this past weekend. We went to grade school together and she was two grades above me.

Anywho, hung out with her last Friday night and just watched movies :smh:

Next night came over drunk as hell from the strip club and smashed with the force of Thor's hammer and potency of drugs that Miley Cyrus consumes. Went through a box of condoms.

Next day, woke up and the used condoms were on the side of the bed. She tells me to throw them away. Got up, went to the kitchen to throw them away and couldn't find the trash can.

I threw them ************* behind her refridgerator. and dipped. haven't talked to her since.

#finesse :pimp:  

Damn I'm starting to feel like I'm on the wrong forum :lol:

Last edited:

Anywho, hung out with her last Friday night and just watched movies
mean.gif

#finesse
pimp.gif

Damn I'm starting to feel like I'm on the wrong forum
laugh.gif
Come on dude you're in a thread called "Thread about Yams" what do you mean dude
laugh.gif

Went to a pool party this weekend and the ratio was all fuxed up. It was literally 5 guys to 1 girl :x
Anyways me and my boys left early and went back to pick up 2 chicks that knew my boy. We all killed a bottle of patron and chilled with them the rest of the night. None of us smashed but I'm positive one them is feeling the kid.

Filipinas. :nthat:
Filipinas are :pimp:
There's this Cuban/Filipina chick who I want to cuff but her religious beliefs are in the way. Her dad is a super devout Christian and was pushing his agenda on me, no thanks brah.

I know you're not serious but her feet actually look pretty str8
obviously. but if you know me in real life, you would know that I like women with nice feet. and no, I don't have a foot fetish :lol:

Yall should find you a **** buddy or two, that way you don't have to worry about whether or not you want to wife up these thots or not
agreed

pulling out

i dont like BC, its very selfish

messing with hormones is no joke, its literally steroids to a woman

gimme the box an ill do my part, i dismount like an olympic athlete

be careful during the hot summer months

Last edited:
obviously. but if you know me in real life, you would know that I like women with nice feet. and no, I don't have a foot fetish
laugh.gif

I like nice feet as well. IDK if it's a foot fetish or not, because I just like seeing them on a good-looking girl. As in, I don't need them touching my junk or anything

Man she keeps calling me and texting me to come over the past few nights knowing got damn well my girl gonna trip
mean.gif

I should just send her this video and she'll probably get the picture
Grimey son. Mad grimey
pulling out

i dont like BC, its very selfish

messing with hormones is no joke, its literally steroids to a woman

gimme the box an ill do my part, i dismount like an olympic athlete

be careful during the hot summer months
Not sure if srs

But am I the only one out here looking for some commitment alongside with the drawls?  Can I get both in one package? Is that possible?
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom