TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. At most I'll let her ask me to chill. Usually I'll just dog her. I don't have time for someone who doesn't respect my time.

Did she apologize? I would have cut her off immediately
No she hasn't contacted me and neither have I.
It's my first time ever being flaked on. Don't wanna cut her off cause I need to know what that {} is like :nerd: :wow:

Son I'll one up the brunch its day time drinking for two hours a least. Great convo plus good food. I would do it every chance I could. Not sure where you live(I think Florida) but DC brunch is on point.

And I dead chicks that flake.
I barely drink at all, but I'll try to go one of these days with a woman I'm actually interested in. These other thots don't get that type of treatment. And yes I'm in Miami.

Bottomless brunch sounds amazing. I've never heard of a situation with unlimited booze.

Regarding the flake, you might as well curve. You don't know each other like that anyway. I say it depends on the circumstances

How long do you guys usually wait to set something up again with a female who flaked on you?

I don't like being flaked on either , but things do happen sometimes.

Wait a week and try one more time, if she still plays the busy card or w/e then dead her.

Skip the coffee date, tell her drinks or nothing, coffee dates are weak, & only really acceptable if you're under 21....end up having to do drinks 2nd or 3rd date, waste of $.

I used to get upset at being played, but my boy put it in perspective for me a few years back. 

What do you really have to gain by cutting her off? Sure she threw you the curve, but do you REALLY care? And besides, chances are you just trying to smash anyway....I've had females I've smashed that I thought totally forgot about me hit me up months later like it was all good
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Well yeah you don't have to be all young dro fdb mode. Just don't sweat her or nothing like that.

Just last night some girl hit me up who didn't give me the time of day two months ago. I don't even try and understand it. She's def feeling me after last night though.

How long do you guys usually wait to set something up again with a female who flaked on you? I was suppose to go on this coffee date(her idea) with this broad after work on Saturday but she went ghost on me as the time for me to leave work approached. I haven't talked to her since Saturday, being flaked on is something new to me as I hardly ever go on dates.

By the way youngdoc youngdoc I'm taking notes on that bottomless brunch you mentioned, women love alcohol.

Dude, Doc and I have been preaching this for a minute lol.

Post the vid again. Just saw Lindsey and Tobias watching kegel exercise vids on arrested development last night. Not sure if they were trolling or not though :rofl: Do you really just sit in a chair and flex your wang/thighs or something? Or is it more than that? I'm confused and intrigued.

Last edited:
just sit and flex
I've known about it for years but never believed/did it.
but now that im getting consistent and I think about sex almost all day now every tiem it pops up in my head (no pun intended) i start flexing for like 3-4 mins straight..

I'll write something more in depth later but you generally do Kegal exercises in these situations:
Urinating- stop the flow of your urine several times(not as healthy but it's a start)
Masturbating- when you feel your about to climax, clinch your muscles
Stationery- when you are just standing around or seating in traffic(lol)
But I also advice(like I have before) on reading up on tantric and other sex techniques.
**** changed my life and sex with my wife is always on a Hundred-Thousand-Trillion...

+1 for Kegels excercises

I do them when I'm peeing, and I do it when I'm fapping. At the exact moment that I'm about to bust I try to summon up willpower and literally stop it all. It all goes completely back down.

The stamina you develop is incredible

Last edited:
Yeah my brother was doing those exercises plus some other ones for like 2 months. Dude said he was breaking personal best record.

I'll write something more in depth later but you generally do Kegal exercises in these situations:
Urinating- stop the flow of your urine several times(not as healthy but it's a start)
Masturbating- when you feel your about to climax, clinch your muscles
Stationery- when you are just standing around or seating in traffic(lol)
But I also advice(like I have before) on reading up on tantric and other sex techniques.
**** changed my life and sex with my wife is always on a Hundred-Thousand-Trillion...
+1 for Kegels excercises
I do them when I'm peeing, and I do it when I'm fapping. At the exact moment that I'm about to bust I try to summon up willpower and literally stop it all. It all goes completely back down.
The stamina you develop is incredible

damn i haven't even tried them while urinating. gotta try {edit just tried it's hard couldn't imagine doing it all the time since i drink over a gallon a day].
I've tried while fapping, just stop clinch. im a believer and only just started like 3 weeks ago.

Had sex once but wasnt doing it often. everything was the same, but then when I finally did it this past weekend after 2 straight weeks of doing it on and off everyday.
I BELIEVE!!!!!!
the hardest apart about them is just remembering to do it honestly . im at the point when i start it doesnt take much mental effort

I do tend to get hard when im doing it sometimes so i cant do it any and everywhere.

Last edited:
It gets way easier. You feel like you're Professor X or some ****. Like you're a mutant with special powers. "I can easily prevent myself from busting off!" :lol:

I don't be smashing like ya'll anyway so it will do you a lot more good.

It gets way easier. You feel like you're Professor X or some ****. Like you're a mutant with special powers. "I can easily prevent myself from busting off!" :lol:

I don't be smashing like ya'll anyway so it will do you a lot more good.
still good to do it, heard these were also suppose to be good for your back.. plus when you do finally get some of the good good. you going to feel like a champ.

I don't know about while peeing. That hurts just thinking about it :x Post more info though...

I have 36 days of preparation ahead of me.

lol my man going to be in prep mode like

View media item 1007654

At work right now busting the Kegels out.

I'm scared to do it when I pee. I feel like imma hold it mid stream and my piss is gonna get stuck in my bladder and I'll die. It sounds like a lot can go wrong.

How long must one do it before they see results?
This will help me control my nut AND have a shorter refractory period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom