TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been doing my hw on Kegels for a min but the videos ive been watching dont really give me any of the steps that  i should be following .

it's had to explain and impossible to really show
but as someone said, the best practice is to go take a piss, then try to stop your stream...
thats what it feels like, then after that try to basically keep doing that (while you're sitting down or chillen whatever)

Well, me and my girl just mutually broke up. I can't tell if this is going to be real and lasting, but if it is, let the games begin.

I appreciate all the good advice fam. Lol
On another note. Why people always want to be out and about when they break up. I heard a good quote today "a club is full of broken hearts" . It really sank in. Thought it was totally true

I appreciate all the good advice fam. Lol
On another note. Why people always want to be out and about when they break up. I heard a good quote today "a club is full of broken hearts" . It really sank in. Thought it was totally true

The gym too. It hit me a while back that the meanest physiques were forged from heartbreak. The "why" is because to get over someone new interaction helps, and excercise helps relieve that stress.

If your girl is always stopping at Starbucks to get coffee like a lot of women do, pay attention to what she orders. If she has a usual drink she orders most or all the time try to pick up on it discretely and jot that down in your phone as a note if you have to when you know you have it right (I only say this because womens Starbucks drink order can get long and confusing :lol:). Surprise her with her order some day and she'll be both happy and impressed you paid attention enough to get it right. Don't simp with it, just give it to her casually like, "hey I got you a coffee" and go about your business. She will feel a certain way once she realizes it's what she would've ordered herself.

Obviously don't use this on girls you just met or do it all the time, that'd be weird.

Last edited:
Last day of undergrad for me. Girl I befriended a few months ago said she had a graduation present for me. She said I'd love it. I have to get it from her house though.

I hope it's candies.

Hmm take guaranteed yambs to havasu or roll the dice and pick up there? Decisions, decisions

Any drink recommendations you guys usually bring with you when you go to your girls house that get you drunk pretty fast ?

Last edited:
Any drink recommendations you guys usually bring with you when you go to your girls house that get you drunk pretty fast ?
This has nothing to do with women but Jack Honey and Appleton (any rum really) will have me feeling good pretty quickly.

But I am a lightweight tho

Whiskey and ginger beer with a little lime. Patron shots with salt and lime. Split a bottle of wine together.

Thanks fellas might scoop up that Jack Honey and Patron shots are legit as hell too. What kinda Capri Suns you drinking fam? :lol:

Patron shots are like a yambs key.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Last day of undergrad for me. Girl I befriended a few months ago said she had a graduation present for me. She said I'd love it. I have to get it from her house though.

I hope it's candies.

Listen to Trife Life by Mobb Deep
Carry protection with you. And by protection, I mean da fifth

I'm a liquor-ologist, B..take my word.
You want to go with Hennessy...Hennessy privilege if your feeling fancy. Also bring a couple cans of pineapple juice (100% pure) and some ginger ale. I'm about to break it down for you right now. Do the knowledge, The Hennessy will have both you and shorty wavy and horny. It's dark liquor, so it's smooth, and it hits hard. The pineapple juice is pure and sweet, and it will make her pum pum taste good. The ginger ale will just add some bubbles to it. Do 1 part Hennessy 1 part pineapple juice and .5 part ginger ale. Trust me..it taste good and it'll have y'all freaking all night long

Last edited:
After 3 shots of patron the girl will be legally drunk. 4 and she should def be feeling it. 5 might be too much within an hour. Depending on body weight and prior food consumption.

I don't drink and drive ever but I have a BAC calculator key chain my aunt gave me when my sister got a DWI. I gauged my girls drunkness one night when we were taking patron shots. We'd each do the BAC calc 20 min after each shot cuz it tells you wait 20 min after drinking to test. She was at .08 after 3 shots in an hour and after her fourth she shot up to .13 :rofl: We stayed at pretty much the same BAC each time until that 4th one for some reason I was .11 but I was always one shot ahead of her also. Woman tolerance really is lower lol

I think if you blow a .20 or above you gotta be pretty wasted. .25 you are approaching blackout status.

Also there are 18 shots in a bottle of patron. So that could last you 2 maybe 3 nights drinking laid back at your place with a chick. Yes I have this down to a science haha

Last edited:
You guys have been ultra repped , can't wait to try this out, I'm a slightly new drinker (turning 22 in a few months) so I needed some guidance.

Hennessy is essentially nothing more than white wine more concentrated and aged in a wood barrel. It's brandy. Cognac is the region where the grape used in making "cognac" brandy is grown. A distinct variety of grape grows here in this region in France which is use for Hennessy and other cognacs.

Hennessy is great but most girls aren't used to it or won't like it right away because of the woody taste from the barrel.

Tequila is easier to take down when you lick some salt first and bite into a lime wedge after. Never had a girl turn down tequila shots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom