TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one who gets Angry black man syndrome when they drink Dark liqours, especially Hennessy

Wine, beer, white liqours im good. and chill though

Last edited:
am I the only one who gets Angry black man syndrome when they drink Dark liqours, especially Hennessy

Na sometimes when I drink vodka that happens. I usually drink whiskey and bourbon tho.

Gin is not my friend.

Man, my now ex-girlfriend just started hitting me with the angry BS that hits you the day after the break up. Just confirmed for me that we're 100% done. Once I get through all this mental bs that's starting to try to take me down, I sure as hell hope it'll all be worth it.

I agree with the whole sugar thing. I personally HATE honey jack. I hate the way it smells, I hate the way it tastes. It's way to sweet. But that's just ME. I hate Jack Daniels on a whole though. I could never get into it.

Hennessy is great but most girls aren't used to it or won't like it right away because of the woody taste from the barrel.

Tequila is easier to take down when you lick some salt first and bite into a lime wedge after. Never had a girl turn down tequila shots.

Repped. Henny is strong for some girls. That's why I recommend mixing it with the different flavors. I would never recommend Henny shots with a female that your trying to get it in with for the 1st time. If a girl takes shots of Henny to the head on the 1st night...don't trust her.. She might just gon rob you, honestly.

Tequila is a good choice.

E&J puts me in that position :lol:

Lmao yeah I don't even take shots of henn I sip it. Wouldn't trust a chick trying to straight guzzle it. Definitely mix, but then you risk her babysitting that mixed drink. With shots you'll be drinking more, quicker. And it's more fun and there's a sense of unity and togetherness when you take those shots together opposed to just making your own personal drinks and chillin.

I remember last time i drank Henny, its like someone was hanging off my eyebrows. i had the meanest scrunched up face, got mad irritated over nothing, it was just me and like one other person.

lol it's like bad memories just started popping up . lol got me angry

I don't understand life.

I'm in NYC, no girls off tumblr hittin me up.

I'm stuck in Pittsburgh, 4 girls gave me their number.....wtf.

I don't understand life.

What's to understand? NYC is mad overrated when it comes to females.

I don't understand life.

Girls more aggressive/desperate in Pittsburgh?
Nah....I mean girls FROM NYC give me their number while I'm in Pittsburgh and won't be going home anytime soon.

And whatchu mean desperate?

I'm a good lookin *** N.

Last edited:
these girls are tripping sometimes....

Met this girl who lives in LA. we met up at seven grand, I'm inside & she's driving by outside and calls me and says she didn't bring cash for parking, no other option I was already there chilling for a minute so I just said I'll spot her for parking.....:stoneface: :smh: :smh: strike 1

Supposed to meet up at ~8:30..I got there at like 8:15..she didn't park and come up till 9PM...:stoneface:

Ordered a drink and didn't pull out her wallet...0] I had to politely ask her to pay for her drink since I got her valet parking.... ($8 :x ) :stoneface:

Convo was way too easy....tried to get her to come back to my whip in the parking structure for a massage , she was down, but she wore heels & I parked 3 blocks down....:stoneface: :lol:

Said she'll take the massage on sunday instead...i'm like aight... >D

girl is very boring, classy/educated ratchet type of girl, has a 1 year old son too 0]...as soon as I either smash or get topped i'm deading her...she does have a cute face + runway model like figure tho... weighs 95lb's :lol:

Last edited:
This girl posted a picture on IG with the caption "call me by slum village". I ended up calling her...she was at some party....thots gone thot....[emoji]128529[/emoji]....I lowkey thought she was sending me a message...I'm deading her ASAP....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom