TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl posted a picture on IG with the caption "call me by slum village". I ended up calling her...she was at some party....thots gone thot....[emoji]128529[/emoji]....I lowkey thought she was sending me a message...I'm deading her ASAP....

Why'd you call her. You know she was reachin for attention.

This girl posted a picture on IG with the caption "call me by slum village". I ended up calling her...she was at some party....thots gone thot....[emoji]128529[/emoji]....I lowkey thought she was sending me a message...I'm deading her ASAP....

That's your fault bruh. :lol:

Dat filipina girl texting me but i aint respond to anything for like3-4 days

Not feelin her
Shud i ignore her or tell hwr im not feelin her?

Not feelin her

Is she not giving up the panties?

Ignore her for a few. If she becomes annoying then just tell her you've been busy.
She should get the picture.

Not feelin her

Is she not giving up the panties?

Ignore her for a few. If she becomes annoying then just tell her you've been busy.
She should get the picture.
Nah i havent even tried to get in the panties yet i was gunna go to her pad wednesday and "hangout" aka bangout but She just complains too much about her life and isnt really a positive person. And has issues with her dad

German women are :pimp: though.

+1 for German and European women in general

At work I get so many of these fine *** Swedish and German girls. The educational system is obviously superior over there because they speak better English than most Americans.

And they're so tall and in such perfect shape. On some Aryan Ubermensch ****

Last edited:
You ain't lying king, I make it a point to stay away from them while I'm living this struggle monogamy life.

+1 for German and European women in general

At work I get so many of these fine *** Swedish and German girls. The educational system is obviously superior over there because they speak better English than most Americans.

And they're so tall and in such perfect shape. On some Aryan Ubermensch ****
One up on that.

I need to go to Sweden. They love brown men over there since we're a rarity.

My dad's friend went there with a buddy of his who's white. He said all the women were super aggressive with him, grabbing him at the bar and rubbing up on him constantly. The catch though is my dad's friend is gay. He said the white guy was heated because he got no play at all the whole time and he's not gay :lol:

NT fam y'all got me ****** up!!
I been doing kegels all day yesterday and today and now my whole **** hurts!!!
Just started hurting my balls feel swollen, god

Blue balls bruh. You need to pump one out

It's either that or gas
It feels like something in my lower stomach / intestines as well. I'm feeling the pressure in my PC muscles and sack too. Could be a combination.

Edit: I just took a dump and I feel kind of better

Never eating Chipotle again, B

NT fam y'all got me ****** up!!
I been doing kegels all day yesterday and today and now my whole **** hurts!!!
Just started hurting my balls feel swollen, god
Son you shouldn't have done that **** in the first place. Should of pick up a book for all that.
143872989.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom