TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met this girl at a lounge last night. I'm :\ because she lives in the Bronx w/ her family, which is about an hour drive from where I'm at in Long Island and she doesn't drive; I have a car. I'd consider smashing and dashing but she seems more on the conservative side (no to drinking/smoking) and is 4 years older than me and may want something more serious. Plus, the biggest issue I'm having this summer is having a place to smash. Just graduated and moved back home w/my fam for the summer and have no privacy so it's the girl's spot or a motel/hotel :smh: Smash or pass?

Last edited:
I vote pass too. Too far for you to drive and then the whole "no spot" is cumbersome. Them arms :x

...but I bet she gets soaking wet

*** is stupid!!!...after further reviewing the pics on a computer naw it aint worth it..

Last edited:
Pass unless you in a dry spell then do as you please

It's gonna be a dry summer for me. No roster, no numbers, no nothing. I deaded anything from my past.

Red

Tube

Please

Don't

Fail

Me

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

TERRIBLE night last night.

Was in Astoria at this club/bar/lounge thing for a bday. Place was packed with yambs. After doing my thing with my friends at the bday I split with a friend to go run game. Ofcourse I approach one of the baddest ones. After 2 min of convo, we're dancing and after about 10 min i'm about to make the move to hookup and then bounce with her. Well before I do that like 6 grown men (35-40) in suits pull her away and she just goes and hugs/ kisses them on cheek as if she knew them (she did). They're straight up grilling me at this point. One guy motions me to come talk. At this point I know whats up. We go outside, and in his thick Euro/Polish/Russian accent dude basically said "yea you ****** up, that girls man is here, and they're Polish mafia." 6 grown *** men in suits and Benzs parked outside grilling me? Yea i'll take my L. Had to take the L and apologize after all 6 of them came up to me. If my friend didnt speak they're language and spoke for me yea it would've been a wrap.

The **** is wrong with these ****? She showed no resiliency at all.

Not going back there LOL.

dog that girl up there is so fat

tell her to use the worlds greatest transportation system and get to your house so you can help her sweat off some pounds

Man NT... SMH.

No yambs around at all. None of my friends wanna go to clubs, bars, parties etc. anymore.

They weird. But they usually just wanna chill together with no bishes and talk about cars and get drunk together. Man I'm bout to hit the bar up dolo next weekend. I'm too cool for these ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom