TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got invited to some club for my homegirls birthday. Not really trying to go cuz I got a bunch of things to do BUT she did chill with me for my birthday soooo it's a maybe [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Reconnected with this chick I had a big crush on in hs. Tells me that she had a crush on me back than and wanted me to make moves back than. She said she's still feeling me :pimp: and wants to hang out . . . .

Has 2 kids :smh:

Reconnected with this chick I had a big crush on in hs. Tells me that she had a crush on me back than and wanted me to make moves back than. She said she's still feeling me
pimp.gif
and wants to hang out . . . .

Has 2 kids
mean.gif
utuhk.gif

Reconnected with this chick I had a big crush on in hs. Tells me that she had a crush on me back than and wanted me to make moves back than. She said she's still feeling me :pimp: and wants to hang out . . . .

Just smash and dash or keep on smashing.

Saw Darren Collison at the bar last night. Had some bad ones with him. His entourage was controlling them though.

Dude don't even look like a NBA player. He was mad chill though

Just smash and dash or keep on smashing.

Ya probably a consistent smash. She's on a workout deal right now so she's looking pretty good. Figure I might as well mark off a girl I wanted from hs

I ****** up and sent a reply to one of those final texts....

Best to just delete the number immediately...mind's not in the right place though..
tired.gif

About to go get falling in the gutter drunk

Gift and a curse when chicks approach you!
Women Loving the boy last night when I was bar hopping.

I ****** up and sent a reply to one of those final texts....

Best to just delete the number immediately...mind's not in the right place though..|I

About to go get falling in the gutter drunk

Delete the number fam. Trust. It will be the number you go for after a few drinks too

Ex keeps throwing me texts. I know she miss the D. She's crazy tho. And id never disrespect my current shorty like that.

But I know one night I'mma be inebriated and end up sending a text.

TERRIBLE night last night.

Was in Astoria at this club/bar/lounge thing for a bday. Place was packed with yambs. After doing my thing with my friends at the bday I split with a friend to go run game. Ofcourse I approach one of the baddest ones. After 2 min of convo, we're dancing and after about 10 min i'm about to make the move to hookup and then bounce with her. Well before I do that like 6 grown men (35-40) in suits pull her away and she just goes and hugs/ kisses them on cheek as if she knew them (she did). They're straight up grilling me at this point. One guy motions me to come talk. At this point I know whats up. We go outside, and in his thick Euro/Polish/Russian accent dude basically said "yea you ****** up, that girls man is here, and they're Polish mafia." 6 grown *** men in suits and Benzs parked outside grilling me? Yea i'll take my L. Had to take the L and apologize after all 6 of them came up to me. If my friend didnt speak they're language and spoke for me yea it would've been a wrap.

The **** is wrong with these ****? She showed no resiliency at all.

Not going back there LOL.

TERRIBLE night last night.

Was in Astoria at this club/bar/lounge thing for a bday. Place was packed with yambs. After doing my thing with my friends at the bday I split with a friend to go run game. Ofcourse I approach one of the baddest ones. After 2 min of convo, we're dancing and after about 10 min i'm about to make the move to hookup and then bounce with her. Well before I do that like 6 grown men (35-40) in suits pull her away and she just goes and hugs/ kisses them on cheek as if she knew them (she did). They're straight up grilling me at this point. One guy motions me to come talk. At this point I know whats up. We go outside, and in his thick Euro/Polish/Russian accent dude basically said "yea you ****** up, that girls man is here, and they're Polish mafia." 6 grown *** men in suits and Benzs parked outside grilling me? Yea i'll take my L. Had to take the L and apologize after all 6 of them came up to me. If my friend didnt speak they're language and spoke for me yea it would've been a wrap.

The **** is wrong with these ****? She showed no resiliency at all.

Not going back there LOL.
shoulda asked them to put you on lol

Why are break ups so hard?
How do you know when you still love that person or just used to having them around?

Haha word right, I usually joke around like that too, but that would've been funny. I'm not even a small dude but there's more important things than getting involved in that.

Why are break ups so hard?
How do you know when you still love that person or just used to having them around?

It happens to most of us man and usually in the long run it's a good thing. For now just focus improving yourself. There isn't going to be a sign or saying that'll make you see things clearly it'll be a lot of little steps just keep moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom